Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Candace S Banks > Reviews

Browse

Candace S Banks' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Candace S Banks RSS Feed

How to Create a Magical Relationship: The 3 Simple Ideas that Will Instantaneously Transform Your Love Life
by Ariel and Shya Kane
Price: $16.89
71 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Relationships Can Be Fun, Exciting and Magical, October 19, 2015
I recently re-read How to Create a Magical Relationship after first reading it about four years ago. I'm so amazed at how I found new and exciting aspects of myself and my relationship through reading this book again. The authors, Ariel and Shya Kane, present practical ideas about relationships, whether they be romantic, platonic, familial, or even with yourself. I've learned how to look at my relationship non-judgmentally, and be kinder to myself and my significant other as a result. I've seen how honesty - true honesty in my relationship can cultivate it and allow it to flourish; this is something I can really understand after reading this book again. I love that the information presented is easily understandable and attainable too. There's no working on oneself or one's relationship to have life be exciting, fun and pleasurable!

Practical Enlightenment
Practical Enlightenment
by Ariel and Shya Kane
Price: $15.95
27 used & new from $11.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical & Profound!, September 14, 2015
An excellent read! This book's approach to living an enlightened life is easy and accessible. Using real life situations, the authors, Ariel and Shya Kane, show how anyone can have a life of well being by living in the present moment. Their ideas are simple but profound. I noticed, as I read each chapter, that my days became easier and I was more in sync with my life just by absorbing the ideas in the book.

The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts
by Gary Chapman
518 used & new from $0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A Relationship Must-Read!, January 14, 2013
The Five Love Languages takes an approach to relationships and communication that I never would have considered before reading this book. It definitely applies to all relationships, regardless of whether or not you're married. The author, Gary Chapman, asks the reader to examine the ways people in relationships relate to one another. Expressions of love can come in various forms, and I found it so interesting to learn about the ways we can show our love to one another. Not only was I able to better understand my love language, but I also gained insight into my boyfriend's love language as well as new ways to fill his "love tank." This book has shed light on so many ways we can love, and as a result my relationship is better than ever!

If this book appeals to you, I highly recommend a book by Ariel and Shya Kane entitled, How to Have A Match Made in Heaven: A Transformational Approach to Dating, Relating, and Marriage. Like Chapman, the authors present ways of relating, both with your partner and with yourself, that can have a profound impact on your relationship and overall well-being. The principles in How to Have a Match Made in Heaven have really allowed my relationship with my boyfriend to blossom, and The Five Love Languages has invigorated our partnership in many meaningful ways. I highly recommend you read both books!