Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mobile Chucko > Reviews

Browse

Mobile Chucko's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mobile Chucko RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Midnight Mist Audio Tower
Midnight Mist Audio Tower
Price: $185.13
9 used & new from $185.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stereo Rack Unit!, February 16, 2016
I have owned a number of stereo cabinets over the decades, but this rack unit by Bush Furniture is by far my favorite. Everything was very well packed, with all parts present, and no breakage. The instructions were very easy to follow, and I had it together in just a few hours. The unit is extremely well built, and very attractive. There are five shelves, that include the top of the unit, which is perfect for a turntable. Plenty of room between shelves for all your large components, with a 50 pound weight limit on each glass shelf. My amp weighs 35 pounds, and there wasn't even a "creak or pop" when I loaded it on the bottom shelf. The panel in the back of the unit, does a great job of hiding cords/plugs, and keeping them well organised. If you like the looks of the unit, get it. You won't be disappointed...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Marantz TT-15S1 Reference Belt Drive Turntable with Cartridge (Transparent White)
Price: $1,499.00
5 used & new from $1,049.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Major Bargain For An Audiophile Turntable!, January 23, 2016
As mentioned by other reviewers, this turntable has the Marantz name on it, but is actually made by ClearAudio, a very well respected, German audio company. As with many ClearAudio products, this unit's motor is freestanding, meaning that it is completely independent, and has no contact with the plinth (base), of the unit, at all. This is done to further minimize vibration. The on/off switch to the motor is located on the side of the motor's housing. So as not to constantly be turning this switch on and off, and therefore possibly move the motor to where it contacts the plinth, all one needs to do is buy a power/surge protector strip, that has an on/off switch. That way you can leave the motor switch in the "on" position all the time, and use the power strip to turn the motor on/off. This turntable does indeed have the ClearAudio Satisfy tonearm ($1,200), and the Virtuoso cartridge ($900). Add that up, and that is $2,100 already, for a turntable you are paying $1,500 for. That is a major bargain in my book. I just set the unit up a few days ago, so I really don't have any appreciable hours of use on it, but it is a simple design, with little to go wrong. This might indeed be the biggest bargain in a turntable in this price range. Enjoy the music, every note...
Comment Comment | Permalink

Troy Lee Designs Honda Team Belt - 38-40/Black
Troy Lee Designs Honda Team Belt - 38-40/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Belt For The Honda Fan!, October 4, 2014
I Just received this belt in the mail this afternoon, and was very impressed with the quality. It is made of top quality leather, black in color, with red lettering. What the picture doesn't show, and what I was pleasantly surprised to find, was that the belt says "Honda Racing" on the backside. That is also engraved into the belt, with the same red lettering. Just to the left of the belt buckle, in very small letters, is "Troy Lee Designs". To the far right end of the belt are the initials, "TLD". The actual belt buckle is also of high quality metal, and is removable. As far as fit, I take a 36 inch waist in my jeans, and I ordered the 38-40 inch belt. It was a perfect fit, with me ending up using the holes in the middle of the belt. I ordered my belt from Lytle Racing Group, through Amazon, and the shipping was lightening fast! Hey, great way to keep your pants on! LOL!

Premium HDMI-HDMI Cable,1 meter 3 feet
Premium HDMI-HDMI Cable,1 meter 3 feet
Offered by Cmple
Price: $4.49
40 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cable/Cheap Price!, September 23, 2014
An HDMI cable is not rocket science. The cable either works or it doesn't. There is no need at all to pay a small fortune for some name brand cable. Expensive cables do not provide you with better audio/video. This cable was cheaply priced, but I was amazed at the quality. It is extremely well made. Now one thing to point out, if you need an HDMI cable NOW, this might not be the one to buy. It actually ships from China, but I did receive it in under two weeks, so really I am 100% pleased. How they can sell this cable so cheaply, and ship it from China, is pretty unreal, but hey, I am happy with it. Enjoy your HDMI experience! Oh, BTW, I purchased mine through Amazon, from EF-Cloud...

Panasonic KX-TG7643M dect 6.0 Link-to-Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone with 3-Handsets
Offered by kandzenterprise
3 used & new from $223.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good-Bye Land-Line!, July 30, 2013
This review is going to be short and sweet... I wanted to get rid of my land-line. A lot of my friends have already gone this route. I mean in this day and age, why should I be paying for two phones. What I didn't like, is having nothing more than a cell phone in my hand. They're great little devices, but they are just that, little. And, there is only one of them. So, I purchased this Panasonic, three phone set. Just got it in the mail this afternoon. When I unpacked the phones, I sure did notice that the Panasonic quality was still there; very well made. After charging-up the batteries, I was able to link the phones to my cell in about one minute. The big test was when my sister called me on my cell. Both family and friends were waiting to see how these phones were going to work-out. I answered the phone on one of the new Panasonic's. It was just like talking on a regular, cordless phone! Sound quality was excellent! Tomorrow, it's good-bye to my land-line (I kid you not!)... As has always been the case with me, Amazon was great to work with, with this purchase...

Deadbolt Banana Plugs, 12-pair, By Sewell Direct
Deadbolt Banana Plugs, 12-pair, By Sewell Direct
Offered by Sewell Direct Corp
Price: $19.95
66 used & new from $16.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Plugged In!, May 9, 2013
For my birthday, I treated myself to a new stereo (audio/visual) sound system. Times have changed, and when I unpacked the new system, I noticed that not only the receiver, but the speakers too, had banana plugs terminals. After reading the product reviews on the Sewell Deadbolt Plugs, I decided to give this brand a shot. I found the plugs to be of excellent quality, very easy to hook-up the speaker wires, with very secure connections. Over the years, I have often found that major, brand named product are often overpriced, and all you are doing is throwing your money away. These plugs are a good buy, and I highly recommend them. It takes a little time to hook-up the plugs correctly, but the perk is that once the job is done, you never have to do it again. Changing speakers out is as easy as plugging them in/out... Enjoy the music!

Yesterday's Doo Wop Songs Today
Yesterday's Doo Wop Songs Today
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Add This One To Your Collection, Too!, December 31, 2012
Whelp, about a week ago I purchased "100 Hits 60's" from Amazon. A must buy for those who like oldies, and at $5.99 for all 100 songs, it was a real steal. Listening to those songs made me thing of The Reflections, "(Just Like) Romeo and Juliet". I found that little gem here on this CD. After reviewing this CD, I found that the vast majority of songs here, were not on the "100 Hits 60's" album, so I went ahead and bought this entire CD as well. Again, from what I can tell, these are all original hits, done by the original artist. Add this one to your collection too, and thank you Amazon!

100 Hits 60's
100 Hits 60's

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC! WHAT A BARGAIN!, December 24, 2012
This review is from: 100 Hits 60's (MP3 Music)
Whelp, I was looking for the Shelley Fabares song, "Johnny Angel", on Amazon. When I plugged it in search, the song came up on a number of Amazon listings. What caught my eye was this one, listing 100 songs of the 60's. I was shocked when I saw that you could buy the whole 100 songs, in mp-3 format, for a mere $5.99!!! The songs sell for $0.89 cents a piece. The listing even said that you save some eighty plus dollars, when you buy the entire 100 songs. Now, from what I can tell, these are all original songs, done by the original artists. If you're into this kind of music, buy these mp-3's, and if your not into this kind of music, hey, buy it anyhow. Where are you going to find songs for six cents a piece! AMAZON IS GREAT! Oh, and if you like this selection, checkout "Yesterday's Doo Wop Songs Today". Another great buy from Amazon!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2013 12:06 AM PST

Casio Water Bottle with Carabineer Clip
Casio Water Bottle with Carabineer Clip
Price: $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Perk..., October 26, 2012
Was just getting ready to push the button and put a Casio watch in my shopping cart, when I noticed the free Casio water bottle offer; a perk for buying the watch. I really like the bottle. It seems well crafted, and the cap forms a tight seal. And the color is really sharp, giving the bottle an almost glass appearance. Haven't noticed any odor from the bottle. All-and-all I'm very pleased with it, and as always, Amazon was fast to process my order, with fast shipping too.

Sharp Replacement Vacuum Belts Type BU-3, 2-pack
Sharp Replacement Vacuum Belts Type BU-3, 2-pack
Offered by Vacuum Fix
Price: $4.75
13 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Wait!, October 16, 2012
First off, purchasing these belts through Amazon was a very smooth transaction, and shipping through Buy-It-Now was ultra fast (and shipping was free). Now, I was of the mind-set that the time to replace a belt on a vacuum, is when it broke. WRONG! My Sharp upright vac must be around 10 years old, and had the original belt on it. Every now and then, while vacuuming, I'd see a tiny speck of the belt on the carpet. Just figured it was indeed getting old, but every time I'd look under the vac while it was on, the agitator/brush seemed to be turning just fine. It never occurred to me that the old belt was being stretched over the years, and therefore it was losing its "bite" when the agitator would come in contact with the carpet. When I first got the new belts, they seemed much smaller than my original one. Well, they were, not because they were the wrong size, but because the old one was so stretched out. I didn't have any difficulty getting the new belt on, and boy I tell you, what a difference in the pick-up and even the handling of the vac. My carpet instantly looked better. I'm not certain how often vacuum cleaner belts should be changed, but you can bet I won't wait 10 years to change it again. At this price, I might do it yearly! Oh, it is obvious that these are not original Sharp belts, but they do appear to be of good quality, and as I mentioned, the price sure was right...

Page: 1 | 2