Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Noname > Reviews

Browse

Noname's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4034
Top Reviewer Ranking: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Crusar Auto Car Trunk Multipurpose Waterproof Storage Collapsible Foldable Cargo Storage Container Box Bag Case (Black)
Offered by Auto-Pro
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Think Outside the Box, September 2, 2015
Before I could put this in my trunk, my kids claimed it for their rooms -- both of them, but my daughter called dibs first. Now, it's in her room collecting books.

This is a collapsible organizer with two partitions that Velcro to divide the trunk into thirds. In my trunk, I'd probably not use both partitions, because the compartments would be too small. There are pockets on the sides, and an insert for the bottom to make it sturdy. The attached lid keeps things looking neat (and we don't have to worry about losing it). If you want a removable lid, well it's not removable.

I wondered how I would be able to lift the trunk organizer with the books inside. Have no fear: there are handles on the side and the bottom did not collapse when lifted it up. The lid is strong enough to hold the books that my little girl piles on top. I'm impressed.

The trunk was flat when it arrived, but I'm not folding it back up anytime soon.

This product was provided for review by Crusar.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Nutro Company Large Breed Weight Management for Dogs with Chicken and Rice Formula, 12.5-Ounce
Price: $15.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Place in the Dog Food Taste Test Challenge, September 2, 2015
Length:: 0:33 Mins

The weight management version of The Nutro Company Large Breed Dog Food Can with Adult Chicken and Rice Formula looks identical in every way. I can't even find the Calorie content to see how many Calories my dog is saving. I just have to trust she'll not gain weight (not that she needs to be on a diet). I tested the weight management formula against the regular formula and I threw in The Nutro Company Adult Dog Food with Fish and Sweet Potato Formula for good measure. Of course she chose the meaty chunks of chicken and rice over fish loaf, but she ate the regular formula before she went to the weight management version. I wonder if she really knew the difference.

At any rate, my dog doesn't seem to care which one I give her. She's happy wagging tails either way. The chunks aren't too big for her, even though it says "large breed," and it doesn't upset her tummy at all.

General Mills Cereals Chocolate Chex Cereal,12.8 Ounce
General Mills Cereals Chocolate Chex Cereal,12.8 Ounce
Price: $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Get Enough, September 1, 2015
Chocolate Chex is one of my favorites. The chocolate isn't too sweet, and not every piece is chocolate, so we get a balance of flavors. I eat it in the morning with milk or snack on it dry. That gets me through a whole box every two days or so. My kids like it, also. It's seriously good.

Leaper Canvas Message Sling Bag Outdoor Cross Body Bag for Mens Dark Blue
Leaper Canvas Message Sling Bag Outdoor Cross Body Bag for Mens Dark Blue
Offered by LeaperDirect
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Organization, August 31, 2015
The product title may say "men," but it's really a unisex design. I've been using it as a sling bag/purse.

I'd say the sling bag is the size of a small backpack (won't fit school textbooks), or large purse (will fit a large Kindle Fire). There are tons of pockets: a pocket on the flap, an open pocket and zippered pocket under the flap, a buttoned pocket on the side, a zippered pocket and three open pockets inside the main compartment.

I like the handle on top, which looks like it's topped with leather, and all the little decorative buckles and zipper pulls that tie the look together. What I don't care for is the strap, which is adjustable length, but not adjustable enough. I need it shorter, so the sling bag doesn't hit my butte when I have the strap slung crossbody. Perhaps that's why it's a men's bag. They tend to have a longer torso. The strap does attach to the left or right bottom corner of the bag, though, so it will suit whichever shoulder you want to sling it over.

This product was provided for review by Fifth Season.

Meaneor Women's Fit and Flare Dress V-neck Flowy Pleated Short Sleeve Dress Orange L

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear Seamless Underwear or Shapewear, August 31, 2015
I usually wear a size 10. I chose large according to the size charts and it fits perfectly. This dress is stretchy and reminds me of athletic wear. You'll have to wear seamless underwear. In fact, I wear mild shapewear underneath, because every roll and jiggle shows right through. With the shapewear, it's great.

This product was provided for review by Meaneor.

Luseta Tea Tree & Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2x16.9oz
Luseta Tea Tree & Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Set 2x16.9oz
Offered by Komar Beauty
Price: $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars More Tea Tree Than Argan Oil, August 31, 2015
If only you could see these lovely bottles. They belong in the finest hotels, the classiest of bathrooms. If there was anything Luseta did right, it was choosing the right bottle. They also set themselves apart by combining tea tree and argan oil. I honestly had no idea what tea tree was supposed to smell like. I know argan oil has a nutty, sweet, earthy scent. Both the shampoo and conditioner have the same scent. Since I don't detect argan oil, it must be the overwhelming scent of tea tree, which is quite medicinal. If you like strong medicinal scents, this set is for you.

I would have preferred more argan than tea tree, but tea tree isn't bad. My hair is clean and it doesn't tangle. My hair looks healthy, and that's what counts.

This product was provided for review by Luseta Beauty.

The Nutro Company Large Breed Dog Food Can with Adult Chicken and Rice Formula, 12.5-Ounce, Pack of 12
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner of the Canned Dog Food Taste Test Challenge, August 31, 2015
Length:: 0:27 Mins

I measured out 1/4 cup each of The Nutro Company Large Breed Dog Food Can with Adult Chicken and Rice Formula, The Nutro Company Adult Dog Food with Fish and Sweet Potato Formula, and The Nutro Company Large Breed Weight Management for Dogs with Chicken and Rice Formula. My dog licked all plates clean, but not before she finished off the chicken and rice formula.

If you're wondering, the regular chicken and rice and weight management chicken and rice look exactly the same coming out of the can (large chunks of meat with bits of rice). I don't see what the Calorie content is on the can. Apparently, my dog thinks they are similar, because the weight management formula came in a close second.

As for the food being for large breed. Maybe it's the size of the chunks, but my medium 23-pound cocker spaniel had no problems with that. We thought all this dog food might upset her tummy, but it didn't and she's one happy dog.

SpongeBob SquarePants Multivitamin/Multimineral Dietary Supplement Gummies, 60 count
Offered by Deals for Smiles
Price: $11.95
5 used & new from $7.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid Approved, August 30, 2015
If you're buying character vitamins, the characters are important, so I asked my daughter to tell me which shapes are in the bottle. There's Gary, Sandy, Patrick, Eugene, and Squidward. They taste like candy, not medicine at all, so I don't need to remind my kids to take their vitamins. They ask me if they can take them, which is one less thing for me to remember. Each gummy has thirteen vitamins and minerals, but it takes two gummies to make a dose for children 4 and up, which means one bottle is a thirty day supply for each child.

Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Pasta Sauce 24 oz (Pack of 12)
Francesco Rinaldi Marinara Pasta Sauce 24 oz (Pack of 12)
Offered by Please and Thank You LLC
Price: $66.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the Best Lasagna, August 29, 2015
My son would always complain when I made lasagna. Then, one day I used Rinaldi marinara sauce plus tomato sauce. He actually said it was good, so I've been buying Rinaldi ever since. Sounds like a commercial, but I swear it's the truth. I think the lasagna didn't turn out as runny as it usually was. It's perfect now, so I don't mess with the recipe.

Probelle Nail Lacquer .5 Fl Oz (Chalk White (White Cream))
Probelle Nail Lacquer .5 Fl Oz (Chalk White (White Cream))
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $6.00
2 used & new from $6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasted One Day, August 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm pretty hard on my nails, so I didn't expect this nail polish to last up the advertised twelve days. I did expect it to last more than one day. After that first day, I had two fingernails with chipped and gouged nail polish. After two days, the other fingernails were a little worn at the edges but not bad from afar. Yes, I think it has more staying power than competing brands, but I don't think this will last anything near twelve days.

The good news is it dries quickly and looks great. I barely finish painting all ten nails and the first nails are ready for the second coat. That, I do like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20