Profile for Shelly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shelly RSS Feed (Michigan)

Page: 1 | 2
Elgin 3675E Battery-Operated Analog Alarm Clock
Elgin 3675E Battery-Operated Analog Alarm Clock
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $12.88
35 used & new from $8.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Clock!, May 21, 2015
Favorite clock!! Large easy to read dial with second hand. I love that the alarm starts out 'softer' and goes louder the longer it takes you to turn it off.

300 Dog Waste Bags, Primal Super Sturdy Poop Bags Extra Strong Leak-Proof Doggie Poop Bags Rolling Cores for Waste Dog Bags Dispensers, Easy Pickup Pet Waste Disposal Bags Keep Your Hands Clean Today
Offered by Melon Cove
Price: $15.97
3 used & new from $8.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, May 21, 2015
Handy, handy handy. I love having so many bags that I can keep a roll of them everywhere. Very sturdy.

Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy
Price: $6.71
13 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My kitty's favorite!, May 21, 2015
My 6 month old kitty goes crazy for this toy! She LOVES it and it is her favorite by far. The wand is short, but easy to handle. Minimal effort on my part - lots of fun for my sweet kitty!! I'll be ordering replacement mice soon.

Dickies Men's Bib Overall, Hickory Stripe, 34X32
Dickies Men's Bib Overall, Hickory Stripe, 34X32
Price: $30.90
10 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspires Envy..., May 21, 2015
Fits great - perfect for working around the yard. My Brother in law is so jealous! He wants a pair also!

HorizonsTM Classic Leather Writing Journal - Refillable Vintage Diary Notebook Design
Offered by Winston Oglov
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfully classic, May 21, 2015
I got this as a gift for my nephew who is a writer. It looks so wonderfully classic. I know he will love it. Great quality - looks wonderful!

The Luna Bag - Universal Stroller Organizer of the Highest Quality - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by All Good Things Store, LLC
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made - useful item, May 21, 2015
Got this item to give as a gift for an upcoming baby shower. The item is well made and will be very useful! I can't wait to see how the new mom likes it!

K&H Manufacturing Thermo-Kitty Mat Mocha 12.5-Inch by 25-Inch 6 Watts
K&H Manufacturing Thermo-Kitty Mat Mocha 12.5-Inch by 25-Inch 6 Watts
Price: $27.09
44 used & new from $23.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the first one so much that I got another one, November 21, 2014
Loved the first one so much that I got another one! Our dear kitty is getting older and this is just the perfect thing for her now that it's getting cold. She normally curls up to maintain heat, now she sprawls out as flat as she can so that she can get all the heat possible. She LOVES it!!

Four Paws Magic Coat Gentle Slicker Wire Brush for Cats
Four Paws Magic Coat Gentle Slicker Wire Brush for Cats
Price: $7.44
17 used & new from $4.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cat LOVES this brush!, November 21, 2014
Our cat LOVES this brush! We have 4 of them all around the house. Who ever has one of them in their hand is the Cat's favorite person!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 21, 2014
Just started using it (4 days) and love it so far - not greasy at all. It's winter, so that means that my skin is very dry, but not since I've been using this product. I need to try it for awhile to give it 5 starts

Heavy Duty Julienne Peeler & Vegetable Peeler ✮ Ultra Sharp Stainless Steel Dual Blades
Offered by Nikkouware
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality!, October 1, 2014
Fantastic quality! I can already tell that this Peeler is going to be my favorite - works wonderfully, well made and practical. Comes in a really nice box suitable for giving as a shower gift, etc. Just be careful! The blade is sharp.

Page: 1 | 2