Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Kusuma K > Reviews

Browse

Kusuma K's Profile

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kusuma K RSS Feed (San Francisco)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Note 4 Case, Note 4 Cover, TabPow Turquoise/Pink Shockproof Case [Dual Layer Hybrid Armor Defender Design] Protective Cover [Lifetime Warranty] For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR & STYLUS]

3.0 out of 5 stars It is sturdy and hard, June 12, 2016
I only used it for a few weeks. The flexible outer cover warped and became very loose. It is sturdy and hard, but losses it's shape very soon.

HoMedics SP-100H 3D Shiatsu and Vibration Massage Pillow with Heat
HoMedics SP-100H 3D Shiatsu and Vibration Massage Pillow with Heat
Price: $42.68
14 used & new from $37.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Neck massager for frozen shoulder, June 12, 2016
I started getting frozen shoulder recently, and this has been a great remedy. I spend about 10 minutes as soon as I get up and about 10 minutes before I go to bed. It keeps the stiffness and pain away. I found placing it on couch better than lying down.

BellyLady Plus Size Belly Dance Hip Scarf, Christmas Gift Idea PLUSSIZE
BellyLady Plus Size Belly Dance Hip Scarf, Christmas Gift Idea PLUSSIZE
Offered by OPENTIP
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly plus size and lots of sound, June 1, 2016
I love this. It completely covers my hip, and makes tons of sound. it also feels a little on the heavier side because of so many coins. I personally don't mind this. I haven't used it yet, but I wore it around the house for a hour, and it was till good. If you are a full figured gal, you will love this.

7-Minute Workout
7-Minute Workout
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great app, January 23, 2016
This review is from: 7-Minute Workout (App)
I don't agree with the negative reviews. I think it's a great app, but definitely can improve.

This is not an app for teaching the 7 minute workout. It's more for doing the workout. So for reviewers who say it's not clear what the workout it's, then I suggest learn the workout routine first.

My suggestions for app - I feel saying "ready" it's redundant and slows the workout as only 10 second break is suggested between each exercise.

Else it's great 👍
I see using it very often.

Icy Hot Pain Relieving Liquid, Maximum Strength, 2.5 oz.
Icy Hot Pain Relieving Liquid, Maximum Strength, 2.5 oz.
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.06
19 used & new from $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Burning sensation, April 13, 2015
I applied on my calves and slept. 90 minutes later, I woke up cos of the burning sensation... couldn't sleep. Washed it off and then was better. Never happened with other icyhot product.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Bundle including 4 Hard and Soft (2 in 1 PC and Silicone) Zebra Cases for Samsung Galaxy S4 9500 / 2 Stylus Pens / 2 Screen Protectors / 1 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (2 White and 2 Black PC / Blue, Light Blue, Black, Green Silicone)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, March 24, 2014
I just got this today, and I love it. There are 4 complete cases. 4 gel cases, with 2 black and 2 white outer plastic case. You can make a total of 8 color combinations, which i love. Also the screen guard, 2 stylus and the cleaning cloth is a great deal for less than $8. The Quality of the plastic case is not too good, but doesnt look too bad either when on the phone. It was a little tricky to get the phone into the case, but the volume, and power button work just fine. Even if they hold good for a month each, It is still a good deal.

Invicta Women's 0609 Wildflower Collection Diamond Chronograph Watch
Invicta Women's 0609 Wildflower Collection Diamond Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 25, 2014
This is my everyday watch and it is perfect. Had to take links off to fit me.
It has date/day, stop clock in it, which is a plus. I like that it is square, and it fits my small wrist perfectly. and makes a statement.
the diamonds are not visible, its not even accent diamonds, so don't buy if you are buying for diamonds.
It is not too heavy, definitely lighter than my MK Ceramic white watch. I have 5 other Invictas in my house, and its worth it.
This is always my go to watch.

OXO SteeL Soap Dispensing Dish Brush Refills, 2-Pack
OXO SteeL Soap Dispensing Dish Brush Refills, 2-Pack
Price: $4.95
11 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 25, 2014
I needed replacement for my dish brush, as they were getting old. It easy to fix it the brush, and doesn't leak.
This is for the stainless steel dish brush.

Oxo is one of my favorite kitchen brands, cos they think of everything when they make something. I use the hard edge for scrubbing dried food and food sticking on pots and pans.

[UL Listed] Pwr+® EXTRA LONG 6.5 Ft AC Adapter 2.1A Rapid Charger for Google-Nexus 7 9 10 Tablet S Phone; Samsung-Galaxy Tab A 3 4 7.0 9.7 Note 8.0 S2 S3 S4 S6 S7 Edge Phone; Asus MeMo Pad, T100TA; HTC Power Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $13.90
4 used & new from $8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars charges quickly, February 25, 2014
I wanted a 2A charger for my office and with a long cable. This is just right. Charges my S4, kindles, and bluetooth very quickly.

Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner, White
Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner, White
Offered by JF3 Technology
Price: $61.98
11 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, February 25, 2014
I run it every evening and night in the bedroom. I can feel the fresh air coming out from the vent. It has a little humming sound at its highest speed, but it doesn't bother, and cant be heard if there is other noise in the room.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10