Profile for Longines > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Longines RSS Feed (salinas, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Master Grooming Tools Stainless Steel 16-Blade Pet Stripper with Ribbed Rubber Handle, 6-1/2-Inch
Offered by Juvolicious
Price: $26.92
8 used & new from $19.23

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, July 30, 2014
We have a white husky mix with a thick, never-ending undercoat but she appears to enjoy the use of this tool twice a day after each walk. It is very effective so I recommend taking it slowly until you see how your dog reacts.

Dr. Rey Shapewear Womens Seamless Step In Short
Dr. Rey Shapewear Womens Seamless Step In Short
Price: $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable with Alteration, July 29, 2014
I found these to be very comfortable once I snipped vertically and cut off some of the too-tight waistband. The legs stay put. I am 5'5" 140 lb. waist 31" hips 38". I ordered a large. Hope this helps.

SAFETY PINS Size 1 (1") GOLD TONE BULK PK/100 Made in USA
SAFETY PINS Size 1 (1") GOLD TONE BULK PK/100 Made in USA
Offered by SeedBeadExplosion
Price: $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharper, June 28, 2014
I needed sharp pins to pin necklines closed and found that the ubiquitous everyday pin does not pass easily through knit fabrics. These are a great improvement due to their sharpness.

Relic Erica NS Top Zip Cross Body Bag
Relic Erica NS Top Zip Cross Body Bag
Price: $33.60 - $48.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, June 28, 2014
I needed a slim, cross body, compartmentalized bag that could easily fit into my carry-on. This works perfectly. Items are easy to find because of the light lining. While I prefer leather, this is a more than adequate pseudo-leather.

Travelon Luggage Anti-Theft React Crossbody Bag, Slate, One Size
Travelon Luggage Anti-Theft React Crossbody Bag, Slate, One Size

2.0 out of 5 stars Access, June 15, 2014
I found the opening at the top to be too narrow for easy access which is a must for travel, or for any day.

Don't Drink the Water
Don't Drink the Water
DVD ~ Ed Herlihy
Price: $6.50
37 used & new from $2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Give It a Chance, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Don't Drink the Water (DVD)
As a devoted fan of most of Allen's films, at first viewing I did not think I would like this one but its entertaining silliness has won me; it is a good distraction for those days when one is beset with difficulty.

Give it a try!

Van Ness Large High Sides Cat Litter Pan, Assorted Colors
Van Ness Large High Sides Cat Litter Pan, Assorted Colors
Price: $10.91
9 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars No Mess, September 4, 2013
It works! We have almost no cat litter outside this box; and our aptly named cat, Stinky, is fairly large at 14 pounds. The pan color cannot be chosen but it matters not if I don't have to vacuum.

Gordon Ramsay Maze White Dinneware Mug 14 Oz
Gordon Ramsay Maze White Dinneware Mug 14 Oz
Price: $10.47
5 used & new from $4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable in the Hand, September 4, 2013
I was looking for a coffee cup with a wider base, and found this to be a stable, comfortably easy-to-hold mug.

ASSETS by Sara Blakely Fantastic Firmers Tank, L, White
ASSETS by Sara Blakely Fantastic Firmers Tank, L, White
Offered by In the Mood Intimates
Price: $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pluses and Minuses, August 29, 2013
Pluses:
The white (harder color to find in tank-style shaper camis) very comfortably soft fabric--not too tight-- gentle waist sharing and a length that is good for layering.

Minuses:
My measurements are 38C/D, waist 30, hip 38. I ordered a large. I find that breasts will move to center and spill out--this can be fixed with a roll-on adhesive such "IT STAYS Body Adhesive." Second, cami stays down best when worn over skirt or pants.

John Frieda JFHA5 Hot Air Brush, 1.5 inch
John Frieda JFHA5 Hot Air Brush, 1.5 inch
Price: Click here to see our price
65 used & new from $23.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Tangles, August 2, 2013
I have very fine, thinning hair, and this works perfectly giving lift and body and eliminating the need for rollers. In 7-months use it has not once become tangled in my hair.

The switch could be a bit easier to use by putting a larger edge, and it may not work quickly enough for thick, heavy hair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3