Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for mannymike > Reviews

Browse

mannymike's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mannymike RSS Feed

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 7th)
Price: $69.99
9 used & new from $34.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect a hammer to do a screwdriver's job, December 8, 2014
This is a slick, portable, long last battery E-READER! It does it and it does it very well. Amazon makes solid, easy to use, inexpensive devices and the new Kindle with touch screen is exactly that. You aren't getting a mistasking Apple device with all the bright lights, bells and whistles. I have an iPad, I wanted something that wasn't going to bug me with notifications every three minutes while I'm trying to read. These kindles are quiet, they last a long time between charges; this one is about the size of a mass market paper back. Kindle's app allows for sharing between devices, something that iBooks doesn't allow. For instance if my wife is reading a book on the Kindle, I can read the same book or another book on my iPad mini because of the Kindle app. I wish I would have gotten the Kindle before the iPad because that way all my books would be on all my devices. Instead all my books I purchased in iBooks are stuck on my iPad. Anyway I have only had the Kindle for a short time but I like it mainly because it's easier on my eyes, it was only 50 dollars on Black Friday, it's extremely light weight and I'm not interrupted by all the crap you are able to download with an iPad. It's simple, convenient & cool.

Klipsch R6i Black In-Ear Headphone with Patented Oval Tip (Black)
Klipsch R6i Black In-Ear Headphone with Patented Oval Tip (Black)
Offered by in-ear-com
Price: $78.98
24 used & new from $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite! Incredible value, trusted name, full rich sound., September 13, 2014
I checked out (purchased & returned) several earbud selections at my local electronics store from high end Bluetooth Jaybirds at nearly 200 dollars to wired Bose Freestyle at 130 dollars, but it wasn't until I purchased the Klipsch earbuds that I found a pair with superior sound quality, a comfortably snug in-ear fit for under $100. Klipsch has been in the business of sound replication for over 60 years and are right up there with Bose & Apple in terms of dependability. I am very impressed with the low profile they offer, you don't look like you have planks sticking out of your ears. You get all of the layers of whatever you are listening to, these could easily be mistaken for noise canceling. They are certainly extremely noise isolating. Can't lose with these earbuds!

Yo Gabba Gabba Season 2
Yo Gabba Gabba Season 2
DVD
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Behold the Power, September 4, 2014
I provide child care services and completely I respect Yo Gabba Gabba because it can take the attention span of a 5 month old, a 2 year old, a 4 year old and 7 year old with the same mighty power!!

Oswald
Oswald
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kudos Fred Savage, September 4, 2014
This review is from: Oswald (Amazon Video)
I love Oswald because they are kind to each other and nobody is screaming at one another.

Jedi Order Vinyl Decal Sticker - Shiny Chrome - 6 inch size by ShadowMajik
Jedi Order Vinyl Decal Sticker - Shiny Chrome - 6 inch size by ShadowMajik
Offered by ShadowMajik Decals
Price: $3.39
7 used & new from $3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 19, 2011
I live in North Dakota - it is cold here - this product has stood up to our cold and smirked, like Obi Wan Kenobi to General Grievous a particularly odious character in my opinion.

I would buy more products from this seller.

Regards,

MB

Samsung HMX-U20 Ultra-Compact Full-HD Camcorder (Black)
Samsung HMX-U20 Ultra-Compact Full-HD Camcorder (Black)
4 used & new from $77.92

1.0 out of 5 stars MAJOR AUDIO MALFUNCTION - DO NOT BUY, June 5, 2010
Picked this camera up today. I was really excited about it because it seemed so slick and I was gonna use it to record my daughter's birthday party, I tested it out to find right away there was something very wrong with the audio. Upon play back of the video, the audio would cut out and if the audio was working it sounded like an 8 mm camera, no doubt a problem with the servos or something. DO NOT BUY THIS CAMERA. I've seen another review of a person who bought this camera and it had these same problems, he returned it and bought a new one, same problem. Plus it doesn't have a flash, so make sure if you are taking pictures to be outside in the daylight. Now I gotta find a new camera to record my baby's birthday. Samsung makes great stuff, but this one is an epic fail.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2010 11:05 AM PDT

Sesame Street - Imagine That!
Sesame Street - Imagine That!
DVD ~ Lexine Bondoc
Offered by Treasures4All
Price: $7.09
45 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Tone Deaf Hateful Children, May 28, 2009
I'm watching right now with my 2 year old daughter for the 40th time. For a 28-year old, I'd rather be at the dentist office. However she really enjoys it and she just shouted out the word "recycle" so though Sesame Street isn't like when I was a kid, it keeps her busy.