Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Kory Holding > Reviews

Browse

Kory Holding's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kory Holding RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
WWII 3-Film Collection [Blu-ray]
WWII 3-Film Collection [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Wwii 3-Film Collection
Price: $12.96
29 used & new from $8.25

Awesome Documentary on WWII

Roku Standard Remote with Channel Shortcut Buttons [Works with All Roku Models Except the Roku Streaming Stick (Hdmi® Version) (3500r, 3500rw) and Roku Streaming Stick (Roku Ready Version) (3400r, 3400m, 3420h).
Offered by Amaz247
Price: $24.99

I Heart My Awesome Wife T-shirt Couple Shirts Large Black
I Heart My Awesome Wife T-shirt Couple Shirts Large Black
Offered by Sports and Camo World
Price: $5.68
9 used & new from $4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 16, 2016
Great shirt for them money

I Love My Awesome Husband Women T Shirt Couple Shirts Medium Black
I Love My Awesome Husband Women T Shirt Couple Shirts Medium Black
Offered by Creative ACC, INC
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 16, 2016
Great shirt for the money

Moleskine Book & Journal Shell Case, Large, Black (6.75 x 9.75 x 1.5)
Moleskine Book & Journal Shell Case, Large, Black (6.75 x 9.75 x 1.5)
Price: $39.87
4 used & new from $29.68

5.0 out of 5 stars It is great because it holds my ipad mini, January 16, 2016
I bought this to use with my Livescribe pen and notebook. It fits perfectly. It is great because it holds my ipad mini, livescribe notebook, and pen all in a nice protective case.

Royal Sovereign Fast Sort Coin Sorter, Black (CO-1000)
Royal Sovereign Fast Sort Coin Sorter, Black (CO-1000)
Price: $50.99
61 used & new from $44.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. For the money, August 14, 2014
I have had this coin machine for 2 years now. Works great. For the money, this is the way to go. It loads the coins fast and easy.
The on/off buttons jams occasionally. If you insert hug handfuls of coins, you have to stir it with your hand so that all the coins slide into the chute. I love the coin catcher tray. I use it about once a week and haven't had any major issues

Foscam FI8910E Power Over Ethernet (POE) Pan and Tilt IP/Network Camera and 3.6mm Lens - Black
Price: $69.99
15 used & new from $61.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cameras, August 14, 2014
We use these cameras in all of our restaurants. Easy to set up. Great picture quality, especially for the money. Use with Blue iris software.

The Compound Effect
The Compound Effect
by Darren Hardy
Price: $13.45
141 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Read Me, August 14, 2014
This review is from: The Compound Effect (Paperback)
awesome book. Great princples

OXO Good Grips Pop-Up Cookbook Holder
OXO Good Grips Pop-Up Cookbook Holder
Price: $24.95
32 used & new from $13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stand, August 14, 2014
Bought this for my wife to use. She use it for all her cooking from cook books. Not as good with just pieces of paper, but great for cook books. Holds it up nice.

Portable Extra Spare Battery Backup Power Charger For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV I9500
3 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome idea, August 14, 2014
Awesome if you have an extra battery. Charges fast. great for travel. I use it when I am in long seminars to have a charged replacement battery/

Page: 1 | 2