Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Noname > Reviews

Browse

Noname's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4578
Top Reviewer Ranking: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Meta Daily Blood Sugar Support Dietary Supplement Pink Lemonade Smooth Powder 32 Doses, 10 Ounce
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Some Things You Should Know, June 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What's the active ingredient in Meta Daily Blood Sugar Support? Psyllium (4 grams of fiber per dose). What's the active ingredient in Metamucil? Psyllium (3 grams of fiber per dose) . So, I'm not taking Meta for it's activity against blood sugar. I'm taking it for its rich fiber content, for regularity and cholesterol control. Cholesterol? Yes! Psyllium is quite the miracle drug, wouldn't you say?

Metamucil is usually orange flavored. Meta is supposed to be pink lemonade, but it tastes like cherry lemonade. It is delicious, much better than Metamucil, and not gritty at all. If the price is right, I'd switch in a heartbeat. I'll have to check that the next time I'm in the grocery stores.

There are a few things you have to pay attention to when taking powdered fiber:
1) Put the powder in the water and not the other way around or else you might end up with a clump at the bottom of your glass.
2) Use a full glass of water. Not enough water and you risk having the gel clog up your GI tract. You might choke or get extremely constipated.
3) Drink quickly, don't sip. If you sip, it will settle in you glass.
4). Don't take your medicines at the same time as the fiber. Separate by at least two hours or else it will bind the medicines and your medicines won't work.
5) Don't take it if you have a hard time swallowing. The gel might settle in the throat and cause choking.
6) Those who are allergic to weeds might be allergic to psyllium.
7) Start low, just once a day. It takes time for your bowels to get used to extra fiber. You might feel gassy at first, but it gets better. Once you tolerate it, you can increase the dosing frequency.
8) If you are taking this for constipation or diarrhea (miracle drug, remember?), give it a few days to kick in.

For Meta, there is one more caveat:
9) This product contains aspartame. Don't take it if you have phenylketonuria.

EBL 906 LCD Universal C D AA AAA 9V Battery Charger with 10000mAh D Rechargeable Batteries (4 Pack)
Offered by EBL official
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $38.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this charger because I wanted something to charge ..., June 25, 2016
I bought this charger because I wanted something to charge my rechargeable C, D, and 9V batteries. Most other chargers only charge AA and AAA batteries. This charger works for AAA, AA, C, D, and 9V . . . but only if they are not fully discharged. When the batteries are fully discharged, this charger won't work. I have a charger that will recharge fully discharged AAA and AA batteries. If this EBL charger doesn't work, I use that other one for a few minutes (that's all it takes), then this EBL charger can take over. For C, D, and 9V batteries, I can't do that, because I have no other C, D, or 9V charger. I either have to throw those batteries or hunt for another C, D, and 9V battery charger.

One other problem: I can't turn this off. My other EBL charger (which, by the way, has the same problem charging fully discharged batteries) does turn off when all batteries are charged or there are no batteries loaded. The only way to turn this off is to unplug it.

Prevail Premium Maximum Absorbency Smooth Fit Underwear for Women, Small/Medium, 12 Count
Offered by Diabetes Health Supplies
Price: $15.98
6 used & new from $15.98

3.0 out of 5 stars they look fine, no bunching, June 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a 30 inch waist, so small/medium is supposed to fit me. Smooth fit, check. Under my clothes, they look fine, no bunching. No one would ever know -- but I would. Someone forgot to tell the maker to add in comfort. They are hard between the legs, so bad I don't want to wear them. The good news is I can tear them down the side seams to get them off quickly. The padding is low to the front and back anyway, which wouldn't help for what I occasionally need it for.

Arm & Hammer Bioenzyme Power Laundry Detergent Packs, 26 Count
Arm & Hammer Bioenzyme Power Laundry Detergent Packs, 26 Count
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars he said they were fine, except he has to use two packs per ..., June 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband is in charge of laundry around here. When I asked him what he thought of Arm & Hammer, he said they were fine, except he has to use two packs per load. When he used one pack, it wasn't so good. Well, the directions do say two packs for a large load and we always fill up our washer, so he's on the right track. I only get to see the results, but I approve of how my clothes look and smell.

UDI RC Eagle Drone with Wide Angle 720P HD Camera Virtual Reality Mode Real time FPV Wifi Quadcopter with Headless Mode, Return to Home, Bonus extra battery
Offered by Red Rock USA
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars my favorite flying method is with the remote controller together with ..., June 23, 2016
Length:: 0:54 Mins

This drone has more options for flying than any other drone I've ever flown. We choose how we want to fly it. App controller? Gravity control? Old fashioned remote? No problem! Even though I was a little worried that the Wi-Fi would cut out even in the confined spaces of my living room, that did not happen.

So far, my favorite flying method is with the remote controller together with the phone (optional), so I can see what the drone sees. Gravity control is a new feature for me. We still need the left hand to control lift, but the rest is done by tilting the phone in the direction we want the drone to fly. I have less control with this method, trying to remember what to do with my left hand as the phone has to stay in motion. Using the phone app as the remote controller is not too bad, but we don't get the tactile stimulation to remind us which direction we are turning the drone.

Flying features include 360 degree flips, return to home (which actually is pretty accurate even in just my home office), and headless mode. It has an onboard camera and comes with a micro SD card with a card reader. One of the only things I don't like about the camera is it works only with the app. I can't find a button on the remote controller to take pics and video. The good thing is everything gets recorded on the card, although photos get recorded on the card and the phone.

The drone has a virtual reality mode we could use with a VR headset. Even though I owned on of those, I did not try out the VR feature. VR makes me feel dizzy. I did look at the image on the phone to see what I would have seen with that headset on, and it's the view from the camera, split into two images to make it 3D when worn a few inches from our eyes.

Even though this drone sports so many cool features, I am deducting a star for durability. The plastic does not handle collisions as well as other brands. I have crashed it more often than I do other drones partly because I was learning how to use all the novel flying methods, but also partly because it's a little harder to fly.

This product was provided for review by UDI Toys.

Star Wars Darth Vader Passenger Series Perforated PVC Window Decal
Star Wars Darth Vader Passenger Series Perforated PVC Window Decal
Price: $19.77
9 used & new from $13.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas present ever, June 23, 2016
My son bought me Darth Vader and stormtrooper decals for my minivan windows. Best Christmas present ever. They were easy to apply on the outside of the windows without leaving huge bubbles. I made a mistake with the stormtrooper, but it was simple enough to peel off and start again. Now that they've been on awhile, they are harder to get off. I tried peeling a little edge just to see if I could get it off as easily as I did when it was fresh. It was stuck on good, but I did not try very hard to take it off, because I don't want it to come off.

I have had so many positive comments on these decals, especially the stormtrooper, which shows up better on tinted windows. The only caveat I have for Vader is he goes on the on the driver's side windows. If you put him on the passengers' side, he'll be facing backwards.

Eachine H8S 3D Mini Quadcopter Drone Inverted Flight Remote Control Nano Quadcopter RTF Mode 2 (Green)
Offered by EachineDirect
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a cool feature, but it is less useful for small ..., June 22, 2016
Length:: 0:45 Mins

This cute little drone sports a lot of features for its size. For something that fits in the palm of my hand. It not only flies, it also flips, has headless mode, and returns to home.

What is headless mode? Well, when you push the stick on the controller forward, most drones will fly forward in the direction they are facing. If they are facing left, they will fly left. This makes it difficult to stay oriented. In headless mode, "forward" is the direction away from you (the operator) no matter which direction the drone is facing. Trust me on this; it's much easier to fly a drone that has headless mode.

Some tips: Before you set headless mode, make sure it is pointing in the direction you are facing. You know it is in headless mode by the steady beeping sound.

What is return to home? Well, wherever the drone is, if you want to call it back, press one button and it will come back. This is a cool feature, but it is less useful for small drones, because we tend to fly them in more confined spaces.

The only problem I had with the drone was when I took it out of the box. It wanted to flip upside down every time I flew it. If your drone does this, the solution is to calibrate the drone. There are some buttons for fine tuning, but for something like this, a full reset is in order. First, turn the drone and remote on and pair (push the left stick up and down). Then, push both sticks to the bottom right. Next, push both sticks to the bottom left. There, problem solved.

I can squeeze 6-7 minutes of indoor flying before the battery needs a charge. It's like a little mosquito but much cuter.

This product was provided for review by EachinedirectUS.

Cat Litter Mat (Beige)
Cat Litter Mat (Beige)
Offered by kfir gal
Price: $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the texture of this cat litter mat, June 22, 2016
This review is from: Cat Litter Mat (Beige) (Misc.)
I like the texture of this cat litter mat. It's soft on my feet, so I'm betting the cat doesn't mind it much. And the cat paw shape? Aw, what can I say? It's much more attractive than the plain dark one it's replacing. I guess the only thing I would ding this for is size. It's smaller than my other cat litter mat, although we never used the full length of the old one. Still, this one works well enough, so bye bye old mat.

This product was provided for review by kfir gal.

Zinus 14 Inch Elite SmartBase Mattress Foundation for Big & Tall Extra Strong Support/Platform Bed Frame/Box Spring Replacement/Sturdy/Quiet Noise Free/Non-Slip, Twin XL
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The thought occurred to me that if he didn't like the frame, June 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was thinking of getting a wider bed for my son, but he wanted a longer bed, not a wider bed. We decided to trade his twin up for a twin XL. This frame came all folded up; no assembly required. I simply had to unfold it. The thought occurred to me that if he didn't like the frame, I could store it in the closet for when we had guests and use it with an inflatable mattress. Before we got rid of his old bed, we put his old mattress on this frame for him to use for a few nights. He said it's quite comfortable and gave the green light to get rid of his old bed. That was the bed he's had since he was a toddler. I think I'm going to cry.

Infinity Hair Building Fibers to Conceal Thinning Hair for the Appearance of Thicker, Fuller Hair for Women & Men - Black 14g
Offered by BigDaddyBeauty
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars he looked like he had much fuller hair, June 22, 2016
Length:: 2:05 Mins

This stuff is hilarious. I tried it on myself first and it actually works. My sink was a mess with little black fibers, so when I tried it on my brother, we did it outside. There, we ran into problems with the breeze, but in the end, he looked like he had much fuller hair. We sprayed him with hairspray and wiped it gently with a towel to see how much would come off. I expected clumps, but it stayed put. This whole process took about 2-3 minutes for his head. It could have taken longer, depending on how much "hair" he wanted to have, so I wouldn't want to do it every day for large jobs. For a little thinning near the temples, it's fine, or maybe reserve it for special occasions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20