Profile for L. Pucci > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Pucci RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01624 Folding Sweater Dryer
Honey-Can-Do DRY-01624 Folding Sweater Dryer
Price: $13.20
11 used & new from $13.15

2.0 out of 5 stars Great drying rack but too large for my space, March 3, 2014
I bought 2 of these thinking that I could set it on top of my dryer and place sweaters there after washing them. However, it just barely is too large for the top of my dryer. Therefore, if I want to use it, I need to put it on the floor or get 4 chairs and put each leg on a chair. I love the sturdiness of these racks, but I simply have no use for them due to the size. I just didn't realize how large these were. I'd rather my sweaters fell off the sides a bit versus having a drying rack on the ground!

Caution - make sure you have a very large space to place this before buying!

Walking London (Cities of a Lifetime)
Walking London (Cities of a Lifetime)
by Sara Calian
15 used & new from $8.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to see so much of the city!, October 23, 2013
I was in London for just 2 days and didn't want those big guide books - just an easy book to tell you how to get to all the touristy spots in the city. This was PERFECT! It fit in my purse, was very easy to read, and had great maps! I could just pull it out and look up where I was & where I wanted to go and I was on my way!
I used the brief "London In a Day" tour and absolutely loved it! I changed it to start at Kensington Palace and made it to all the stops in one day! I also walked along the river rather than taking the boat - would not recommend that as it was A LOT of walking for one day!

The book is awesome that it shows each walking tour, then the next few pages after the map are descriptions of the major stops. After the tours, the book breaks down into neighborhoods and gives even more details on hotels, food, etc for each neighborhood in London. It also has a map of the subway/bus which is helpful for getting to/from the hotel to downtown.

If you're going for a quick trip to London and just need a basic book to help you get around, I can't recommend this one enough!

2 Pack Battery And Charger Kit Bundle For Olympus TOUGH TG-1 iHS, TG-1iHS, TG 1 iHS, TG-2 iHS, TG-2iHS, TG-3 Waterproof Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended Replacement (1500Mah) LI-90B, LI-92B Batteries + Ac/Dc Rapid Travel Charger + Floating Strap + More
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $17.95
3 used & new from $13.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - great deal for the price!, September 2, 2013
I must admit, I was worried after purchasing as many reviews stated that the batteries worked but the battery charger did not. I am happy to report that my battery charger works perfectly! We'll see how long it holds up, but it seems perfect for now! Both spare batteries are working great and I've never had a float strap, but it seems to be fine as well. It actually seems like higher quality than I was expecting, again after reading reviews. Overall, couldn't be happier that I took a risk and purchased this! Great set of add-ons for your camera!

Lowepro Ridge 30 Camera Case (Arctic Blue)
Lowepro Ridge 30 Camera Case (Arctic Blue)
Offered by Willoughby's Established 1898
Price: $6.29
2 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size and love the extra pockets!, September 2, 2013
I recently got a new camera (Olympus TG-1) which is ever so slightly bigger than your typical point and shoot digital camera, and my old camera case was too small. I purchased this one hoping that it would be the right size. It's perfect! Camera fits in perfectly and there is a velcro pocket where I'll be keeping the 2 extra batteries I bought. For the price, highly satisfied! Definitely satisfied with this case! I'd heard good things about the Lowepro brand and now I can attest to it! Highly recommended!

The Social Crisis of Our Time (Library of Conservative Thought)
The Social Crisis of Our Time (Library of Conservative Thought)
by Wilhelm Röpke
Price: $24.81
35 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring if you're not into economics, May 6, 2013
I needed this book for an economics class. I read the required parts, but the language is very outdated and the content was not completely interesting to me. I didn't go on to be an economist, so maybe if you're interested in economics, then this would be the book for you!

KitchenAid KSM150PSOB 5-Qt. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield - Onyx Black
KitchenAid KSM150PSOB 5-Qt. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield - Onyx Black
Offered by Uplifting Deals
Price: Click here to see our price
64 used & new from $188.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing mixer, May 6, 2013
My mom has always owned a KitchenAid mixer, so of course I saw it as a kitchen necessity! This works just as well as my mom's, which is significantly older. I'm hoping mine lasts a lifetime, just like hers. It's used every time I bake something, which isn't as often as I would like! But I even use it for a half hour at a time when making cheesecake or lady locks. It does get very warm when left on and I do worry that someday it will wear out from these periods of extended use, but it's been 2.5 years and so far, so good! Highly recommend the KitchenAid stand mixer!

Canon PGI-220 Ink Tank in Retail Packaging-Black
Canon PGI-220 Ink Tank in Retail Packaging-Black
Offered by Smart Toners
Price: Click here to see our price
112 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than cheaper off-brand cartridges, May 6, 2013
Though the Canon cartridges are a bit pricy, the quality can't be beat! I previously purchased some off-brand cartridges as I was going through a lot of ink when printing out my wedding invitations. The font with the off-brand cartridges was blurry and not the quality I wanted for my wedding invitations! I quickly switched over to the Canon cartridges, just to see if that was the issue and the font was no longer blurry! I thought it would likely just be the font I had chosen, but it turned out not to be the case! Definitely recommend the official Canon cartridges when you care about the appearance of your printouts!

Every Word
Every Word
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware - addicting!, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Every Word (Kindle Edition)
This game is so clever and so very addicting! I've played for hours and just continue! It's great with the Kindle and the perfect "extra" to carry along. When you need a break from a book, you can play this! I love it!

Wii Remote Controller - Blue
Wii Remote Controller - Blue
Offered by Price Clock
Price: $54.99
23 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!, May 6, 2013
I was looking to get a new Wii remot for my Wii as I wanted to play with 4 people. This allowed me to do that, and was a great color choice! The white/black get boring. I love that it includes the motion plus so you don't need the extra chunk when you want to play a game! Would definitely buy this again if I needed another remote!

Kidde KN-COSM-BA Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm with Talking Alarm
Offered by BB DEALS
Price: $31.10
78 used & new from $24.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but no wires, April 26, 2013
I bought this as one of Amazon's "deal of the day" purchases. Great price and I wanted a carbon monoxide alarm in my house, so how perfect to replace my older smoke alarm with a newer smoke alarm that includes a carbon monoxide alarm! I do like it (not sure how well it works! I've never had smoke or apparently carbon monoxide!) but it's 100% battery powered. I would have liked to plug it into the wires that were already there from the prior smoke alarm. I guess if you don't have any wires and need a smoke alarm, this is PERFECT! But I would have preferred having wires available.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5