Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "arbano gamer" RSS Feed (Quetzaltenango)

Page: 1 | 2
Xbox 360 Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack White
Xbox 360 Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack White
17 used & new from $3.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful batteries, November 18, 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
The first fishy thing I had with this product is that it came within a ziploc bag, not the usual hard plastic the Microsoft Batteries come in. I even thought that it was a battery ripoff, but it actually had the MS hologram, so could well be an already used battery. No problem so far as long as it worked, which did well for two months, and yesterday it just stopped charging. They may be a used lot, refurbished, or plain and simple and old and dry useless lot. I've read many complaints about them, but thought that it could be some that come bad, but it results that most, if not all, are bad. I really do no recommend buying this.

Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Alpha USB Gaming Headset
Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Alpha USB Gaming Headset
Offered by Rally Bargains Inc
Price: $64.99
10 used & new from $28.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Ho Hum, April 26, 2012
This is the third, and last Creative Labs product im gonna buy. First some history. I bought the SB Arena a couple of years ago, and due to improper caring and use by my part, it broke down like six months in use. Bought a new pair, and the right one stopped working within a couple of days from a month. Amazon gave me a new pair, and this second one had the same problem, but it lasted like three months before the right one stopped working, again. Gave them to my year old kid so he can at least use it with the left cup sounding, and in a year, the left cup stopped working too.
Then he asked for a new headset, so I adamantly bought this 3D Alpha, and hes happy with it, but as I tried to use it I realized some things:

Pros
- Good sound Quality (They have a good sourround sound)
- Voice modding (My kid loves to talk with his friend using all the different voice mods)

Cons
- Cheaply made plastic (I feel like im gonna break them every time I touch them.)
- The cushion around the cup (Theyre too small, my ears cant get into the cup because of it, and im a small eared person, heck, my wife mock me because of my small ears. They pretty much trample my ears)

Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's KC2086 Sunglasses,Gunmetal Frame/Smoke Lens,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars great glasses, March 22, 2012
Theyre a good pair of glasses, not as good as my Serengetti pair, but not as expensive either. Only problem is that I ordered the black ones, and received the silver ones.

Adee Kaye Men's AK8027-MB SVR Swiss Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch
Adee Kaye Men's AK8027-MB SVR Swiss Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars gift watch, March 22, 2012
It was a gift for my best friend, just had it for a couple of days and it looked awesome, with its box and all. If i had to put a but, its that its a bit heavy. Other than that a good product.

Pilotwings Resort - Nintendo 3DS
Pilotwings Resort - Nintendo 3DS
Offered by J&S GAMES
Price: $19.96
83 used & new from $5.46

3.0 out of 5 stars it feels a bit retread, March 22, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The game feels like a ripoff of the island used in the Wii fit series, since it uses the SAME island and feels like a watered down Pilot Wings. The use of 3D is well done thou.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Price: $12.76
166 used & new from $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars good expansion., March 22, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Its a huge a meaty expansion of the GTAV game, that takes you to two different stories that in certain parts mesh with the main character Nico. In one your are a biker of The Lost, and in the other you are a Puertorican club Manager. Very long expansions thatll keep you glued to your tv for some time.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Playstation 3
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $21.88
367 used & new from $2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, March 11, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Uncharted 3 is a great game, albeit a little short. In fact is far shorter than the other two iterations. The fighting mechanic is vastly improved and the history is always top notch.
Personally I find Uncharted 2 the best of the three, but thats a matter of taste. I dont play multiplayer so I cant give a good review on it.

Fashion Sunglasses: Black-Clear Fade/Gray Gradient
Fashion Sunglasses: Black-Clear Fade/Gray Gradient

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, February 8, 2012
I bought these for my wife and so far she loves them, to the point that she uses her Serengeti pair less and less.

Plantronics GameCom777 Gaming Headset
Plantronics GameCom777 Gaming Headset
Offered by Deals On Wheels
Price: $39.95
6 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great., November 16, 2011
I just got my headset, and I compare it with the Sound Blaster Arena, which is the last sourround gaming headset I had. Here are my observations.

- It is sturdier than the Arena, and bulkier. In fact it is a very big gaming headset.
- It does not need to install a big deal of software, in fact it doesnt even have a cd with installation drivers. The Arena had a lot of Creative Software for different purposes like voice modding, EQ and other stuff. It is just plug and play.
- It comes with a mic and headphone jacks, for Stereo sound. Plug those two on the Dolby USB sound card for a "virtual" 7.1 sourround sound. It sounds better but I just dont really hear the sourround sound like the Arena.
- it doesnt blow your mind with its volume, and I could say it kinda low, even thou it doesnt hurt your hearing. Some people might prefer a higher volume level, so keep that in mind.
- Its not sound cancelling, so you can hear what someone by your side is saying. The Arena do cancel sound and my wife hated it when she wanted to talk to me and I didnt realized so.
- I havent tried the mic yet, so I cant give a proper review of it... yet. (Ill update when I do so).
- Like other reviewers said, it tend to clamp your head a bit, specially in the lower part of the speakers, near the jaw area, not a big deal but big headed guys could find that really uncomfortable. In that matter the Arena is really more comfortable.

All in all, as I said, its a good but not great gaming surround headset. Got em on the cheap side ($50 at the moment) Bulkier, a bit clamping, and you can hear what people say next to you. If you want more comfy and booming headsets, and have the money for it, look for other alternatives, this is an OK product.

Cursed Mountain - Nintendo Wii
Cursed Mountain - Nintendo Wii
Price: $14.09
41 used & new from $5.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Title, October 24, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Well, ive played like 75% of the game so far, and ive found that its a decent game. I was expecting some scares which havent happened so far, and some movements with the controller that the game doesnt sense them. It has a great sound and it usually looks pretty good for a Wii game. While it aint a must play game for the Wii, if you only have that console its a good stopgap game between Nintendo's heavyweights, and its not the usual shovelware game you find littered in any game store.

Page: 1 | 2