Profile for Marta Elena Palhano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marta Elena Palhano RSS Feed (Newark, NJ)

Desde UN Principio
Desde UN Principio
Offered by DVD-PC-GAMES
Price: $17.51
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Marc Anthony is my FAVORITE singer!, May 21, 2000
This review is from: Desde UN Principio (Audio CD)
I "ran" into this CD by accident on my regular visit to the music store. One of the only resons I actually bought it was because of track 14 - Preciosa, one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, especially if you are Boricua. I've seen Marc parforming 4 times, including the Oh so famous HBO show that aired few months ago. I'm so proud of him! He is so talented ... I've been fan of his work for years and not because of this Latin boom thing, but because of the extraordinary person he is. The only bad comment about this CD is that I'm very angry at the fact that some songs were cut off before their normal end, they don't have the normal time and they don't end like that in the other CDs and I think that kind of spoils the whole song, 'cause his endings are usually one of the best parts. I still love the CD especially 'cause I've been trying to find ANY CD that would have "Preciosa" sang by Marc. I wish him all the best in his career (I'm absolutely positive it will be a LONG one) ... and congratulate him on being such a great example for the Spanish/Latin community. I LOVE YOU MARC!