Profile for Marie L. Wallace > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marie L. Wallace RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Vince Camuto Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce
Vince Camuto Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $45.45
19 used & new from $41.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves the scent, February 11, 2014
Fresh scent, not too heavy but masculine. I gave this to my husband for his birthday in December. Now his favorite

CND Essential CUTICLE ERASER A.H.A Creative Nail Design Treatment Remover 1.75oz
Offered by Salon Supply Store
Price: $12.85
2 used & new from $12.85

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best cuticle softener and eraser, February 11, 2014
If you use this you will not get hangnails. The creme is gentle and moisturizes nails and cuticles. Cuticles are conditioned. A miracle.

Get Fresh Warrior Princess Rescue Me Foot Crème, Blackbery Vanilla
Get Fresh Warrior Princess Rescue Me Foot Crème, Blackbery Vanilla
Offered by Beauty Bridge
Price: $15.00
3 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best foot creme on the market. Lush and Rich, February 11, 2014
I discovered this in a spa in New Orleans. Now I buy this on amazon and send it to friends as a gift. My daughter loves this also. We have tried specialty cremes for soft feet and this beats all.

Izzy Izzy the Ice-cream Fairy Story Book
Izzy Izzy the Ice-cream Fairy Story Book
by Tim Bugbird
21 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, delightful and joyful, August 9, 2013
This story is told from the point of view of Izzy. Children and adults will love this adventure of Izzy and her friends. The illustrations are beautiful and multicultural. I bought this for my granddaughter after it was recommended by another grandma. I am looking for other books from this author

Energy Armor Stainless Steel Women's Bracelet - Small
Energy Armor Stainless Steel Women's Bracelet - Small

5.0 out of 5 stars This bracelet has helped my knee pain, August 6, 2013
I hurt my knee when I fell on the ice in Chicago. This bracelet is the only thing that has helped the pain and soreness. I wear it every day. At first I thought it was all in my head until one day that I did not wear it. I was wondering why my knee started hurting. I looked down and saw the bracelet was not one. Now I don't take it off.

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Offered by PCM Supply
Price: $65.95
34 used & new from $53.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed for plaque and flossing, June 30, 2013
I always find that after I have flossed that this water flossed gets out more particles. I travel with this item even though there are more portable flosses. This one has several different attachments.

Supple Glucosamine Chondroitin Joint Powder
Supple Glucosamine Chondroitin Joint Powder
Offered by Health_N_Beauty
Price: $55.99
4 used & new from $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement, June 30, 2013
I would mix it every day. I definitely saw a change in my joints. I regret that I left my can on Las Vegas. I am on New Orleans and will have to order more.

Skylanders Giants Collector Cards with Tin
Skylanders Giants Collector Cards with Tin
Offered by Toy Vendor UK - usually delivered in 7-10 days
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves these cards, June 30, 2013
I almost did not order because there was not a sample card to view. However, my grandson loves these cards. I was also able to see them during my last visit.

3-6 Day Delivery- Jamie Black with Grey Interior Handbag Travel Cosmetic Make-Up Purse Tote Travel Bag Organizer Insert Dimensions: L 12" x H 6" x W 3.5"
Offered by MyBagFix
Price: $12.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, May 28, 2013
This is probably my fault. I thought it expanded. I am using it in my travel bag. I still looking for an organizer that is larger

Oster BCCG08-RM1-000 8-Speed 6-Cup Blender, Red
Oster BCCG08-RM1-000 8-Speed 6-Cup Blender, Red
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $46.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Blender!, May 28, 2013
This blender is a powerhouse! I make smoothies, crush ice and make frozen drinks!! I use it to blend fruit with my protein drink at least twice a day.

Page: 1 | 2