Profile for SK > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SK "SK" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Taken
Taken
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it for Christmas!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Taken (Amazon Instant Video)
LOVE this movie! I even got it for Christmas. The second movie is good, but not like this first one .... sooooooo good!!!

Don't Mess With Texas: Sxsw 2012 New Music Sampler
Don't Mess With Texas: Sxsw 2012 New Music Sampler

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Freebie!, January 3, 2013
I actually got this as a free download, but really, really like the music. Great mix of genres. Fun to have.

The Secret Keeper: A Novel
The Secret Keeper: A Novel
by Kate Morton
Price: $19.00
198 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, January 3, 2013
I have read all four of Kate Morton's books. The first two are outstanding. These last two are really good - but it did take me longer to get through it. ALTHOUGH, I will say the ending got me - I did not expect it. I hope she gets back on the path of writing stories that are impossible to put down, though.

The Lost Years
The Lost Years
by Mary Higgins Clark
Price: $22.26
460 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Long TImeFan of Ms. Clarks!, October 17, 2012
This review is from: The Lost Years (Hardcover)
I read this book on the plane. Ms. Clark is so consistent, I love her. Good suspense, had me guessing.

Hotel Paradise (Emma Graham Mysteries)
Hotel Paradise (Emma Graham Mysteries)
by Martha Grimes
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
195 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Martha Grimes., July 17, 2012
I actually read this book a couple of months ago - but I just found the sequel to it which reminded me to leave a review. Martha Grimes is great always - but the characters in this book are perfect. I'm so glad I just happen to come across the 2nd one - I won't get to it right away, but it's next on my list!

The Forgotten Garden: A Novel
The Forgotten Garden: A Novel
by Kate Morton
Price: $9.07
756 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in a long time!, July 17, 2012
My friend passed this book onto me (along with the 2nd book) and let me just say - it has been a very long time since a book kept me up all night to finish. I lve Kate Morton's writing. I love the story line. I can't wait to read the second book.

Don't Sing at the Table: Life Lessons from My Grandmothers
Don't Sing at the Table: Life Lessons from My Grandmothers
by Adriana Trigiani
30 used & new from $1.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Close to home, June 1, 2012
I gave this book to my mother for mother's day a couple of weeks ago. She has already read it & so have I. It brought back a flood of memories for both of us. Great book, loving memories & a great gift.

You Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty (Thorndike Large Print Health, Home and Learning)
by Arthur W. Perry
22 used & new from $5.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite of theirs, May 23, 2012
I even bought this book in the discount bin at my grocery store last week. I didn't even really go through it before buying it because I have their other book and it is so good. But This one isn't too useful. Sorry Dr. Oz!

Womens Bodies Womens Wisdom Rev Ed
Womens Bodies Womens Wisdom Rev Ed
by Christiane Northrup
35 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic every woman should have!, May 23, 2012
I this book up while visiting my best friend and could not put it down. It is so interesting! Dr. Northup is a medical doctor who combines alternative healing. This book explains just about everything.

Growing Up Ziglar: A Daughter's Broken Journey from Heartache to Hope (Voices of Faith Series)
by Julie Ziglar Norman
Price: $13.07
90 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Personable, Inspiring Read, May 23, 2012
This memoir is a great example of the fact that you just never know what is going on with someone and why. Mrs. Norman is so honest and direct, her message will resonate with many people, not just women. Thank you, Mrs. Norman!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3