Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for W. Klinger > Reviews

Browse

W. Klinger's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Klinger RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Melissa & Doug Waitress Role Play, 3-6 Years
Melissa & Doug Waitress Role Play, 3-6 Years
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $22.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 3, 2012
I bought this for a birthday present for a 6 year old girl who loves to play waitress. It was the perfect gift! She loves it! It is made really well, unlike most dress up clothing. The buttons on the front are for decoration, it actually has velcro closures so it is easy for a child to put it on themselves. I would definitely buy this again. The tray, the menu and the order sheet make this perfect.

Sizing - the birthday girl was turning 6 and average size and it fit her perfectly. My daughter is almost 4 and petite and this is way to big for her.

Teva Psyclone 2 Kids' Sandal
Teva Psyclone 2 Kids' Sandal
Price: $23.98 - $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play sandals!, June 11, 2010
After looking everywhere for a nice pair of play sandals, I purchased these. We've only had them a little over a week and my 2 year old daughter has worn them every day. We purchased the hot pink color and it is a very nice color that goes with so much of her clothing. The sandals have nice arch support and are easy to put on and take off. We ordered the toddler size 6 and they fit well. She has plenty of toe room at the top and she shouldn't outgrow them before summer ends. I'm sure the size 5 would have been too small. The 6's give her extra room but not too much that she would be tripping over them. I'm glad I ordered the size she is normally in. Next summer I will order these to begin with and save myself lots of aggravation.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Picnic Basket Fill & Spill Soft Baby Toy
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Picnic Basket Fill & Spill Soft Baby Toy
Price: $19.99
55 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fill & Spill, November 10, 2009
We bought this for our then 18 month old daughter. I was reluctant to buy it because it is for ages 6 months plus and I thought she might be too old for it. She is not. She loves making the sandwich! The sandwich is what makes this Fill & Spill so great. All the sandwich pieces velcro together and the lettuce is 'crispy'. After seeing ours, my friend ordered one for her six month old son. Also, we had a 3 year old over to play and all she played with was this toy. We all had to take turns eating the sandwich she made and playing picnic. Great toy. This would make an awesome baby shower or 1st birthday gift.

Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Price: $14.77
59 used & new from $14.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, November 10, 2009
We love this toy! We bought this for our daughter when she was 15 months old. She is now 19 months old and we still play with it every day. The music is not too loud or annoying like most children's musical toys. Adults love to play with it too!

Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born
Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born
by Jamie Lee Curtis
Price: $6.33
128 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Domestic newborn adoption story, May 5, 2009
This book is about domestic newborn adoption. If you are doing an international adoption, as we are, this story will not reflect your process.