Profile for Kusuma Anish > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kusuma Anish RSS Feed (San Francisco)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Bundle including 4 Hard and Soft (2 in 1 PC and Silicone) Zebra Cases for Samsung Galaxy S4 9500 / 2 Stylus Pens / 2 Screen Protectors / 1 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (2 White and 2 Black PC / Blue, Light Blue, Black, Green Silicone)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, March 24, 2014
I just got this today, and I love it. There are 4 complete cases. 4 gel cases, with 2 black and 2 white outer plastic case. You can make a total of 8 color combinations, which i love. Also the screen guard, 2 stylus and the cleaning cloth is a great deal for less than $8. The Quality of the plastic case is not too good, but doesnt look too bad either when on the phone. It was a little tricky to get the phone into the case, but the volume, and power button work just fine. Even if they hold good for a month each, It is still a good deal.

Invicta Women's 0609 Wildflower Collection Diamond Chronograph Watch
Invicta Women's 0609 Wildflower Collection Diamond Chronograph Watch
Price: $109.99
8 used & new from $107.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 25, 2014
This is my everyday watch and it is perfect. Had to take links off to fit me.
It has date/day, stop clock in it, which is a plus. I like that it is square, and it fits my small wrist perfectly. and makes a statement.
the diamonds are not visible, its not even accent diamonds, so don't buy if you are buying for diamonds.
It is not too heavy, definitely lighter than my MK Ceramic white watch. I have 5 other Invictas in my house, and its worth it.
This is always my go to watch.

OXO SteeL Soap Dispensing Dish Brush Refills, 2-Pack
OXO SteeL Soap Dispensing Dish Brush Refills, 2-Pack
Price: $3.99
6 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, February 25, 2014
I needed replacement for my dish brush, as they were getting old. It easy to fix it the brush, and doesn't leak.
This is for the stainless steel dish brush.

Oxo is one of my favorite kitchen brands, cos they think of everything when they make something. I use the hard edge for scrubbing dried food and food sticking on pots and pans.

Pwr+® 6.5 Ft AC Adapter 2.1A Rapid Charger for Google Nexus 7, 10 Tablet Tab; Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Note 8.0; Nexus S Phone ; Asus EEE MeMO Pad Smart ME171, ASUS Transformer Book T100TA; Galaxy S5, S4, S3, S2 Phone Power Supply Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $12.90
2 used & new from $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars charges quickly, February 25, 2014
I wanted a 2A charger for my office and with a long cable. This is just right. Charges my S4, kindles, and bluetooth very quickly.

Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner, White
Hamilton Beach 04383 True Air Allergen-Reducing Air Cleaner, White
Price: $45.99
72 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, February 25, 2014
I run it every evening and night in the bedroom. I can feel the fresh air coming out from the vent. It has a little humming sound at its highest speed, but it doesn't bother, and cant be heard if there is other noise in the room.

Portta PET0301S 3x1 HDMI Switcher with 3D Support - No power supply needed
Portta PET0301S 3x1 HDMI Switcher with 3D Support - No power supply needed
Offered by AccMart
Price: $7.44
60 used & new from $1.56

5.0 out of 5 stars additional hdmi for tv, February 25, 2014
My bedroom tv has only 2 hdmi ports, so i cant connect my cable, roku, chromecast at the same time. this device gives me that option. The remote is a little cheap, and one of the button was depressed. But for what i paid for, it is worth it, and does the job. The sensor has to be facing the front for the remote to work.

Clean/Dirty Dishwasher Magnet
Clean/Dirty Dishwasher Magnet
Offered by Patriot Web Design
Price: $4.49
2 used & new from $4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Clean/Dirty Dishwasher Magnet
It's a magnet, which removes confusion in the kitchen. Good. It's a little pricey for how its made, hence 4 stars. But i din't realise my dishwasher is not magnetic.

COSMOS 5 pcs Black Nylon ROUND Hand Wrist Strap Lanyard For Camera Cell phone ipod mp3 mp4 PSP Wii and other Electronic Devices + Cosmos cable tie
Offered by stock show
Price: $5.59
6 used & new from $5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, February 25, 2014
I ordered it for a p&s camera, fits in a men's wrist as well. Haven't used it long enough to see it will hold wear and tear. Even if it breaks, i have 4 more to use. Worth the price.

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Toshiba PX1657, PA3791U and Toshiba Camileo H30, H31, X100
Offered by Blue Nook
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $20.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong charger and a dead battery, February 25, 2014
I got a wrong charger, and the battery wont even fit in it. I had to plug the battery in the camcorder for charging. And one of the batteries was DOA. It dint even work. I'm sending this back.

Starter Set 14 Gift Pack 100% Pure Essential Oils - Great for Aromatherapy
Starter Set 14 Gift Pack 100% Pure Essential Oils - Great for Aromatherapy
Offered by Fabulous Frannie
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beginner set, January 5, 2014
I got this for my friend as a birthday gift. I recently introduced her to essential oils and she liked it very much. I thought this would be a great gift for her, and she loved it very much. Would definitely recommend it for anybody.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9