Profile for J. Blair > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 426

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Blair RSS Feed (CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Toro 51609 Ultra 12 amp Variable-Speed (up to 235) Electric Blower/Vacuum with Metal Impeller
Price: $69.97
15 used & new from $58.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for everything we've tried it on., September 23, 2014
Really great at sucking up leaves directly from rubber bark mulch and pea gravel if you're careful. The vacuum bag seems well built to me, but I haven't used it for more than a year yet.

The blower's multiple speeds are great. More than enough to blow sand out of the grooves of concrete or decking, and it'll blow dry leaves quite a ways. The only trouble you'll have is with wet sticky leaves; those don't move very well if they're stuck to stones, concrete, or mulch.

Easy to use. I suggest a heavy duty gauge extension cord if you need more than 50 feet of length. The power seemed to dwindle a bit using a medium-duty cord.

Quieter than gas powered blowers, by far, but still noisy. Not something you want to use at 5am on a weekend if you have neighbors, but it's a big step up from exhaust clouds and 2-stroke engine noise.

Takeya Airtight Pitcher - Made in USA (2 Quarts, Black)
Takeya Airtight Pitcher - Made in USA (2 Quarts, Black)
Offered by Sell Lounge Inc.
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th one purchased, September 23, 2014
This is the 4th one of these our family has purchased. They now have fully replaced all of our other pitchers because these fit so well in the fridge door and can even be stored on their sides. They seal perfectly, so making powdered drink mixes or quickly icing hot tea is very clean and easy.

My favorite part: everything comes apart to be cleaned, and there are no tricky spots to scrub. The opening is big enough for even a large hand to get into. My only possible complaint is our white-plastic version looks dirty really quickly and can stain from cheap red food coloring.

Mega Rack II Thread Rack and Organizer
Mega Rack II Thread Rack and Organizer
Price: $23.81
27 used & new from $23.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well!, September 23, 2014
Can be mounted on the wall with the addition of two small eyehooks or something similar.

I just wish I bought a second one; after inheriting my grandmother's sewing supplies, I didn't realize I had so many spools of thread!

If you are using it on a table top, be aware that there is nothing to "catch" the legs in place once extended. If you shove too hard you will collapse the legs back into "folded" and it will fall over.

Clear Top Mint Tin Favors, 100
Clear Top Mint Tin Favors, 100
Offered by FavorOnline
Price: $60.77
5 used & new from $60.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing bead and jewelry supplies., September 23, 2014
I bought 100 of these tins to organize my beading and jewelry making supplies. I have a lot of little odds and ends, for sure! These tins paired with a label printing gadget (bought one on Amazon for $15) turned 5 drawers of plastic packets and odd sorting trays into 1 small drawer of tidy little boxes. I turn them on their sides to label them so I can see at a glance what is in the box, plus the clear window when you pull it out shows you clearly what is left.

My chainmaile supplies and leather working rivets/grommets/etc all got sorted as well. Now I don't have to dig looking for the right thing mixed up with others, I just scan the labels. :)

DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand Held Label Maker
DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand Held Label Maker
Offered by Black Friday Price Everyday
Price: $16.99
208 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! Easy and works well., September 15, 2014
I really like this labeler. It've very easy to use, and the basic labels it uses are quite sticky. (Sticks well to metal, fabric, wood, glass).

My only gripe is that it occasionally "paper jams" the ribbon (like once or twice in the while spool length).

Doctor Who: Dalek Collectible Figurine and Illustrated Book (Mga Mini Kits: Doctor Who)
by Richard Dinnick
Price: $8.96
68 used & new from $4.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this., September 15, 2014
Very detailed! I love my tiny little monstrosity.

Red Baby Dragon Collectible Serpent Figurine Reptile Sculpture
Red Baby Dragon Collectible Serpent Figurine Reptile Sculpture
Offered by ArtFlowDesigns
Price: $12.79
4 used & new from $12.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Junky paint job, more pastel pink/purple., September 15, 2014
This dragon is washed in an all-over pink metallic paint, so it really doesn't appear to be a red dragon at all when you get it. I was disappointed by that, but I loved the shape/pose/size so much I repainted it myself to look less junky.

Woods 50007 Indoor Digital Lamp Timer, Daily Settings, 2-Pack
Woods 50007 Indoor Digital Lamp Timer, Daily Settings, 2-Pack
Price: $16.21
23 used & new from $11.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and tiny!, September 15, 2014
Works easily and reliably for turning on decorative lights, and I can set different timers for different strands. Exactly what I had hoped for.

Lindy Bop 'Wynona' Chic Vintage 1950's Secretary Style Black Pencil Wiggle Dress (S)
Offered by Lindy Bop
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like it was made for me, September 15, 2014
I love Lindy Bop dresses. They're one of the few brands that seems to fit me reliably and look amazing. The delivery was a whole 5 days, which was amazing.

I am 34 bust, 28 waist, 38 butt, 34C bra, and the size Small (UK 10) fit like it was made for me. If my waist were an inch bigger, it would still fit well.

Warning, if your breasts are naturally a bit low on your chest, this dress might be a bit difficult to wear. The bust line and "shelf" for where the bottom of the bust should sit is quite high. Think "juniors fit" rather than women's. If you're fairly busty, this dress will fit quite snugly. I have an average size bust (34C is the same cup volume as a 32D and 36B), and it's comfortably snug.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars You do indeed get what you pay for., August 17, 2014
For the garage sale price, don't expect much! It's a layer of non-skid mesh (like the stuff you line your cupboards with), a 1/4" layer of packing-material-quality foam, then a layer of "fur" which is so thin and sparse you can see the the foam layer through the base if you blow gently on the "fur". It lays 1/4" thick, though you can make it look 1" tall if you pull the floppy wisps of fur up on end.

This size is bath mat size, roughly.

However, I'm using it to line a pet carrier, so none of this really matters. Just don't expect to use it for regular area rug purposes. It feels silky, but excessively thin and cheap.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20