Profile for J. Blair > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 422

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Blair RSS Feed (CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand Held Label Maker
DYMO LabelManager 160 Hand Held Label Maker
Offered by Black Friday Price Everyday
Price: $17.35
227 used & new from $13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great! Easy and works well., September 15, 2014
I really like this labeler. It've very easy to use, and the basic labels it uses are quite sticky. (Sticks well to metal, fabric, wood, glass).

My only gripe is that it occasionally "paper jams" the ribbon (like once or twice in the while spool length).

Doctor Who: Dalek Collectible Figurine and Illustrated Book (Mga Mini Kits: Doctor Who)
by Richard Dinnick
Price: $8.96
67 used & new from $4.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this., September 15, 2014
Very detailed! I love my tiny little monstrosity.

Red Baby Dragon Collectible Serpent Figurine Reptile Sculpture
Red Baby Dragon Collectible Serpent Figurine Reptile Sculpture
Offered by StealStreet
Price: $18.59
3 used & new from $17.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Junky paint job, more pastel pink/purple., September 15, 2014
This dragon is washed in an all-over pink metallic paint, so it really doesn't appear to be a red dragon at all when you get it. I was disappointed by that, but I loved the shape/pose/size so much I repainted it myself to look less junky.

Woods 50007 Indoor Digital Lamp Timer, Daily Settings, 2-Pack
Woods 50007 Indoor Digital Lamp Timer, Daily Settings, 2-Pack
Price: $16.44
22 used & new from $11.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and tiny!, September 15, 2014
Works easily and reliably for turning on decorative lights, and I can set different timers for different strands. Exactly what I had hoped for.

Lindy Bop 'Wynona' Chic Vintage 1950's Secretary Style Black Pencil Wiggle Dress (S)
Offered by Lindy Bop
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like it was made for me, September 15, 2014
I love Lindy Bop dresses. They're one of the few brands that seems to fit me reliably and look amazing. The delivery was a whole 5 days, which was amazing.

I am 34 bust, 28 waist, 38 butt, 34C bra, and the size Small (UK 10) fit like it was made for me. If my waist were an inch bigger, it would still fit well.

Warning, if your breasts are naturally a bit low on your chest, this dress might be a bit difficult to wear. The bust line and "shelf" for where the bottom of the bust should sit is quite high. Think "juniors fit" rather than women's. If you're fairly busty, this dress will fit quite snugly. I have an average size bust (34C is the same cup volume as a 32D and 36B), and it's comfortably snug.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars You do indeed get what you pay for., August 17, 2014
For the garage sale price, don't expect much! It's a layer of non-skid mesh (like the stuff you line your cupboards with), a 1/4" layer of packing-material-quality foam, then a layer of "fur" which is so thin and sparse you can see the the foam layer through the base if you blow gently on the "fur". It lays 1/4" thick, though you can make it look 1" tall if you pull the floppy wisps of fur up on end.

This size is bath mat size, roughly.

However, I'm using it to line a pet carrier, so none of this really matters. Just don't expect to use it for regular area rug purposes. It feels silky, but excessively thin and cheap.

Whitmor 6021-181 Ebony Chrome Add-On Skirt/Slack Hanger, Set of 3 - 2 Pack
Whitmor 6021-181 Ebony Chrome Add-On Skirt/Slack Hanger, Set of 3 - 2 Pack
Offered by PEACH TREE TRADING
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for sturdy skirt storage., August 8, 2014
Strong and all arrived flawless. I ordered a batch of 12, and all were intact and perfect.

The hooks do tend to easily "fall off" each other when they're not hanging still, so be aware of that if you want to pick up 2-3 items in a chain.

The metal clips are nicely padded in rubber and they slide al the way to the ends of the pole so your wider waisted items are supported more evenly.

Cards Against Humanity: Second Expansion
Cards Against Humanity: Second Expansion
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC
Price: $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars More fun? Ok, if you insist., August 8, 2014
More cards and more hilarity for the game our dirty minded friends love to play. If you like the original set and play it often, grab the expansion pack. I doubt you'll be sorry!

60-Piece Flocked Non Slip Velvet Chrome Clothes Hanger Set w/ Clips, Hooks & Bag
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper per hanger than most sets, and comes with a few extras., August 8, 2014
Cheaper per hanger than most sets, and comes with a few extras. The little "over the top" hangers are great for dresses that have a ribbon or "tie on" belt or scarf. Or for accessory parts of an outfit you want to keep paired up.

The flocking is nice and grippy, and the pattern really isn't too gaudy if you get one of the darker colors. I have not had any issue with the flocking leaving color or lint on my pale clothing. None of the hanger were broken, and they're built exactly the same as the plain ones I've purchased from Target or Bed Bath and Beyond.

Rev-A-Shelf CVL-12 CVL Series Standard 12" Valet Closet Rod, Chrome
Rev-A-Shelf CVL-12 CVL Series Standard 12" Valet Closet Rod, Chrome
Offered by BCTC Products Deals
Price: $19.40
9 used & new from $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and strong., August 8, 2014
As a costumer, I am frequently pulling out items from my stash to arrange outifts. This vallet rod makes this much easier! I can pull items out and hang them "at hand" immediately, rather than trying to find a place to lay them. Keeps your clothes cleaner and more tidy.

Very strong: it'll hold my 15 lb ornate and heavy costumes without any hint of complaint.

Very simple to install; I didn't need a drill to secure the back end and the front end fit perfectly in the ClosetMaid/Martha Stewart pre-fab closet upright panels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20