Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "egr" RSS Feed (Houston, Tx)

Page: 1 | 2
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Screen Protector (AS5-00001)
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Screen Protector (AS5-00001)
Offered by Klick Online
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than average and easy to install (if you take some time), September 18, 2015
Best screen protector I have ever used. I have installed 2 because the first became damaged. I use my tablet at work taking field data for construction inspections all day everyday so it has a greater opportunity for abuse than is probably typical. This protector has greater clarity and pen performance than others I have used. I can't even tell it is on there after it is installed. The installation is very easy if you use the tools they provide. I put mine on in my office where there was not a lot of dust, carefully cleaned the screen with the alcohol pad they provide, used the tape they provide to clean lint off the screen, and carefully positioned it before tapping the center of the screen protector. It pretty much does the rest itself with no air bubbles. If you are very careful you can lay the protector on the screen and position it. If you press to hard on an edge you are done as it will start adhering. The screen protector is cut so that you have abut a millimeter of play so not hard to align. Good luck, and take your time. It is not a race.

UAG Microsoft Surface 3 Feather-Light Composite [BLACK] Aluminum Stand Military Drop Tested Case
Price: $60.18
31 used & new from $42.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Case Works Well, May 31, 2015
This case adds very little wight and fits well. I really like the fact I don't have to take it off to attach the keyboard. I use my tablet for field work and this case works well. I didn't think I would have a use for the elastic loop at the corner, but it does help hold the keyboard closed. It is not critical but a nice touch probably needed to get the MILSPEC rating. I do wish it had a hand strap of some type to make it easier to carry for field use although I don't know how to achieve that and keep the kickstand which is handy as well. I probably would not trade the kickstand for a strap.

Minotaur
Minotaur
Offered by Hyatt's All Things Creative
Price: $12.10
14 used & new from $7.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Class Project, May 31, 2015
This review is from: Minotaur (Toy)
Bought this for a class project. Got what I expected.

ePhotoInc 6 x 9 Feet Cotton Chromakey Green Screen Muslin Backdrop Photo Photography Background G69
Offered by ePhotoInc
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You will need something to hang it with for the best effect., May 31, 2015
It is what it is described to be and does what it says it will do. You will need something to hang it with for the best effect.

Fluke 80PK-1 Bead Probe
Fluke 80PK-1 Bead Probe
Price: $28.10
24 used & new from $24.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these for work daily. This brand is ..., May 31, 2015
I use these for work daily. This brand is much more expensive, but it is also much more durable. The plastic outer coating adds stiffness and durabitliy to the wire. Worth the expense for daily use.

Swanson 24-Inch I-Beam Level (Blue)
Swanson 24-Inch I-Beam Level (Blue)
Price: $19.76
7 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Level Good Price, May 31, 2015
I use this brand for construction evaluation work because it is a good quality level which is accurate and good price point. You can typically pick up two of these levels and they will read identical which is not true of other brands. I also like the dual line vials which are getting much harder to find. When using these for evaluation you can use the lines for better defining slopes and performance. I used to buy these locally but my box store no longer carries them.

Microsoft Screen Protector for Surface 3 SC EN/XD/XX Hdwr (GW3-00001)
Microsoft Screen Protector for Surface 3 SC EN/XD/XX Hdwr (GW3-00001)
Price: $39.00
20 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Installation and Good Appearance, May 31, 2015
I purchased this product from a local reseller. The price on Amazon is better by just a little. The installation of the screen protector was the easiest I have done. It is critical to clean the screen carefully. I used the wipe and the tape taking time to insure there was no lint, and working in a still room. I found that placing the protector very carefully on the screen as close to perfect as possible without pressing it into the screen glass allowed some movement after gently laying it in place. After some final minor adjustments I tapped the center against the screen glass and the protector adhered from the center to the edges on its own with only minor wiping of air bubbles around the edges. Looks great, works well in my UAG case. No problems with touch or pen. I cannot tell there is a screen protector installed. I have been using it a couple of days, so I have not idea of its durability, but I appears much better than a plastic protector used on my other surface.

Under Armour Men's HeatGear® Sonic Fitted Sleeveless Large White
Under Armour Men's HeatGear® Sonic Fitted Sleeveless Large White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Work Shirt, July 25, 2013
I use these as undershirts. I work outside with a dress shirt as a construction consultant and find these really do keep me cooler than any other undershirt I have tried. Good fit and good performance.

HTC Stylus Scribe Digital Pen for Flyer, EVO View 4G, Jetstream Tablets (99H10269-00) Retail Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Backup for Fujitsu N-Trig, July 25, 2013
I purchased a couple of these pens as a backup for my Q series Fujitsu tablets. They are almost the same as the stock pens sold by Fujitsu although there are some differences. There is no lanyard attachment point at the cap and no nibs come with the pens. They also use the older Fujitsu N-Trig nibs rather than the newer style which comes stock with the Q572 tablet. All the same these are less than half the price and a good backup. I found I can salvage nibs and end caps from old worn pens I no longer use. The lanyard is critical since I use my tablets for field work and found they don't survive more than a few drops before failing.

Kodak Zx1 HD Pocket Video Camera (Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Kodak Zx1 HD Pocket Video Camera (Pink) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Delivery Mom
Price: $85.55
4 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great For Its Its Itended Purpose, October 4, 2009
This is a good product for its intended purpose which is taking video on the go. I agree with the posts that picture quality is poor in low light, but I did not purchase it with the thought this would be a replacement for a high end night shot camera. It works very well for daily photos and video. The lens angle is a little narrow if you are used to most snapshot cameras which are wide angle but you get used to it. These cameras have a known potential defect in the sound quality and the first I ordered had a high pitch whine during playback. I returned it and the new one works great. I really like the fact you can swap batteries with AA so I don't worry about not having a functioning camera if I cannot recharge. Software is not that great so I use quicktime pro to edit the video.

I would buy another.