Profile for M. Dorsch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Dorsch RSS Feed (Wisconsin)

Prairie Home Cooking: 400 Recipes that Celebrate the Bountiful Harvests, Creative Cooks, and Comforting Foods of the American Heartland (America Cooks)
by Judith Fertig
Price: $14.04
82 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Judith Knows Her Stuff!, November 3, 2011
I love all of Judith's cookbooks. They are juts the right mix of history and authentic recipes. I live in the Midwest and she represents this part of the U.S. very well. Thanks for the excellent books!

The Bacon Cookbook: More than 150 Recipes from Aroud the World for Everyone's Favorite Food
by James Villas
Price: $24.01
77 used & new from $1.15

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better bacon books out there., November 3, 2011
The Bacon Cookbook is one of a whole slew of bacon-related books to hit the shelves in the last (approximately) five years, and I have to say it's very good. Because of my line of work, I read a great many bacon books and cookbooks and this one is in my top ten. Good recipes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Chocolate Ice Cream Around, January 11, 2010
Zanzibar Chocolate is very creamy with a rich dark brown color. Darker than other chocolate ice creams and much more flavorful, too. The best chocolate ice cream I've ever had (and I've had lots).

Cooking Light The Essential Dinner Tonight Cookbook: Over 350 delicious, easy, and healthy meals
by Editors of Cooking Light Magazine
56 used & new from $2.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cookbook of the Year, October 6, 2009
I purchased this cookbook for the office and I liked it so much I bought a personal copy, too. I go through tons of cookbooks and this one is perfect. Great recipes, relatively easy to make, wide variety, beautiful pics and design. Very, very nice. Anyone who enjoys cooking would like to receive this.