Profile for MK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MK RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Aukey Portable Power Bank Charger External Battery Pack (8000mAh Li-Polymer 2.1A Output) for Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S; iPad Air, mini; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Note 2, Galaxy Tab 3, 2 ; Google Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10; LG G3, HTC One, One 2 (M8); Motorola MOTO X, G; Nokia Lumia 925 1020; other Smartphones & Tablets, Google Glass, Bluetooth Speaker, PS Vita, GoPro, Smart Watch and USB Charged Device - Pink
Offered by Amzdeal Direct
Price: $36.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't charge my Samsung Note 2., July 6, 2014
It doesn't charge my Note 2. It only keeps it from dying faster but even then it won't charge my phone and 2 hours after plugging my phone into this power bank, my phone will be dead. Even with the power bank fully charged.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2014 1:01 AM PDT

Ziyan 7 Colors 3D Big Face Cute Cartoon Girls Cat Soft TPU Anti-Shock Back Case Cover Skin For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!, December 13, 2013
I love this case. It fits my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 perfectly and I've gotten tons of compliments on it.

eForCity Running Armband Pouch for iPod touch 2G/3G/4G
eForCity Running Armband Pouch for iPod touch 2G/3G/4G
Price: $4.99
3 used & new from $4.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Was shipped the wrong product., December 13, 2013
I was expecting what I ordered, an armband for an iPod touch. Instead what I received was an armband for an iPhone 5.

Ladies Trend Cat Eye Retro Fashion Horn Rimmed w/ Kitty Bow (White-Red)
Ladies Trend Cat Eye Retro Fashion Horn Rimmed w/ Kitty Bow (White-Red)
Offered by Zebra Diva Bowtique
Price: $6.68

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER CUTE!, March 28, 2013
I just received this in the mail. These sun glasses are absolutely adorable. I've been looking for a pair of sunglasses for a while and this one caught my eye, for the price I feel like they are worth it. These glasses are made with a heavier quality plastic instead of the lighter cheap plastic which is good because it does not feel like they would break easily. They fit my head perfectly but I have a pretty big head so I can't say what it will be like for anyone else.

Hotel Dash
Hotel Dash
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Laggy., March 26, 2013
This review is from: Hotel Dash (App)
This game was laggy on my kindle. I would give it zero stars if could. Not only that it was laggy, the app would just turn on and run by itself without anyone touching it or when I'm in another app. I uninstalled this app.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Its okay not that great., March 26, 2013
This case is a okay. I like the colors and I like that it is not a bulk or heavy case, but its very light weight. However although all the holes lines up perfectly, the hole at the bottom is cut too small to where my charger doesn't fit all the way to the point I need to take off the case to charge my phone. Other wise it would be a perfect case if not for that.

New Pink Cherries With Light Blue Stripes 2D Hard Phone Case For SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 with Universal Strap(Lanyard) as Free Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, March 26, 2013
This fit my Samsung Galaxy S2 perfectly! It is a cute design and cheers me up when I at look it. This case has protected my S2 from a couple of drops, and my phone is still perfectly fine. The case arrived about 2 to 3 days after I placed my order, so not too bad. The only problem is taking off the case can be hard. I usually will use a card and slid it around the edges to pop open the case. You have to be gentle otherwise the front part can break.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, March 24, 2013
I wanted a good matte case, and this is a good case. It protects my phone from drops and falls. However, it is difficult to take off, I always used a card to pry open the case to take it off however the last time I did it, it broke. Just becareful and gentle when taking it off.

My Beauty Diary Mask- Aloe (10 pcs)
My Beauty Diary Mask- Aloe (10 pcs)
Offered by Linda Vista Beauty Nest
Price: $13.10
16 used & new from $8.51

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, March 24, 2013
This mask is everything I want and need. It whitens my skin, because I have a couple of dark spots. It also soothes my face from redness and has a cooling sensation. It also hydrates my face, which I love. I tried other masks and this si by far the best I will always keep this mask in stock in my cabinet.

The Oregon Trail: American Settlers
The Oregon Trail: American Settlers
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Laggy, March 24, 2013
This is laggy on my kindle, love this game but it lags so much that I won't play it as much as I want to.

Page: 1 | 2