Profile for Kim > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kim RSS Feed

Garmin eTrex H Handheld GPS Navigator
Garmin eTrex H Handheld GPS Navigator
Offered by Electromax
Price: $249.00
4 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., December 14, 2013
We bought this a couple of years ago and we still love it. We use it for geocaching and have not missed a cache yet. It is easy to use so even my kids can use it. The only problem that we have is that they argue over who gets to use it so we might have to invest in another one. :-)

Sanyo Eneloop AA NiMH Pre-Charged Rechargable Batteries with Charger - 4 Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by CameraSpot
Price: $24.95
8 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these., December 14, 2013
I have had this set for a couple of years now and they still work great. I have had no problems with the charger or the batteries. I am very impressed at how long the batteries keep their charge. I use these in my digital camera and they last.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So fun to wear., December 14, 2013
It arrived much sooner than I expected. I love it. It seems very sturdy so I'm not afraid I'll break it. My only problem with it is that I can't figure out how to change the time. Oh well it still looks awesome.

Soul to Soul Tim Mcgraw 2 Piece Set - 0.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray Vaporisateur, 2.5 oz Hair and Body Wash Gel Moussant Corps Et Cheveux,
Offered by kats tiendita
Price: $13.25
9 used & new from $7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised., December 14, 2013
Love it. Smells great. This is one of the few colognes my husband and I agree on. My problem is that it is not as advertised. This set only contains a .5 oz eau de toilette spray and a 2.5 oz hair and body wash. It does not have the advertised 1 oz eau de toilette spray or the 2.5 oz aftershave balm. The picture is correct but the description is wrong.

Wipeout 2 - Nintendo Wii
Wipeout 2 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $20.98
44 used & new from $4.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Not interactive :-(, December 27, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I got this game for my 12 yr old for Christmas. I was very disappointed to find out that it is not an interactive game. I though we would have to jog, jump, and actually move around in order to play but no. Instead you just sit there. The game is still fun and very funny. My kids enjoy it. Next time game makers PLEASE make it interactive since that is the reason we bought a Wii in the first place.