Profile for Erica > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erica RSS Feed

New 3 piece Value-Pack Sunny Days Face & Body Stick SPF30+ Water Resistant
New 3 piece Value-Pack Sunny Days Face & Body Stick SPF30+ Water Resistant
Offered by Trukid
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the sunscreen, November 7, 2014
I like the sunscreen, but I don't like the cap design. If you are like me and have small children that love to get into things then this may not be for you. I had to hide these from my 3 year old because she thought they were like glue sticks and wanted to play with them. We eventually lost all the caps, and so the sunscreen dries out

Joovy Scooter X2 Double Stroller, Black (Older Version) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $342.95
3 used & new from $342.95

3.0 out of 5 stars There are so many great things about this stroller (price, July 15, 2014
There are so many great things about this stroller (price, size, good for bigger kids, folds easy, easy to pick up) BUT the turning ability sucks! I read that on some reviews but not others. I thought it can't be that bad. It is and I really don't enjoy going on long strolls with my kids. Sure it fits through the doors but you have to struggle to line it up with the door before you get through. I wish I had just saved my money and invested in a more expensive stroller. I also don't like that the overhang is one. Again I thought it can't be that bad, but my 2.5 yo always wants it back when my 4 month old is sleeping.

Micro Thin Travel Placemat and Activity Mat - Alphabet
Micro Thin Travel Placemat and Activity Mat - Alphabet

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed, January 29, 2013
This mat, does not stick to the table. It also comes rolled up and after a week with leaving heavy books on top of it it still holding the shape and rolls up when placed on the table. I was hoping to use this for going out to eat, but won't be able too.

My First Bilingual Book-Colors (English-Korean)
My First Bilingual Book-Colors (English-Korean)
by Milet Publishing
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.97
32 used & new from $4.56

2.0 out of 5 stars !!, May 24, 2012
I bought the "My first Korean" words book and open up the book to find a that the book has pictures of people in it who are black, white, and Hispanic but not one person who is Korean or Asian decent. I'm down the multicultural theme but they should have included pictures of Korean people as well!!

Newpoint 100-Percent Cotton 20-Inch-by-54-Inch Body Pillow, White
Newpoint 100-Percent Cotton 20-Inch-by-54-Inch Body Pillow, White
Price: $21.99
4 used & new from $21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars would not buy again, October 19, 2011
It has been 3 months since I bought the pillow and the filling is already breaking down and the pillow is getting flat. Not impressed with this pillow at all.