Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Eric Roth > Reviews

Browse

Eric Roth's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric Roth RSS Feed (Topsfield, MA United States)

Parting Glass
Parting Glass
14 used & new from $2.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensual take on Celtic music, January 2, 2007
This review is from: Parting Glass (Audio CD)
I love Emer Kenny's tone and subtle style. She has a unique blend of many musical qualities which I keep listening to and hearing new things each time. Her melodies are comforting and haunting at the same time. I must be under her spell. She has quickly become one of my favorite artists, and I put her on again and again!

Architectural Hardware: Ideas, Inspiration, and Practical Advice for Adding Handles, Hinges, Knobs, and Pulls to Your Home (Home Design Details)
by Nancy E. Berry
52 used & new from $0.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource for builders, designers, architects, and do-it-yourselfers, January 2, 2007
For anyone looking to spice up their abode with the perfect piece of accent hardware, this book has it all. Like a woman wearing the right jewelry, a house can be embellished with hardware, and this book gives all kinds of ideas and examples from antique to modern. It's really a must-have resourse for a potentially expensive investment decision. You'll never take hardware for granted again!

The Americans
The Americans
by Robert Frank
49 used & new from $9.21

5.0 out of 5 stars My Life, March 13, 2006
This review is from: The Americans (Hardcover)
I've been a professional photographer, still in love with photography after 40 years shooting, still shooting every day. Thank you Robert Frank. You've had a vision that is the best photography book ever done, I wish I could do it!!!!

Ireland: A Novel
Ireland: A Novel
by Frank Delaney
149 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and informative!, January 23, 2006
This review is from: Ireland: A Novel (Hardcover)
If you want to learn about Ireland and enjoy a wonderful reading experience, this is the book for you. I loved it, and thought of it as a good companion. My favorite book of the year.

The Fifth Taste: Cooking with Umami
The Fifth Taste: Cooking with Umami
by David Kasabian
48 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An Inspiration in the Kitchen!, December 19, 2005
I've been spicing up my cooking with The Fifth Taste, and getting great results! These recipes are really fun and creative, and the variety is enhanced by many sources. It's like many cookbooks in one. The photos are also helpful in preparation. I've already learned a lot from this book.

Distant Future
Distant Future
Price: $13.99
45 used & new from $0.31

5.0 out of 5 stars She has become my favorite singer of them all, May 15, 2005
This review is from: Distant Future (Audio CD)
I listen to music of all kinds and love a variety of male and female vocals, and I love Heidi Talbot the best. I cannot take her CD out of my player, it's probably gone full circle a hundred times, and I hear more and better nuances with each playing, and I can't wait to hear it again. She has a great soul and heart, and with all that signing ability it sure works for me. I wish I could give her ten stars!

The Real Business of Photography
The Real Business of Photography
by Richard Weisgrau
Price: $19.24
72 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful tool!, February 26, 2005
This book has really set my wheels in motion for fine tuning my photography business approach. Though I've had a successful studio for 22 years, this book has so many good business ideas and details, I can really apply it directly to my operation. The deal negotiation analysis is fascinating, and based on real-life situations. Thanks for a great reference source!!

Ipswich: A Celebration of Light, Land, and Sea (Regional Photos)
Ipswich: A Celebration of Light, Land, and Sea (Regional Photos)
by Andrew Borsari
20 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Very dedicated photographer, September 3, 2003
As a nearby resident of Ipswich, I love the way Bosari captured the area. It feels like the place it is.