Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for cocohunter28 > Reviews

Browse

cocohunter28's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cocohunter28 RSS Feed

FantaSea Cosmetic Blending Sponge
FantaSea Cosmetic Blending Sponge
Offered by Viskey (from HK 15-25 days delivery)
Price: $1.53
15 used & new from $1.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Beauty Blender is much better, March 15, 2013
I have a Beauty Blender & it was starting to rip, that's why I bought this one. It SUCKS! In fact, I have gone back to using my cracking Beauty Blender. I'll eventually buy a new BB & throw this sucker in the trash! At least I didn't pay a lot for it, or I'd be really upset! Spend the extra money and get a Beauty Blender!!!

NYX Eye Shadow Palette Eye Shadow Palette, 78 Colors, Applicator/ Mirror
NYX Eye Shadow Palette Eye Shadow Palette, 78 Colors, Applicator/ Mirror

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Pigment, March 15, 2013
Love NYX products! This palette is small - not tiny - but I was expecting that from all of the reviews.
The pigment of the colors are AMAZING! It was worth the money :) I am a major NYX fan

AC-DC ADAPTER 15VOLTS DC @ 900mA 2.1mm DC POWER PLUG
AC-DC ADAPTER 15VOLTS DC @ 900mA 2.1mm DC POWER PLUG
Offered by iPodCarParts
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars super fast shipping, March 15, 2013
product does what it's supposed to do. I bought this to charge a 12-volt power wheels/four wheeler for my son, after losing the one that came with the four-wheeler.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, March 15, 2013
This wall decal was easy to apply & looks exactly as pictured. It's perfect for the room I was decorating!

BONAMART ® Flip Polka Dots Leather Case for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 - Pink
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $5.65
4 used & new from $3.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Fan, December 14, 2012
I will probably never use this. I really don't like it once I got it. the magnetic closure, barely works and it has to be lined up just right. I thought it had a pocket on the inside that would hold a debit card/id but it doesn't. Guess it's ok, but I don't like it - it looks cheap.

3D Peach Bow Bowknot Rhinestone Plastic Hard Cover Case Clear for Samsung Galaxy S3 III I9300

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 14, 2012
It looks just like the picture - not much coverage for the front of the phone. After I bought it, I felt a bit like a 12 yr old girl for having it, so I haven't used it yet. Can't comment on how well it holds up.

3D New Cross Crystal Bling Diamond Hard Back Case Cover for Galaxy S3 i9300
3D New Cross Crystal Bling Diamond Hard Back Case Cover for Galaxy S3 i9300

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, December 14, 2012
I LOOOVVEEE the cross on the back and that it's 3D (if you will)... I don't like that there is no covering on the front. It simply snaps onto the phone. Some of the singular rhinestones have already fallen off and I've only used the case for 3 days now, but it isn't terribly noticable. Shipping was fairly quick, considering it comes from another country.

Aimo Wireless SAMI9300PCDI196 Bling Brilliance Premium Grade Diamond Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Retail Packaging - Layer Pink
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $4.13
4 used & new from $2.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, December 14, 2012
product is just as it appears online :) rhinestones are still in placce and haven't fallen off (yet! we'll see after some time passes). For the price, this is a great case cover & beats the heck out of paying over $30 at the mall for one!