Profile for MaryP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MaryP RSS Feed

DIY Nail Art: Easy, Step-by-Step Instructions for 75 Creative Nail Art Designs
DIY Nail Art: Easy, Step-by-Step Instructions for 75 Creative Nail Art Designs
by Catherine Rodgers
Price: $11.18
84 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Nail Art, June 8, 2013
I love this book. It gives you easy to read, easy to follow step by step instructions to have beautiful nails that your friends will envy. Another thing that is great about this book is that it gives you a list of inexpensive items you may want to get to help you decorate your nails. It also gives you ideas for alternate items to use to decorate that you may already have in your home. With patience, practise, and this book, you can save tons of money by not going to a salon.

MelodySusie Mini Nail Dust Collector for Nail Art Design DIY Nail Dust Suction Collector With Bags + MelodySusie Nail Nipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Home Use, April 11, 2013
I really am happy with this purchase. The vacuum power is just right when doing my nails. It takes care of all the dust and particles that would float around and make a mess elsewhere. My husband has breathing problems and he appreciates the fact there there are no more particles floating around to disturb him.

What Kind of Man
What Kind of Man
27 used & new from $2.09

5.0 out of 5 stars My Sister Loves this CD, April 11, 2013
This review is from: What Kind of Man (Audio CD)
I bought this for my sister who loves this CD and now my niece has it. Really good music and is very much recommended entertainment.

Manicure Pedicure Nail Drill up to 25,000 RPM with Rhinestones Wheel and 20pcs Sanding bands
Offered by BrainyTrade
Price: $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Product, April 11, 2013
I highly recommend this product to novices such as myself and professionals alike. Great little tool for home manicures. I had no problems whatsoever setting it up, turning it on, and adjusting the speed for what I wanted to do. The attachments are just what is needed for what you want and need to do for a professional looking job on your nails.

VOGUE PROFESSIONAL ® brand Powerful Plug-in Slim Lightweight Pro Nail Art Drill KIT Electric FILE Buffer with 7 Specialty Vogue Pro ® Attachments Bits for Acrylics UV Gel Shellac or Natural nails Portable Salon Machine Manicure Pedicure Filing or Callus removal Bits fit Dremel Kupa Professional Easy to use Designed to use on fingernails Not a hobby tool. 30 years old US established brand. Worldwide Voltage 110-240V built-in
Offered by BargainSources
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from this company, April 11, 2013
I received a faulty product and when I reported the problem they went on to explain how their manufacturing process couldn't possibly result in a damaged product, thus calling me a liar. They said they would give give me a full refund if I removed the negative feedback, which is extortion. I refused and reported them to the Better Business Bureau. This company did give me $5 back stating it was a "used" product. They were probably right as I had told them the items in the package looked as though it was a repackaged item. I went elsewhere and bought a much nicer product from a much nicer company. So beware when dealing with this company. The customer is only right if you agree to their terms!
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2014 1:17 PM PDT

Smittybilt 4430 License Plate Bracket
Smittybilt 4430 License Plate Bracket
Price: $19.99
45 used & new from $13.84

5.0 out of 5 stars License Plate Bracket, September 9, 2012
It was what my husband wanted and needed. It works perfectly mounted to the bull bar that is on his pick-up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Biofreeze, March 5, 2012
This stuff is amazing. I have arthritis in my elbow and I was having some pain while at work one day. A friend there let me use her Biofreeze. I don't know how it works but it took the pain away nearly instantly. When I got home that same day I found it on Amazon and bought 2 bottles, one for home and one for work. This stuff is great.

Lil Saver Favor Ceramic Mini-Piggy Bank in Gift Box with Polka-Dot Bow
Lil Saver Favor Ceramic Mini-Piggy Bank in Gift Box with Polka-Dot Bow
Price: $2.99
9 used & new from $2.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Piggy Bank, March 5, 2012
I had been searching for a little piggy bank for some time and found this one, so I bought it. I like to save dimes ever since I was little and had a similar piggy bank bank then. I had seen a similar product at a dollar store but didn't buy that one as I was expecting this one. I like the little piggy bank and it works well for the reason for which I bought it.

Clover Tapestry Crochet Hook Case
Clover Tapestry Crochet Hook Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Clover Tapestry Crochet Hook Case, April 28, 2011
I love this little case! It is so easy to use for storing the hooks as well as taking it along with me when I take my projects along on my travels. Plus it is so pretty and I have gotten many compliments on it. It is a well made little crochet tool and very inexpensive for the quality of the product. I highly recommend this crochet case to the crochet enthusiast!