Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for fun 7272 > Reviews

Browse

fun 7272's Profile

Customer Reviews: 78

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

fun 7272 "Lena" RSS Feed (Va)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Kindle Paperwhite E-reader - White, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great reader, July 23, 2016
it totally meets my expectations. it has a light to read at night. I can always download what I need because of the free 3G. of course it works in the sun. it is super light and even fits in my small purse. great product purchased on prime day for $30. less.

Doc Martin - Series 7
Doc Martin - Series 7
DVD
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars charged for item already purchased, July 20, 2016
i purchased the season but I had to rebuy episode 6 and it wants to charge me for 7 and 8 too when I try to watch it on my fire tv.

Wrigleys Extra Berry Burst Sugar Free Gum, Two 3 Packs (90 Total Pieces)
Wrigleys Extra Berry Burst Sugar Free Gum, Two 3 Packs (90 Total Pieces)
Offered by Natural Health Online
Price: $11.98
3 used & new from $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars good flavor, April 19, 2016
I really liked the orange flavor but they stopped making that flavor so I tried this berry burst and have found it flavorful. the taste lasts a good while and since gum normally only lasts me a minute I can chew this for at least 5 minutes. I have nerve damage in my teeth and this is the only noncakoric item that relieves the pain.

Foldable Acrylic Earring Screen - holds up to 144 pairs of earrings
Foldable Acrylic Earring Screen - holds up to 144 pairs of earrings
Offered by U.S. Acrylic, LLC
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, April 5, 2016
very nice product. I am using it in a nonconventional way. I have a standup mirrored jewelry box. it does not have a lot of places to put specific jewelery like earrings so after taking off one section it is hung on the necklace holders and the extra section lays down. I put adhesive backed holders on the door and hook the necklaces there. the broken off section I use for the smaller earrings and the hanging ones for a mixture.

Vera Bradley Women's Little Hipster Heather Cross Body
Vera Bradley Women's Little Hipster Heather Cross Body

5.0 out of 5 stars the just right purse, March 3, 2016
the colors are so well blended. I already had one of these purses and found that I can be very organized while using it. the front compartment holds all of my credit cards and insurance cards and my paper money there is a back opening with a magnetic closure that I keep my phone and a pen in. the middle zipper part holds whatever I want it to. I usually carry a brush, hand sanitizer, a sewing kit, batteries for cell phone charging, change purse, extra keys, important information, and other various items. it even has the zipper compartment inside that section. for me one who could not find my important items in a bigger purse finds this one just right.

Love Comes Softly (Love Comes Softly Book #1)
Love Comes Softly (Love Comes Softly Book #1)
Price: $8.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Read twice, February 16, 2016
I really enjoy the story in this book.this is the s second time I have read it and it was just as good this time as it was the first time. I highly recommend this author.

Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars helps to keep a realistic count of what i eat, February 6, 2016
good website

Fox News
Fox News
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 6, 2016
This review is from: Fox News (App)
I feel Fox news is honest in what it says where as CNN is biased toward Liberilism.

Bluetooth Headset, BT-Sonic HD Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Hands Free Headphone for Apple IPhone 6s,Plus,6,5,5s,5c,4,4s, Galaxy Note 3 S4 S5 and All Android Windows Bluetooth Devices-retail Packaging
Offered by T-click
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars useful item, January 5, 2016
very useful item. relieves you from having to hold the phone which has tthe speaker at one end and microphone at the other. easy to set up snd clear sound.

DELTA 75010-RB Victorian, Bath Hardware Accessory, 24 Glass Shelf, Venetian Bronze
Price: $47.99
15 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shelf, November 8, 2015
Love my shelf it is awesome everything I expected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8