Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for ms_midwest > Reviews

Browse

ms_midwest's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ms_midwest RSS Feed (Midwest)

Page: 1 | 2
Hush Puppies Women's Zoe Toli Slip-On Loafer, Black Leather, 12 M US
Hush Puppies Women's Zoe Toli Slip-On Loafer, Black Leather, 12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars HEAVENLY, July 3, 2015
I have problem feet (ball of foot pain) and sometimes have to work on feet all day. These are heavenly. I'm a 12.5 medium and the 12s fit perfectly. Plenty of wiggle room in the soft toe box. I'm amazed at how little pain I had in my feet and legs after wearing these. I normally wear Clarks and other comfort shoe brands so it's not like I was used to cheap shoes. I will be buying another pair!

Fruit of the Loom Women's 5 Pack Microfiber Low Rise Hipster Panties, Assorted, 8
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Least favorites in the drawer, June 5, 2015
First off, one of the pairs was a different size from the rest, and that's annoying. Overall these are my lease favorite underwear in the drawer right now. There's nothing awful, they just are less flattering than I expected, not seamless, and I'm not a fan of the fabric. The other pairs I like range from cheap cotton fruit of the looms to stretchy lacy things. These were a miss. They do seem durable though.

Reef Men's Smoothy Sandal, Black, 11 M US
Reef Men's Smoothy Sandal, Black, 11 M US
Price: $23.99
7 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but runs SMALL, July 25, 2014
I have a pair that I purchased in May 2010, more than 4 years ago, that are finally starting to look fragile. I can't handle being without these, so I immediately ordered a new pair, same size and color. The doc says I'm supposed to wear custom orthotics, and I've spent thousands in attempts to have comfortable, supportive footwear, but nothing has been as comfy as these. They just mold to your foot, are soft, don't move or flop around, and are incomparable to other "comfort shoes." Chacos, Tevas, Rainbow.. they all feel awful compared to these. I wish there were a version socially acceptable in more formal settings.

Anyway, the new order came in, and they're too small--a half inch smaller than my previous pair, which means the current 11 is equivalent to a 9.5.

L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Light, 1.0 Fluid Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, Light, 1.0 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.59
13 used & new from $6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels nice but... Light = ORANGE, April 4, 2014
The worst part about this is the shade. I usually wear Light in Maybelline and other drugstore brand cosmetics. Sometimes I use fair, but more as the "highlight" part when I'm contouring. The "light" shade in this is just so, so orange. I'm a beauty junkie and have tried a hundred tinted moisturizers, bb creams and cc creams over the years, and I've never seen anything so orange in my life. I've had it for a few months, and I don't remember it being quite this off when I first got it, but it has always been too dark. It has a ton of preservatives, parabens and yucky chemicals that I normally avoid so you would expect it to be more stable, but nope.

The best part about this is it mimics the natural smooth texture of the skin better than anything I've tried. It has a smooth matte finish that I like.

I would try the fair but I'm afraid it would just be slightly lighter orange.

I wanted to upload a photo to show the shade, but there's no option to do so... seems strange.

Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.25 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.69
14 used & new from $5.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but don't expect false lash look, February 28, 2014
If you're just looking for a great mascara that gives you fuller, bigger lashes, this one is good. I wasn't expecting to look like I had enormous false lashes on, and I didn't, so it was good for me.

Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow, Traditional Shape, Standard
Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow, Traditional Shape, Standard
Price: $43.00
7 used & new from $43.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & cool, February 28, 2014
My husband needed a more supportive pillow, but was wary of memory foam because it can be hot. So glad I found this one! He loves it.

Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Fragrance Free Moisturizer 1.7 Fl Oz
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Fragrance Free Moisturizer 1.7 Fl Oz
Price: $12.51
42 used & new from $7.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but make it paraben-free!, February 28, 2014
I've been using this on and off from age 18-28. I don't have any wrinkles, and actually have oily skin, but I've always liked how it made my skin feel, and I'm quite picky about moisturizers. However, I've transitioned most of my personal care and beauty products to be free of parabens and other ingredients recognized as harmful by the EWG- Environmental Working Group. I wish they would update their formula to not use parabens!

Zenna Home 505RB, Tension Shower Curtain Rod, 43 to 72-Inch, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Zenna Home 505RB, Tension Shower Curtain Rod, 43 to 72-Inch, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Price: $11.44
22 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, February 28, 2014
We use this with a curtain as a room divider. We're using it across a 63" space and it does the job.

Best Price Mattress New Innovated Box Spring Metal Bed Frame, Queen
Best Price Mattress New Innovated Box Spring Metal Bed Frame, Queen
Price: $92.34
11 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Storage! Great for memory foam. Needs bedskirt., February 28, 2014
We've had this for a couple weeks, and I love that it gives us great underbed storage. It's high enough that we don't miss having a box spring. It gives enough support to our memory foam bed. It's compact and light should we decide to move.

You will need a bedskirt though, it's not the most glamorous bed frame I've ever seen.

Seventh Generation Auto Dish Pacs, Free and Clear, 45 Count
Seventh Generation Auto Dish Pacs, Free and Clear, 45 Count
30 used & new from $10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little dish pacs, February 28, 2014
I love dish pacs. Regular detergent is not difficult per se, but this is borderline fun to use.

Love that it's free and clear. I tried Cascade and it filled my apartment with a strong weird scent that grossed me out.

My husband and I are sharing a car right now, so getting subscribe and save deliveries of common household stuff, for a good price, is super helpful.

My dishes come out clean. That's all I've ever wanted in a detergent.

The eco-friendliness is a nice bonus, too.

Page: 1 | 2