Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Profile for Lil Mama > Reviews

Browse

Lil Mama's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lil Mama "Kass" RSS Feed (UT)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SportDOG Deluxe Hunting Beeper Collar, DSL-400
SportDOG Deluxe Hunting Beeper Collar, DSL-400
Offered by ValueGroupie
Price: $79.95
33 used & new from $79.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Keep shopping, September 29, 2013
I would recommend to keep shopping if you are considering buying this collar. I bought it last fall (2012) and probably used it twice. It rarely sped up beeping when my dog was on point. Sometimes it would speed up when she was in a full run. To top it off I tried it last weekend 2013 and it doesn't even work anymore. Don't fall for the relatively cheep price. This is a classic case of you get what you pay for. I should have known better

Nail Polish #323 Japanese Rose (Red Fuschia) Natural By Priti
Nail Polish #323 Japanese Rose (Red Fuschia) Natural By Priti
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $14.68
2 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Color, July 12, 2013
This color is pretty and looks great on my toes. So far it has good staying power. I am excited that it doesn't have all the chemicals other brands have. I didn't give it five stars because when I opened it the bottle had leaked a bunch all over the packaging. If the product had been shrink wraped or had a seal on it like most new products do then it wouldn't have leaked. Makes me wonder if it was used or previously opened.

Aqua Sentry Hose Bib Valve Lock - Prevent Unauthorized Use of Water - Made of Hardened Plastic
Offered by Woodside Distributors
Price: $18.93
2 used & new from $18.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but is cheap plastic, July 7, 2013
I bought this because a little neighbor boy keeps turning on our water and leaving it on. Our water bill went up a bunch so I needed to do something. I was sad that it is made from such cheap plastic but it works. It is very expensive for what you get. Another neighbor has the same problem with the same kid. She just twists off the knob and takes it inside with her. Then she twists it back on the faucet to use it. I wish I would have saved my money and just did that.

100% Pure Powder Gel Eye Brows, Taupe
100% Pure Powder Gel Eye Brows, Taupe
Offered by CB Select
Price: $20.00
4 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product fast shipping, July 7, 2013
I decided to order this from Amazon so I didn't have to pay for the expensive shipping from the 100% pure website. The shipping was fast. I have medium brown hair and fair skin and this product blends nicely with my natural eyebrow color. You can add more to make it darker and it covers well the sparse spots I have. The color last all day. I have rubbed my face a bit today and it still stayed on. I will order again for sure.

Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap - (Lavender, 1 Gallon)
Dr. Bronner's Fair Trade & Organic Castile Liquid Soap - (Lavender, 1 Gallon)
Offered by FSN
Price: $57.59
19 used & new from $40.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Skunky Smell, June 23, 2013
I loved the unscented variety so I thought I would try this one since I use lavender oil all the time. When I got this product I wanted to use it to make my own laundry detergent. I opened it and noticed an unpleasant, non lavender smell. I still tried it in our laundry because I was already out the $50. Without me saying anything to my husband he asked me why our clothes all smell like a skunk. I had to rewash everything with a different soap to get the smell out. I love the smell of lavender but this does not smell like it at all. Maybe the soap was old or spoiled somehow. I will only order the unscented from now on and add my own oils. What a waste of money. :-(

Design Ideas Brocade Magnetic Divided Bin, Black
Design Ideas Brocade Magnetic Divided Bin, Black
Price: $11.15
6 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 21, 2011
This was a great price and sticks right to the fridge. I worried about loading it up too much and having it slowly sink down the fridge but it has held strong. It looks so nice and keeps everything looking organized. I recommend this!

Smart TV Solutions SE-23/2081 Wireless Audible Door and Window Alarm System, 4-Pack
Price: $10.99
12 used & new from $5.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Boo! Don't waste your money, October 21, 2011
Well we had these for maybe a couple days and they are all broken or in the trash. The tape they come with is old and doesn't stick. So they keep falling off and breaking on the floor. The alarm is way loud and so annoying that we didn't really want to use the product. I think the most annoying part is they won't stay on the door. I will never purchase this again.

Luvs Premium Stretch Diapers with Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 4, 204-Count
Luvs Premium Stretch Diapers with Ultra Leakguards Diapers, Size 4, 204-Count

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Happy, October 21, 2011
I love the price Amazon offers on here but the diapers have not been very impressive. The diapers leak even if there isn't very much pee in there. One time they just leaked and the diaper was barely damp when I took it off. I don't know if the sides droop or what but I was disappointed. I have been using the Walmart brand diapers and they don't leak like that. Also if she wakes up from a big night of peeing then sometimes the diaper breaks open and these little gel things come out and get everywhere. We have had to clean up that mess several times. Every morning her clothes are wet but they weren't that way with the generic diapers. The effort to get our money back seems too annoying so I guess we will just use what we have and not order anymore. The diapers are soft and smell good though.

Made For Mom Take Me with Tether, 2 Pack, Black
Made For Mom Take Me with Tether, 2 Pack, Black
Offered by Continental Kids
Price: $3.95
3 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, July 24, 2010
I like the idea of the product but I havent been able to use it. I tried several times but my daughter gets really angry and she cries and pulls on it. I think she wants to play with it so it frusterates her. But they do the job if your kids will relax enough to let you use them.

Little Einsteins Rocket Ride-On
Little Einsteins Rocket Ride-On

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, July 24, 2010
This bike is endless fun. My daughter loves it. She is only 1 so she has a few more years she can enjoy it. She loves Little Einstiens. I recommend this product!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3