ARRAY(0x9e125f00)

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Edwin Jagger De89lbl Double Edge Safety Razor Chrome Plated Lined Detail, Chrome
Price: $32.98
11 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, February 15, 2014
I purchased this probably a year ago and its still going strong. I get a better shave then a multi bladed razor and at a very cheap price. By small packs of razors and test what works best for you. I didn't like the derby razors, the Feathers and Astras worked best for me, the Feathers just slightly better but the Astras were cheaper and the performance difference was negligible.

Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical 4 Reticle Red Dot Open Reflex Sight with Weaver-Picatinny Rail Mount
Offered by The Global Sportsman
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspect first, February 15, 2014
I have a few of these and they are good for what they are at this price point but the quality can very. Out of the three that I bought, one had a glass chip but the reticle is very sharp, one is canted, and the third is fine but the reticle is not as clear as the first one with the chip. So its going to be hit and miss. But at this price point they work, I would not trust them for long term though.

Light My Fire Titanium Spork
Light My Fire Titanium Spork
Price: $12.59
104 used & new from $10.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, February 15, 2014
Its light, its titanium I like it but I still like the standard spork better. This can be a little awkward to handle but that is the trade off for having a full size fork and spoon separately. The knife portion can reek havoc on your lips so be careful. Also can be messy on your hands if you switch between the too.

GLOW-ON ORIGINAL Color Super Phosphorescent Gun Sights Paint Small 2.3 ml vial
GLOW-ON ORIGINAL Color Super Phosphorescent Gun Sights Paint Small 2.3 ml vial
Offered by Glow-on
Price: $8.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 15, 2014
You have to understand that this is glow in the dark paint and it works well but you will need a light source to get it going good. I bought a little UV light for my key chain and it works great. You can also use a tac light as well. Won't quite make it through the night on a charge but thats why you have your light source. When full charged it is very bright. I had some on my pistol but part of it peeled. I dont know if that was the product or if I didn't have the metal free of oils good enough before applying. Get a fine tip paint brush from a hobby shop for the best results.

Storacell by Powerpax Slim Line "AAA" Battery Caddy, Orange - Holds 6 "AAA" Batteries
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: $5.95
5 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed., February 15, 2014
I use these to store my rechargeable batteries. The orange color makes it easy to find when I leave it sitting around or when its stuffed in the bottom of a pack.

Storacell by Powerpax AA 12 Pack Battery Caddy, Orange - Holds 12 AA Batteries

Lumax LX-1185 Black 18 oz. Suction Gun with 12" Vinyl Hose
Lumax LX-1185 Black 18 oz. Suction Gun with 12" Vinyl Hose
Price: $11.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Pain in the ***, February 15, 2014
This almost worked as intended except every time I would push transmission fluid through it the hose would fly off. Hose was not adequate length to suck up transmission fluid from a 1 quart bottle.

2-3 Year Old Clementine Orange Tree in Grower's Pot, 3 Year Warranty
2-3 Year Old Clementine Orange Tree in Grower's Pot, 3 Year Warranty
Offered by Lemon Citrus Tree
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, February 15, 2014
Has grown about 4 inches since I received this last year. Will update this post when the tree starts bearing fruit.

Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry Plant - Morus nigra - Sweet Fruit - 4" Pot
Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry Plant - Morus nigra - Sweet Fruit - 4" Pot
Offered by 9GreenBox
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems, February 15, 2014
Had no problems with this little plant until my cats decided they liked it too. After that it was just downhill. But that's not the plants fault, I will order another one.

OTC 6604 Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter
OTC 6604 Transmission Fluid Fill Adapter
Price: $12.40
27 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, February 15, 2014
Worked well for servicing the transmission on my 2003 Ford Exlporer XLT.. . But I will tell you what it was a messy pain in the but so be sure you are really willing to do the service job yourself. If not take it to someone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4