Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for xiaobintjie > Reviews

Browse

xiaobintjie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

xiaobintjie RSS Feed (indonesia)

Awakening: Live from Chicago
Awakening: Live from Chicago
Offered by Wits End.
Price: $17.95
19 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really awekening, June 19, 2012
Besides " the anthem" which a song of calling to this generation which is very powerful, is the song " break every chain" brings me to higher level of faith, helping me to flow in the spirit, as I conduct an encounter retreat. Also the song becomes hits in my church as first time being played.
Pastor Xiao Bin Tjie

EzFoto 52mm Filter Adapter + Lens Hood for Fuji X10, with a free lens cap
EzFoto 52mm Filter Adapter + Lens Hood for Fuji X10, with a free lens cap
Offered by EasyFoto
Price: $7.87
4 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull to protect your camera lens, June 19, 2012
Very useful, I don't need to fear of losing my lens cap, since this one comes with a string. And it also function as a lens hood, so that is very good for a tourist like me.

Fujifilm X10 12 MP EXR CMOS Digital Camera with f2.0-f2.8 4x Optical Zoom Lens and 2.8-Inch LCD
Offered by SSE Photo & Video
Price: $299.95
18 used & new from $188.00

3.0 out of 5 stars why I choose Fuji, May 28, 2012
In Brief:

Good Point
Picture Quality Great
Colours more natural than NEX5N
Features Great especially Panorama and also you can shoot directly two pictures one with flash the other not which is very good and important feature
Superb easy control buttons
Bokeh not so great but still acceptable due to the size of the camera
Size smaller and more comfortable than NEX5 or Olympus Pen
Macro is better than NEX5

Weekness:
Focus Slow
Cannot focus moving object ( the very major problem )
Battery, you need to bring two for a day trip, 300 - 500 shoots

In my case, since I'm a tourist, I want small and good picture, so I'm not regret choosing this instead of NEX5N or Olympus EP-3
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 3:11 AM PDT