Profile for Daniel E. Kenyon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel E. Kenyon RSS Feed (Iowa)

Giottos AA1910 Medium Rocket Air Blaster (6.6)
Giottos AA1910 Medium Rocket Air Blaster (6.6)
Offered by M Z Photo
Price: $13.19
14 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet effective, March 13, 2011
I wasn't sure if I should buy the small, medium, or large size. I went with medium. It seems to be about the perfect size for effective air distrubution and being able to stash it in a camera gear bag. I purchased this because for the first time since I have owned this camera(Canon DSLR) I had an annoying speck showing up on my camera sensor(shows up in pictures but not through camera viewer) I locked the mirror up in the camera settings, carefully blew it out, then checked again, the speck had moved.. Did it again and it took care of it. Seems to be a well manufactured item and promises to not redistribute more specks by filtering it's own air. A very good investment for what I paid. I don't doubt this will last a very long time and be used on many more occasions.

How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit!
How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit!
by Scott O. Fresener
35 used & new from $8.26

5.0 out of 5 stars dont bother with other books, August 6, 2005
I have been reading other books on the same subject. This one takes the cake, I found it to be the most informative and user friendly of all I have read. If you need to know anything about screenprinting, or you are considering getting into the business this is the book to buy!