Profile for asemesky > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

asemesky RSS Feed

Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset
Hot Wheels 4-Lane Elimination Race Trackset
Offered by Catch n Release
Price: $40.84
22 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track!, November 22, 2012
I have two boys-2.5 and 5. They both love this track as well as any friends that come over-both boys and girls. Great piece that folds easy.

Excuse Me! A Book All About Manners
Excuse Me! A Book All About Manners
by Cathy Drinkwater Better
28 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this book!, November 12, 2012
This is a wonderful book about teaching manners while incorporating what the Bible says about them. I ADORE this little book and all the illustrations that go with it!

PRENATAL FITNESS FIX
PRENATAL FITNESS FIX
DVD ~ Erin O'Brien
Price: $10.00
65 used & new from $0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Personal Trainer give 2 thumbs up, September 22, 2012
This review is from: PRENATAL FITNESS FIX (DVD)
This is my third pregnancy and I have LOVED this video for my current and last pregnancy. I have tried numerous videos that made me feel like I wasn't capable of lifting a finger. This is a great, challenging video that is about 40 minutes long and by the end of my pregnancy and doing this I am wiped. I love it and would highly recommend to any avid exerciser. I read that another reviewer said that you need a lot of things, but all you really need it a chair for dips. You can make due with the floor for everything else.