Profile for Emily > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Emily RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Boots Expert Anti-Redness Serum .84 fl oz (25 ml)
Boots Expert Anti-Redness Serum .84 fl oz (25 ml)
Offered by chengen12
Price: $13.90
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for red skin, May 5, 2014
I have seborrheic dermatitis on my face and this does the trick at calming it down before I put on my moisturizer and makeup. Love it!

Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System - White
Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my Sebhorrheic Dermatitis, June 5, 2013
I LOVE my clarisonic Mia! I had itchy, red, rashy skin with dry patches - sebhorrheic dermatitis on my face! Using the Clarisonic along with a mild face wash has helped immensely. I was afraid it would be too rough for my sensitive skin but it is very gentle and non-irritating. I go in to great detail on my blog about sebhorrheic dermatitis.http://theseborrheicdermatitisblog.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/clarisonic-for-seborrheic-dermatitis/

Sliding Door Locks
Sliding Door Locks
Offered by Modern Everyday
Price: $16.54

2.0 out of 5 stars Just not good enough, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Sliding Door Locks (Baby Product)
It was too easy to slide the door over it . . . so then we had to bend the edges a little bit more . . . and the bending caused the edges to come off completely. Oops. That was on its third day of use. Then we tried the second lock that came with it, tried not to bend it as much though. For awhile it worked, but then the kiddo could just slide the door right over it. Also, it eventually fell off.

Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin
Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious and Revealing, December 22, 2012
Kathy Griffin holds nothing back in this book - details about her childhood and interesting family situations, her marriage and sad divorce, how crappy Steve Martin treated her once. She dishes it out and I gobbled it up. And I laughed a lot.

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story
The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, fun read, December 22, 2012
Funny story: I bought this book on my iphone WHILE I was in labor (well, a few hours into my induction). I finished it up while nursing my three-day old. It was an excellent distraction from a looooong birth, at least BETWEEN contractions and during 45-minute long breastfeeding sessions.

Her story is so fun and romantic, its hard to believe it is real! She has a great sense of humor and it's like hearing a juicy story from your girlfriend.

A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life
A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible read, December 22, 2012
Read this book! It really inspired me to go outside my comfort zone in so many areas. It made me think about life in a whole new way. Totally different than his beloved Blue Like Jazz, but still Miller brings us into his life and does it with humor, insight and wild storytelling.

The Best Thing About My Ass Is That It's Behind Me
The Best Thing About My Ass Is That It's Behind Me
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $12.74

2.0 out of 5 stars It was just ehhh, December 22, 2012
I feel bad because she is really a sweet lady. And there were a few good stories, like a sweet exchange between her and Dennis Quaid. But overall I found the book kinda boring and VERY cliche. There's a lot of cliches about men and women and motherhood and women having to be thing and sexy. All topics that I like, but nothing NEW was said. It's like hearing "Does my butt make me look fat?" jokes. It's lazy and overdone and I can't stand it.

Also, because of her effort to be polite and respectable while writing this book, it ended up being the LEAST juicy or salacious celebrity memoir EVER. I mean, come on. She's worked with Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Anniston, Jim Carrey . . . spill it.

Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy
Melissa & Doug Wiggling Worm Grasping Toy
Price: $7.99
51 used & new from $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but . . ., December 22, 2012
It is adorable and a good quality, but my son was never interested in this AT ALL. I gave it to him when he was about 9 months and we kept it around for a year. Maybe younger babies?

B. Parum Pum Pum Drum - Lime
B. Parum Pum Pum Drum - Lime
Offered by BookWizard107
Price: $39.44
23 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 22, 2012
This review is from: B. Parum Pum Pum Drum - Lime (Toy)
This is a very cute set. I almost gave it three stars only because the tambourine sucks. But other wise, it's a good set.

Schylling ABC Nesting Cubes
Schylling ABC Nesting Cubes

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Schylling ABC Nesting Cubes (Toy)
Very cute and a higher quality than I was expected. It's cardboard, but very sturdy. My son (under two) has a hard time picking out the nested boxes, because they are so close in size, know what I mean? But sometimes I make two sets of nested boxes, with alternating sizes, thus ensuring that he can easily pull out the boxes. These days he likes flipping them upside down and pulling off the top box. We also stack them up high and knock them over. Fun!

Page: 1 | 2