Profile for MB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MB RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)

Seychelles Women's Letter Press Pump
Seychelles Women's Letter Press Pump
Offered by ShoeMetro
Price: $42.99 - $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoes That I Can't Wear, April 4, 2012
I bought these shoes in black. They are beautiful shoes. I wore them to work (business attire) and received compliments from everyone. The problem - they will not stay on my foot. I tried inserts on the inside bottom of the shoe, inserts on the back of the heel - everything that the "fashion police" suggested. I just walk right out of them. I would not try to purchase one size smaller in this shoe as I don't believe that's the problem. If you have feet that don't have much "meat" on them, you might think about it before you buy these shoes because they do not run true to a Medium/B size foot (at least the pair I received didn't).

With that being said, the shoes are well constructed material-wise and, as I said above, very beautiful.

Megadeth - Greatest Hits
Megadeth - Greatest Hits
Price: $9.57
107 used & new from $0.81

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Megadeth! What's not to love about it., September 1, 2011
Great album! If you're not yet a Megadeth fan but you've heard good things about them, then I would suggest purchasing Back to the Start.....you will be a fan after the first three songs.

Life Skills Activities for Special Children
Life Skills Activities for Special Children
by Darlene Mannix
82 used & new from $0.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for children with "specialties!", September 1, 2011
This book is for use in classrooms, teachers and/or counselors, but the way it is written and put together, it is just as effective for use at home too. It has been helpful in our home. Some of the sections would take real creativity for use at home, but, all-in-all, I love the book and would recommend it.

Ultraman: Series One, Vol. 1
Ultraman: Series One, Vol. 1
DVD ~ Peter Fernandez
Offered by vermont-books-vt
Price: $11.25
41 used & new from $1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for all Ultraman fans., September 1, 2011
This review is from: Ultraman: Series One, Vol. 1 (DVD)
Besides a few glitches with the translation to English throughout the DVDs, I'm very happy with my purchase. I loved Ultraman as a child, and it was great to sit down with my 9 year old son and watch some episodes with him. For some reason, he didn't seem to think the episodes were as cool as I did. No regrets on this purchase.

Sparco SPR01796 Heavy-Duty Adjustable 9/32" 3-Hole Punch
Sparco SPR01796 Heavy-Duty Adjustable 9/32" 3-Hole Punch
Price: $18.94
28 used & new from $15.91

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a workhorse., September 1, 2011
I purchased this for use at work and it does everything as claimed in the product details. I was also able to purchase it for much less than what this very same product was offered through our office supply company. I'm very happy with my purchase.

101 Life Skills Games for Children: Learning, Growing, Getting Along (Ages 6-12)
by Bernd Badegruber
Price: $11.91
64 used & new from $3.88

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is aimed at group teaching settings, September 1, 2011
Unless you have a large family that's willing to participate, this book is of minimal assistance. It is written for use by teachers or group therapy settings. I ended up giving it to a teacher at my son's school.

Metal - A Headbanger's Journey
Metal - A Headbanger's Journey
DVD ~ Tony Iommi
Price: $12.32
40 used & new from $3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars A great documentary about metal music and its subcultures, September 1, 2011
I hit my teenage years in the early 1980s and was introduced to early metal bands and the metal scene by my friend's older brother (a girl growing up in a rural town filled mostly with churches and hair salons). I was immediately hooked and I'm still hooked to this day with no regrets and filled with amazing memories and experiences. This documentary is a must see for any and all metal fans, regardless of age, gender, etc. It brought back great memories of times passed and reminds me why I love this music so much.

by Madisyn Taylor
Price: $13.13
96 used & new from $1.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Reading at Any Time of Day, May 28, 2008
DailyOM: Inspirational Thoughts for a Happy, Healthy, and Fulfilling Day
I had been receiving the DailyOm via email for only a short while and saw that a "companion book" had been published. When I received the book, I had no idea how wonderful it was going to be. The topic passages deal with all different types of daily experiences, emotions, etc. in a positive manner, presented in a manner which is easy to read and understand, and always leave me feeling full of hope. I highly recommend "DailyOM" to anyone who would like add an inspirational book to their library (and daily meditations). This another great publication from Hay House.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Grado Prestige Series SR80 Great Headphones, April 14, 2007
These are awesome headphones, especially for the price. You can hear the mid's, hi's, low's and everything in between. Expect the headphones to perform as the manufacturer states they perform. I am happy with mine and would recommend them.