Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Noname > Reviews

Browse

Noname's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4616
Top Reviewer Ranking: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Matrix Total Results Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Lot of 30 (15 of Each)
Matrix Total Results Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Lot of 30 (15 of Each)
Offered by Kings of Comfort
Price: $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars 75 fl oz bottles are tiny -- like single person, July 23, 2016
I'm using Matrix Total Results right now at the hotel and I can tell you, even for a hotel, 0.75 fl oz bottles are tiny -- like single person, single use. It does the job for me, but then the rest of the family has nothing left. Yeah, I could ask for more, but it's no fun squeezing out the stuff from these bottles, since they contain so little. Good thing I bought my own supply of shower products from home.

Kaytee Chew & Treat Toy Assortment for Hamsters (5 Pack)
Kaytee Chew & Treat Toy Assortment for Hamsters (5 Pack)
Offered by Deal4K
Price: $9.88
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They get rotated in so little Misty doesn't get bored. My little one says her hamster doesn't chew ..., July 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter is a hamster nut. Her room is now filled to the brim in hamster. You should see the size of the cage she built for it. Not only that, she goes and decorates it according to different themes -- not sure what the current theme is. Toys? They get rotated in so little Misty doesn't get bored. My little one says her hamster doesn't chew wooden toys much, but she likes this set because it's cute. When varying the cage theme, cuteness matters.

These toys are small and lightweight, hamster size. The color helps them pop against the bedding background. I can't vouch for chewability, though. For a hamster, she really isn't much of a chewer.

Colgate 360 Optic White Toothbrush Pack, Full Head Soft, 4 Count
Colgate 360 Optic White Toothbrush Pack, Full Head Soft, 4 Count
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars which are usually good quality but nothing like Colgate 360 Optic White, July 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Normally, I use sonic toothbrushes. I save manual ones for when I'm on the road. Then, I use the freebies I get from the dentists, which are usually good quality but nothing like Colgate 360 Optic White. These toothbrushes blew me (us) away. I should say us, because my daughter couldn't stop commenting on them. The full head of bristles filled my mouth with suds, its varying lengths digging into every crack and crevice. As the rubber polishing bits grips and shines, the textured backside scrubs my cheeks. Let me tell you, it feels gooood. And when I'm done, my mouth and teeth feel clean! I am not joking. These are my new favorite travel toothbrushes.

Mueller Sports Medicine Kinesiology Tape, Black, 2 Inches X 16.4 Feet Roll
Mueller Sports Medicine Kinesiology Tape, Black, 2 Inches X 16.4 Feet Roll
Price: $7.22
17 used & new from $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Her knee kept clicking and this was supposed to it align better. We received some samples of another brand from ..., July 21, 2016
I bought kinesiology tape on the advice of my daughter's physical therapist. Her knee kept clicking and this was supposed to it align better. We received some samples of another brand from the PT and then bought Mueller. My daughter says this is thicker and works well. Per her therapist's instructions, she cuts the ends rounded so that the edges don't peel off. That must work, because the tape stays on for days, through showers and all her physical therapy exercises. So far, she has no complaints.

Gatorade Protein Powder, Chocolate (6 single pouches, 20 grams of protein per serving)
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars My brother drinks tons of protein shakes, so I ..., July 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My brother drinks tons of protein shakes, so I asked him to try this drink. He's prediabetic and Gatorade Protein Powder had too many carbs for him (45 g per serving). I drank it instead. Now, I normally don't have high expectations for protein powders, but this one's tasty. It reminds me of the powders kids use to make chocolate milk. Hmm, milk instead of water. Maybe next time I'll do that . . . and go buy me a shaker bottle so I can get rid of all the clumps.

Nina Ottosson 41050 Dog Treat Maze Interactive Puzzle Mental Stimulation Brain Game
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars she had it down in minutes., July 20, 2016
Length:: 1:27 Mins

My poor pup. I just don't give her enough credit. I took the small dog treat maze for my cocker spaniel because it said moderate difficulty. I didn't think she had the smarts to figure out anything harder. Well, maybe this one's too easy because she had it down in minutes. Unlike other dogs, she doesn't chew this toy, so I can't vouch for durability against chewing. She flips it, which works much better than the balls because the toy doesn't get away from her. She even figured out that the maze is easier to flip in the planter areas. No matter where I put it on the patio, it ends up lodged around the plants.

A few minutes after I gave my dog the toy, she left it and came looking for me with a huge smile on her face. I thought, well that didn't keep her interest for long. Then, I picked up the toy only to find it was empty. Shoot, she's no dummy. I simply refilled it and off she went again.

The only caveat to this toy is it fits small treats only. Large dog kibble will not work unless you crush the kibble.

Fitted Sheet Premium Microfiber Twin Extra Long, Twin XL (Dark Blue)
Fitted Sheet Premium Microfiber Twin Extra Long, Twin XL (Dark Blue)
Offered by Bare Home
Price: $13.92

2.0 out of 5 stars That's too bad. The sheets are super soft, July 19, 2016
Are the sheets too long or the bed too short? Considering my son's mattress fits the frame, methinks the sheets are too long. The 8 inch mattress fall between 5 and 15 inches in the product description, so we didn't go wrong there, but someone messed up in the measuring department. That's too bad. The sheets are super soft, so I was ready to love it -- fitted sheets only, but I knew that.

HUGSIDEA Trendy Women Travel Laptop Backpack Cute Cat Book Bags
HUGSIDEA Trendy Women Travel Laptop Backpack Cute Cat Book Bags
Offered by HUGSIDEA
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The adorable kitten on this backpack looks so real, July 18, 2016
The adorable kitten on this backpack looks so real, I could almost kiss it. What's really nice is the paws that fall over the outer pocket actually shows inside that same pocket. Although not a heavy duty backpack, it boasts moderate padding on the shoulder straps, a lightly padded laptop pocket, and a mesh padded back. There's also a zippered pocket inside for smaller essentials and two outer side pockets.

We took this to Vegas and back and we'll take it on another road trip shortly. I have another bag sold by a different vendor but undoubtedly made at the same factory. That bag has held up very well on our countless vacations, so I had high expectations for this one. So far, so good, for the kitty bag. It got wet when my daughter put it down during the video game tournament we were watching. Stadium floors can get that way. That upset her to no end, but the bag still looks perfect now that it's dried. I have full faith that it would survive being dragged halfway across the country, but I will surely let you know if it doesn't (promise, cross my heart).

The only con about this bag is it's a lint magnet. On the sides and straps where there's no image, cat hairs from a real cat reside.

This product was provided for review by HUGSIDEA.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Petstages 490 Ruffwood Wooden Dog Chew Toy, Small
Petstages 490 Ruffwood Wooden Dog Chew Toy, Small
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It looks and feels like plastic and my dog knows it, July 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There's some sort of new trend for dog toy makers to combine real whatever-it-is to plastic. So far, I've tried an antler and this "stick." Let me tell you, I've given up on the fake stuff. It looks and feels like plastic and my dog knows it. She won't even pay attention to it. I give it to her and she looks all sad, like "Why did you give this to me? Don't I deserve more?"
Comment Comment | Permalink

StarTech.com High Power 17 Watt/3.4 Amp (1A and 2.4A) Dual Port USB Car Charger with 2 Port for Apple and Android Devices (USB2PCARBK)
Price: $19.99
42 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars 2.4 amps is nice to have, July 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband keeps taking my car charger out of my car, so I thought I'd get him one. But first, I need to test it out to make sure it works. We happened to be heading out on a long road trip when I received this, so off it went. With my GPS and my dash cam plugged in, I drove. It performed without fail the entire trip. Unfortunately, I wasn't in possession of anything that drew more than an amp, so I couldn't test for amperage. Although 2.4 amps is nice to have, it would be nicer if both ports were 2.4 amps so I wouldn't have to pull the plug out to find the 2.4 amp port when I need it. The makers could make identification easier by lighting it up a different color or just painting the port; but of course, they never do that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20