Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

iKross In-Ear 3.5mm Noise-Isolation Stereo Earbuds Headphones with Microphone - Metallic Black/Red
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Headphones zapping me!!, March 4, 2014
This is the first time I write a review for a product on amazon. I bought these 6 weeks ago and they sound pretty good. However, I am getting electrocuted by them !!! The zaps are pretty painful and I have to remove them from my ears when that happens. I wanted to return but it was too late....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2014 11:23 AM PST

Splashtop Remote Desktop
Splashtop Remote Desktop
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome app!!, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Splashtop Remote Desktop (App)
A must have app if you want to access ur Pc or laptop remotely. Its simple.and works great, I'm able to.control my Pc through my kindle while sitting on the sofa!

US Traveler Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On Luggage Set, Royal Blue, One Size
US Traveler Rio Two Piece Expandable Carry-On Luggage Set, Royal Blue, One Size
Price: $33.99
6 used & new from $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Used Once ! Not Bad, February 15, 2010
I got this carry on for $42 to use on a trip from Philly to San Fran. It was good, so far no problem, the wheels tend sometimes to jam but for now they're okay. I dont think this bag would hold up for extensive traveling. I would say its a good carry on for a occasional traveler !

State Series Quarters Collector Map: Also Including the District of Columbia and Territorial Quarters
by Publishing
Price: $9.89
49 used & new from $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, December 11, 2009
A great way to collect the state coins. the folder is really well made and is tough. the graphics and colors r also very good. I definitely recommend this product.