Profile for Noname > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lerway High Accuracy Digital Thermometer & Humidity Meter Hygrometer
Lerway High Accuracy Digital Thermometer & Humidity Meter Hygrometer
Offered by LERWAY Tech.
Price: $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Compared to Other Thermometers, October 21, 2014
I have two other indoor thermometers with hygrometers. To test this thermometer, I set all three units in the same area and observed them over a period of days. It turns out the temperature measurements were the same across all three devices. The humidity readings for the Lerway agreed with one of my thermometers but not the other. In my limited experiment, the odd one out is not a Lerway.

This 4 inch thermometer could be carried anywhere or mounted with adhesive pads (included). I like the small size and the simplicity.

This product was provided for review by Lerway.

[5- bay docking station]Unitek Y-2155A Multi Stands Station For iPad Tablet, Smart Phone
Offered by Ocean Technology LLC
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs More Wide Slots, October 21, 2014
I wasn't sure what to make of the Unitek Multi Stands Station, but it's been useful in keeping my charging area a little more organized.

I like the weight and the design. Simple is sometimes better, and nothing can beat this for simple.

There's one wide slot and four slim slots. I wish there were more wide slots. None of my phones will fit in the slim slot with their cases on. With the cases off, I have better luck, but who wants to keep removing cases just to put them in a stand?

My Kindle Fire HD 8.9" tablet will fit in the wide slot with its case on. All the phones will fit in the wide slot with the cases on.

I love the design. It would be five stars, if only the slots were wide enough to hold all my devices.

This product was provided for review by Unitek.

Fruit Infused Water Bottle By Acquablend - Create Your Own Naturally Infused Flavored Vitamin Water - BPA Free Environmentally Safe - Start Your Healthier Lifestyle Today - 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Offered by Acquablend
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Style, October 21, 2014
I’ve owned a few different types of infusing water bottles and I like this design best. I don’t use it like it shows, though. Instead of placing fruit inside the infuser, I put it straight in the bottle and rely on the infuser to: 1) press the fruit to the bottom of the bottle; and 2) keep the fruit from clogging the spout.

Using the infuser as shown on the bottle on the Amazon listing doesn’t work very well. It holds the fruit too high above the water after just a few sips. After that, we’re only hoping for a hint of flavor from water washing over the fruit.

About the screw off lid, I prefer water bottles with lids I can’t misplace. At least it’s leakproof. Lay it on its side and water goes through the spout and stays. Nothing gets on my counter.

The bottle is dishwasher safe. I’m too lazy to do it any other way. That's a major plus.

This product was provided for review by Acquablend.

Amzdeal ® Multi-purpose Aluminum Easel 5 ft Aluminum Easel field Lightweight Display Tripod Menu Poster Picture Holder Stand Folding Light Weight Easelwith Travel Tote Bag (white)

4.0 out of 5 stars For Tabletop or Floor, October 21, 2014
The Amzdeal easel is lightweight and portable. It comes with a carry bag, which I have no trouble packing it in. The legs extend and retract so that it can be used on a tabletop or floor. The horizontal bar can be affixed at varying heights.

I have another easel very similar to this and the difference is the stability of the legs. Neither easel has legs that lock outward. However, my other easel’s legs are stiffer and therefore hold a standing position better. This easel will stand, but the legs swing in and out easily. Being the klutz that I am, it’s harder for me to get it all configured. Hint: lock two of the legs out first by affixing the horizontal bar.

Once I have it up, though, it holds everything just fine. I like the versatility.

This product was provided for review by Amzdeal.

Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel 19 X 39 Inches in White.
Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel 19 X 39 Inches in White.
Offered by Healthy Life Essentials
Price: $21.97
2 used & new from $17.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly Absorbent, October 21, 2014
At first glance, the Luxe hair towel looked a bit on the small side. My hair falls past my shoulders to mid-back and this couldn’t possibly wrap it all. Not true. Although the width will not cover it, the length does. When I have it all up, only a few strands might peek through.

It’s soft and absorbent, more so than my turban style towels. After a few minutes in the wrap, my hair is as dry as it could get before blow drying. No dripping mess.

It works well, but I’d still like a little more width.

This product was provided for review by Hydracentials.

Ispeed Microfiber Ultra-compact Ultra Absorbent Quick-drying Towel
Ispeed Microfiber Ultra-compact Ultra Absorbent Quick-drying Towel
Offered by Outlet Warehouse
Price: $6.99 - $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Large and Absorbent, October 21, 2014
The Ispeed microfiber towel surprised me with its generous size. I could wrap the whole thing around me to go downstairs and not feel exposed. It’s also thin, so thin it barely takes up any space when folded. Perfect for travel.

The towel is absorbent enough to dry me off completely after a shower. The only problem is it tends to cling to the body. We must blot, not rub. My husband dislikes that. If you must rub, this towel is not for you.

This product was provided for review by Ispeed.

HTC One M8 Case, E-Trends(TM) Hybrid Protective Bumper Case, Ultra Slim but Heavy Duty, Gold
Offered by E-Trends
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Micro USB Port Not Accessible, October 21, 2014
The E-Trends Hybrid Bumper Case fits my HTC One M8 like a glove. The pass-through volume buttons are slim, but they function well. The power button is recessed but accessible.

What annoys me is the lack of clearance around the micro USB port. I have a myriad of cables and none of them fit the opening. It's a good thing the case is easy on, easy off. Still, what an inconvenience being forced to constantly remove the case whenever it needs charging.

I could rate this case higher if it weren't for the port issue.

This product was provided for review by E-Trends Technology.

Discreet, Incontinence Pads, Maximum, Long Length, 39 Count
Discreet, Incontinence Pads, Maximum, Long Length, 39 Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Compared to Always Discreet Maximum Long Length, October 21, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Always Discreet Maximum Long Length is two steps below Always Discreet Ultimate Long Length. Whereas Ultimate is gigantic, Maximum is just large. I’d say it’s as big as an overnight thick feminine pad.

What about absorption? I added water to a bowl, placed the pad inside, then removed it and measured the difference:

* Ultimate Long Length: 215 ml
* Maximum Long Length: 174 ml

Both take a little getting used to, but Maximum is more comfortable. Neither show under clothing.

I’ve tried most of the Always Discreet line of incontinence pads and diapers. Maximum Long Length is middle of the road for me. It has good absorption but isn't too long. Best of all, it's not a diaper.

HORI Nintendo 3DS XL Screen Protective Filter
HORI Nintendo 3DS XL Screen Protective Filter
Price: $8.99
14 used & new from $0.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Son Threw It Out, October 20, 2014
I gave this to my son to place on his Nintendo 3DS XL months ago. Today, I asked him how he likes it. He said it was horrible. He said it came with no instructions. He couldn't figure out how to put it on and so he threw it out.

This is a handy kid. He's got all things Nintendo figured out. He's had other screen protectors. If he can't do this, it mustn't be good.

Discreet, Incontinence Pads, Ultimate, Long Length, 28 Count
Discreet, Incontinence Pads, Ultimate, Long Length, 28 Count
Price: $11.97

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Huge, October 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Discreet Ultimate Long incontinence pads are the final step between pads and adult diapers. They are huge. I guess when I read they were thin, I thought of the night time feminine pads. No, these are much larger. Try 15 inches long, and the thickness of thicker feminine pads. They can hold 215 ml of water.

Are they comfortable? I got used to them pretty quickly. Are they discreet? Yes. I couldn't see them under my shorts.

This is a little too much pad for someone who only dribbles, but it's a good idea if you are suffering from more than a few minor leaks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20