Profile for Daniel Pisano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel Pisano "Big Dawg P" RSS Feed (NY USA)

Royal Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat - 20 in x 39 in- Multi Surface All-Purpose Luxurious Comfort - For Kitchen, Bathroom or Workstations - Black
Offered by Equinox Int
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, April 29, 2016
I had been looking in the wrong direction! For years I've been trying to find the right sneakers for my job. I stand all day, but even though I walk a lot I am at my station a majority of the day. This mat had saved me! I love it!

Aimo Wireless IPODTO5PCLMT237 Durable Rubberized Image Case for iPod Touch 5 - Retail Packaging - White Skulls
Price: $1.72
3 used & new from $1.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Started out great..., September 1, 2015
It's nice, but not sturdy enough. I don't see anything physically wrong with it, but the snaps won't work on the top and it just falls apart now

Reebok Men's Zigultra Running Shoe,Steel/Black/Techy Red,11 M US
Reebok Men's Zigultra Running Shoe,Steel/Black/Techy Red,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars great sneakers for what I need them for, October 19, 2014
Love these! I was always a Nike guy but switched to new balance. Still wasn't happy. Saw these and gave them a try and I love them. I'm not a runner, but I workout 6 days a week and do cardio every time and they are perfect for me

Live Superfoods Raw Unpasteurized Almonds
Live Superfoods Raw Unpasteurized Almonds

1.0 out of 5 stars I want to get them...but, October 10, 2013
What is the quantity/weight of the product? I see one person says they don't understand the one star review, and that it was exactly as described, but I don't see a quantity/weight anywhere....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 25, 2014 9:01 AM PDT

I By Invicta Men's 43619-001 Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
I By Invicta Men's 43619-001 Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
Price: $71.99
5 used & new from $66.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I ever hoped, October 6, 2012
This watch looks exactly as it does in the picture. It is better than I hoped it could be. I love it. Everything works fine. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and he couldn't compliment me enough on what a nice watch it was.

3A Racing 93-2000 12 Volt Mini Heater and Defroster
3A Racing 93-2000 12 Volt Mini Heater and Defroster

3.0 out of 5 stars Pre-owned?, November 9, 2011
I will just preface this by saying I have yet to use this heater. I will write another review once I do, but I needed to get something off my chest. The item arrived in its original box unsealed. There was no paperwork, receipt or manual included and the product was obviously not "new" The package itself says 2006 in big numbers on the front of the box. And the cord was wrapped around the product like you would wrap the cord around your hair dryer. It was not wrapped like any other new item's cord would be, back and forth with a twist tie around it. So this leads me to believe that I got a slightly used product. No one told me that when I bought it. If it works then fine, but it was returned for a reason so I can only hope...

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap...but still not worth it!, April 5, 2009
The toy gun looks great, but the sound feature stopped working in the first 2 days. I tried changing the batteries, but it was just broken. The kids still use them and make their own sounds with their mouths. But that wasn't the reason I bought them.