Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Brooklyn, NY)

9/16" Single Cell Light Filtering Cordless Cellular Shades, Color: Pure White, Size: 24 x 48
Offered by Top Blinds
Price: $40.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice blinds, October 28, 2014
I love these blinds. They look great and work really smoothly

8547 (Gold) Epaulettes Pair With Fringe
8547 (Gold) Epaulettes Pair With Fringe

4.0 out of 5 stars -poor quality but they do the job, October 28, 2014
Some of the fringe has come un-looped but they do the job and look good.

Vaenait Baby Toddler Kids Boys Boxer Brief 3-Pack Underwear Set Brief Star M
Vaenait Baby Toddler Kids Boys Boxer Brief 3-Pack Underwear Set Brief Star M
Offered by Vaenait4us
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, October 28, 2014
These are really well made and quite cute. My only complaint is the waistband is oddly wide, but my son doesn't seem to mind. He loves to use them over his pajamas to play superhero.

Don't Mean Nothing
Don't Mean Nothing
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Written, Fascinating and Unexpectedly Funny, October 28, 2014
I bought the book because it was written by a neighbor of mine. I thought I might enjoy it, what I didn't see coming what how much I loved it. The stories are beautifully written, moving, and a few are funny as hell. The depiction of life as a nurse in Vietnam was fascinating. I still think about the monkey story and several others. I look forward to the next book.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars well written, March 19, 2014
Beautifully written with likable characters, an interesting plot and interesting observations about the world. Very sad though, but worth it

Mundi  Kenneth Cole Barcelona Trifold Small Wallet,Red,one size
Mundi Kenneth Cole Barcelona Trifold Small Wallet,Red,one size

4.0 out of 5 stars good wallet, December 3, 2012
I've had this wallet for several months and it has held up well. I recommend it. The change purse is nice, too.

Toddler Boy's (2 - 4) Long Thinsulate Lined / Wateproof Ski Mittens - Navy
Toddler Boy's (2 - 4) Long Thinsulate Lined / Wateproof Ski Mittens - Navy
Offered by The Source Group
Price: $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars too hard to get the thumbs in, December 3, 2012
Although the wrist openings expand to easily put my toddler's hand in the glove, it's nearly impossible to get his thumbs into the correct slot as the lining and outside don't line up well.

In the Kitchen with A Good Appetite: 150 Recipes and Stories About the Food You Love
by Melissa Clark
Price: $16.36
87 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good cookbook, October 5, 2010
Ok, so I've only made one recipe from this book so far, Extra Garlicky Sesame Cured Broccoli Salad, but it was soooooo good and easy that I've made it three weeks in a row, and everyone who tries it loves it (or says they do). The recipes are quick and easy (though not as quick as Melissa Clark's time estimates, at least for me). And the stories that go along with them are fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll never go back, January 20, 2010
These pads are so comfortable, and I feel so good about not filling up the landfill with disposable pads. Well worth the price.

The Skinny: How to Fit into Your Little Black Dress Forever
The Skinny: How to Fit into Your Little Black Dress Forever
by Melissa Clark
123 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, inspiring advice in a fun and engaging book, July 29, 2007
The way I see it, diet books aren't about information so much as inspiration, and this book is full of great inspiration and support.

The authors feel like your friends, giving you sound advice about how to choose the best foods in different situations. I hear their helpful suggestions in my mind all the time and have found I've been making better choices in the months since reading the book.

So far I've lost 10 pounds in a few months, without feeling any sense of deprivation or even like I'm dieting at all. Plus, the recipes are terrific.

If you buy just one more diet book, I recommend this one.