Profile for iheartjackbauer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 354

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

iheartjackbauer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-111-C670 (11.6-inch HD, 2GB, 16GB)
Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-111-C670 (11.6-inch HD, 2GB, 16GB)
Price: $199.00
8 used & new from $199.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, November 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Super light and fast. Fills spot of a tablet but is smaller than a laptop. I love this thing, my kids love it, the whole family loves it. I never thought I would be interested in having a chromebook.

The only thing I don't like is it doesn't have Windows so you can't run Windows programs such as Microsoft Office. If it did, this might take over my laptop completely. It is so easy to use. I have a feeling I'll be using it more when I get used to using Google Docs. My kids already use Google Docs for school and they use it for that purpose.

It's cheaper than an iPad (and I still love my iPad), but the functionality is just about the same. I have to admit, it is faster than the iPad. It makes me want to order a keyboard for my iPad because I love the keyboard. If you're looking for a cheap, fast, replacement for a tablet or a laptop, this is it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2014 5:01 PM PST

DII Real Tree Insulated Cooler or Lunch Bag, Pink
DII Real Tree Insulated Cooler or Lunch Bag, Pink
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Size of a small lunch box. Or smaller., October 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not too impressed. This this is the size of a small lunch bag. If even that.

Burning Dawn (Hqn)
Burning Dawn (Hqn)
by Gena Showalter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
109 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A great third installment., October 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Thane and Elin meet in a Phoenix camp where they are both prisoners. Elin sees a chance to escape, helping Thane out of the sexual trance that he's in. She's not doing it out of the goodness of her heart...well not only for that reason. She knows he is a Sent One and she figures he will owe her and she needs a place to hide out. After a successful escape, Thane takes Elin to his club, Downfall where she starts earning money as as a barmaid and she couldn't be more thrilled. She just has to keep her secret; she's not fully human.

Thane as the Phoenix, Kendra, that enthralled him in his dungeon and he has no intention of letting her go. It wasn't the first time he was tortured and it brought back every horrible memory of a time that he will never be able to forget.

Surprisingly, Elin brings Thane peace that he hasn't felt in hundreds of years. He feels protective, jealous, all emotions that he has never felt for a woman. He respects her like he doesn't respect women. But he doesn't know her secret and when he finds out crap hits the fan.

I think Gena Showalter did a great job with the third book in this series. It really highlighted the relationship between Thane and Elin and how you have to be accepting of the past of one another. It also shows how close Thane, Xerexes, and Bjorn and be because of an event that was out of their control. I really thought this book was great and I look forward to the next book.

The Darkest Craving (Hqn)
The Darkest Craving (Hqn)
by Gena Showalter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $5.99
77 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this book. You'll like it., October 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As the keeper of Disaster, all Kane lives for is to kill the demon inside him; even if it means ending his own life. Kane has never disagreed that he was deserving of Disaster after he and the other Lords of the Underworld opened Pandora's Box, yet one by one he has watched his friends find happiness he will never have. The only happiness he will ever have will be killing his demon. Then he was saved from being tortured in hell by a woman. A woman that begs a promise from him. She will rescue him if he will kill her.

Josephina wants nothing more than to leave this life and see what may await her in the next. When she finds one of the famed Lords of the Underworld in hell, she considers it a boon! He is definitely strong enough to kill her. After she gains his promise, she pulls him out of hell and waits for him to heal. Unfortunately for her, when he comes to, he backs out of his promise.

I found myself unable to put this book down, as is usually the case with this author's books. I found the banter between Kane and Josephina charming and humorous. Josephina didn't let Kane take things too seriously while Kane made sure that Josephina knew that she knew her worth. Of course there was enough violence and fighting for those of us who like that (I'm one of them) and the series was propelled forward (which I also liked).

Read this book. You'll like it.

Caravan Collection by Couleur Nature Laundered Linen Stripe Apron, Natural/White
Price: $49.17

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great., September 28, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a pretty apron. It is one-size-fits-all and it fits me fine (I am 5'2). I don't like how thin it is. I have worn it and a splatter of food went through it and went straight to my clothes.

Otterbox [Symmetry Series] Apple iPhone 5S Case - Retail Packaging Protective Case for iPhone - Black
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $36.89
6 used & new from $17.67

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing case. My son uses it for his 5s ..., August 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is amazing case. My son uses it for his 5s and it hasn't let us down.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, August 5, 2014
This product is extremely poor quality. It has come apart after only two months of use. I would not recommend it.

Bose SoundTrue Headphones Around-Ear Style, Black
Bose SoundTrue Headphones Around-Ear Style, Black
Price: $149.95
20 used & new from $124.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, June 19, 2014
These headphones are amazing:

1. Audio is amazing.
2. Feather light.
3. Over ear is super comfortable.

These aren't noise canceling, but they almost sound like they are. I have both types. These headphones are worth the money!

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport Active Fresh Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent 48 Loads, 92 Fl Oz

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the smell out, May 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We are a soccer family and it's hard to get the smell out of those soccer socks. This Tide works surprisingly well. I thought that it would just cover the smell with the Febreeze, not get rid of it, but that is not so. I washed a load of soccer socks and compared them to a few that I didn't throw in the load but that actually were cleaned and there was a remarkable difference.

This detergent will be saved for those soccer loads!

Bose SoundTrue Headphones On-Ear Style, Purple/Mint
Bose SoundTrue Headphones On-Ear Style, Purple/Mint
Price: $149.95
18 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The small headphones pack a punch, May 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
At first I wasn't sure I would like these on-the-ear headphones, as I'm more of an over-the-ear girl. I've been more than pleasantly surprised. I love these headphones!

1. These aren't noise canceling headphones, but they reduce noise incredibly.
2. They are about as light as my pinky finger.
3. The sound quality is incredible.
4. I can fit them in my purse, even in the case.

The price may seem a little on the steep side and it may be, but I love headphones. I have a pair of noise canceling Bose headphones and I love them. I want to stress how light these are. I wear glasses and I always have to take my other Bose's off when I'm watching something because they dig the ear pieces in. Not so with these. I can barely feel them on.

Love them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2014 11:29 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20