Profile for L. Hartley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Hartley RSS Feed (South Kingstown, RI)

Page: 1 | 2
Melissa & Doug Willow Doll
Melissa & Doug Willow Doll
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $19.19

3.0 out of 5 stars I loved this doll but my 3 year old granddaughter hated ..., November 10, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Willow Doll (Toy)
I loved this doll but my 3 year old granddaughter hated it!!! It is sooo cute.....She said she didn't like it and didn't want it. Ugh, oh well. She has way too many dolls and toys!

iBungee Stretch Laces (38-Inch, Navy Laces with Gray Race Lock)
iBungee Stretch Laces (38-Inch, Navy Laces with Gray Race Lock)
Price: $11.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution, April 19, 2014
This review is from: iBungee Stretch Laces (Apparel)
I love these laces. They solved my walking shoe problem. The laces on my walking shoes were always coming untied. So then I would tie them in a knot, then when you're done and you want to rip them off you have to sit and untie the knot. Now I loosen the cord and voila! I gave them to several people for Christmas gifts but didn't hear any feedback......OH WELL, I LOVE THEM!

Lee Women's Classic Fit Monroe Straight Leg Jean, Belize, 14 Medium
Lee Women's Classic Fit Monroe Straight Leg Jean, Belize, 14 Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, February 3, 2014
I love these Lee jeans with a little bit of stretch. They are somewhat form fitting and extremely flattering. This color is hard to find and I was extremely glad to see it on Amazon. I hope Lee continues to make these!

Purina Veterinary Diets Fortiflora Canine, 30 Sachets Per Box
Purina Veterinary Diets Fortiflora Canine, 30 Sachets Per Box
Price: $19.78
24 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works great!, January 17, 2014
I have two poodles who are getting older and having digestion issues. I have changed to homemade food and also adding FortiFlora. The more I put this in their food the better they get. I have had to gradually increase the quantity because one of them didn't really like the taste. The stomach issues have practically disappeared, I am more than pleased I am ecstatic! You can't go wrong with this stuff. Honestly for what it's done for my dogs I would pay double!!!

Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock
Price: $75.66
119 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for my husband, January 9, 2014
I bought these for my husband to watch TV with but they slip and slide all over the place. We wished there was a way to adjust them but couldn't find any.

Winsome Wood S/2 Beveled Seat 24-Inch Counter Stools, Nat/Wht
Winsome Wood S/2 Beveled Seat 24-Inch Counter Stools, Nat/Wht
Price: $40.97
11 used & new from $37.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stools for the money, January 9, 2014
I needed some extra stools for when company comes but didn't want to invest a lot in a temporary item. These are just perfect and very sturdy.

Stabilicers Lite Duty Serious Traction Cleat, Black, Medium
Stabilicers Lite Duty Serious Traction Cleat, Black, Medium
Offered by Jazebra
Price: $17.95
21 used & new from $13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, January 9, 2014
These are the greatest things since sliced bread. I don't worry about slipping and falling on my morning walk anymore. Now if they would make some for shopping without the steel treads I would buy those too!

Samsung UN55D6400 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz 3D LED HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL] (2011 Model)
Offered by MODIA
Price: $1,199.00
3 used & new from $1,199.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this TV, November 26, 2013
Don't buy this TV!

This TV had and I stress HAD a beautiful picture and after 19 mos there's no picture. We went online with Samsung and did some troubleshooting, etc.......no warranty after a year and we are out of luck.

So we are hauling it off to be looked at......may not be pretty.

Another Man's Treasure (a romantic thriller)
Another Man's Treasure (a romantic thriller)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, May 26, 2013
I've been trying to depart from the police/gory crime scene novels and this was the perfect solution. Now to find a whole bunch more!

The Storyteller
The Storyteller
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, May 26, 2013
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
I could have done without the extra parts inserted from the mother's book, (they seemed to be there to take up space) but I did enjoy it.

Page: 1 | 2