Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Linda Demaree > Reviews

Browse

Linda Demaree's Profile

Customer Reviews: 372

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Demaree "Avid Reader" RSS Feed (Ocean Springs, MS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Psychic Surveys Book Three: 44 Gilmore Street - A Supernatural Thriller
Psychic Surveys Book Three: 44 Gilmore Street - A Supernatural Thriller
12 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 28, 2016
I have read all the books in the Psychic Surveys series, and liked them all, but this one kind of drug for me. I knew early on what they needed to do but didn't bother to do. It was an okay read, and I will read more in this series, but this one, to me, was definitely not the best of the series.

Sterling Silver Singapore Rope Chain 2.4mm 925 Italy Twisted Curb Necklace 20" (2350-20)
Offered by Sac Silver
Price: $13.59
2 used & new from $13.59

4.0 out of 5 stars A Strong 3.5, June 21, 2016
Where the Dead Walk was not the spellbinder I was hoping for, and not exactly the "ghost" story I was expecting either. However, it was a good read for the most part. To me it was a little more like a cold case file at times and it seemed to take an awfully long time to get where it was going. All in all it was about a 3.5 read for me. I will probably read another by this author.

The Watcher in the Wall (A Stevens and Windermere Novel)
The Watcher in the Wall (A Stevens and Windermere Novel)
by Owen Laukkanen
Price: $18.75
82 used & new from $6.74

3.0 out of 5 stars The Watcher in the Wall, June 2, 2016
I loved Owen Laukkanen's previous Stevens and Windermere novels, but this one just didn't quite get if for me. Very dark topic, which was very hard for me to wade through. After reading the acknowledgements, I understood better why this book was written as the author is familiar with depression. My heart goes out to anyone who suffers and I agree with the author . . . always, always seek help ( and not from a website but from competent, loving and caring individuals). In that regard, this was a good read, but I will say it is not a read for everyone.

Eve - A Christmas Ghost Story: A Psychic Surveys Prequel
Eve - A Christmas Ghost Story: A Psychic Surveys Prequel
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It !, May 26, 2016
I have now read all the physic surveys books and while this book was written after the first two, I feel as if it should be read first as it describe how Theo and Nessa came to be friends and kind of started the whole thing. The Haunting of Highdown Hall and Rise To Me adds Jessamin to group of psychic ladies who comprise The Physic Surveys group. It's a toss up as to how you read them. They really don't have to be read in any order because they are all great reads and you can easily gather what is going on. I am looking forward to reading the next installment in the Psychic Surveys series, or any novel from this author. Loved them all.

Jessamine
Jessamine
29 used & new from $7.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, May 26, 2016
This review is from: Jessamine (Paperback)
Another great read for Shani Struthers. I have read all of her books and thoroughly enjoyed each one.

First Offense (Innocent Prisoners Project)
First Offense (Innocent Prisoners Project)
by Marti Green
Price: $9.86
48 used & new from $5.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 16, 2016
I love these Innocent Prisoner books by Marti Green. She truly captured the raw emotion in this one as it has to do with a juvenile offender and private prisons. Wow! All I can say is they need to truly look into private for profit prisons and the number of people who are given too extreme a sentence in order to make a profit for these prisons. I have heard of this happening before, but this book brought it to like again in a new way. Very good read.

The Peter Bay
The Peter Bay
by Randy Pierce
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $14.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 9, 2016
This review is from: The Peter Bay (Hardcover)
This is the first novel I have read by Randy Pierce, and it was very good. Kept me interested and kept me reading. Some of the dialogue and actions between characters was a little juvenile, I thought, but other than that it was a good read.

After the Storm: A Kate Burkholder Novel
After the Storm: A Kate Burkholder Novel
by Linda Castillo
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $5.98
52 used & new from $2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 3, 2016
I love the Kate Burkholder series and I love Linda Castillo's writing. I thoroughly enjoyed After the Storm. Another winner for Linda Castillo. I anxiously await the next installment in this series!

Psychic Surveys Book Two: Rise To Me - A Supernatural Thriller
Psychic Surveys Book Two: Rise To Me - A Supernatural Thriller
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, May 1, 2016
This is the second book in the Psychic Surveys series, and while I enjoyed this one, I think I like the first one a little better. This one seemed to drag out a little for me. However, I do like this series and am hoping the author will include another one soon.

The Haunting of Highdown Hall
The Haunting of Highdown Hall
43 used & new from $6.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, April 24, 2016
This was a very good read! Probably one of the best "ghost" novels I have read in a long while. I am now reading the second book in the series and am really enjoying it as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20