Profile for Noname > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hefty Ultimate Flex Tall Kitchen Bags, Clean Burst, 76 Count
Hefty Ultimate Flex Tall Kitchen Bags, Clean Burst, 76 Count
Price: $12.97
8 used & new from $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Replacement Set, May 23, 2015
My son is responsible for taking out the trash. When he complained that the new trash bags his dad bought were tearing and leaking, I went out to buy replacement bags. Hefty has a good reputation, and "Ultimate Flex" sure sounded strong, so I fell for the marketing and bought it. Well? He likes it. He said no more leaks and no more tears. The bags stay on the trash can and the handles don't pull off. I'm happy he's not spilling fluids all over our flooring, and he's not complaining, either.

Crescent CSWS11 1/2-Inch Drive Socket Wrench Set, 12-Piece
Crescent CSWS11 1/2-Inch Drive Socket Wrench Set, 12-Piece
Offered by Independence Fulfillment Services
Price: $36.73
7 used & new from $26.89

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, May 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This socket wrench set is much smaller than another set I own. Imagine my surprise when I picked it up and it felt so much heavier. When it's half the size and twice the weight, I expect quality inside. Indeed it is. I could feel it in the heft of the ratchet handle. The sockets don't just snap on, they lock on. The rounded edges and smooth are further evidence of fine craftsmanship. Even the ratcheting action flows. Too bad it's only a standard set, no metric.

The pieces all nestle in the molded case with a padded top cover. My only complaint is the latch for the case. When everything is such high quality, why did one latch fall off in my hand? I put it back on and all has been good. I hope the latch doesn't eventually break and ruin my nirvana, because everything else about this set is beautiful.

Glocalme® G1 Free Roaming Mobile Wifi Hotspots Unlocked Embedded One Cloud SIM Card (No Local SIM Card Required) Support Over 100 countries(Italy/Europe/UK/France/Germany/MiddleEast/Thailand/Singapore/Japan/Korea/China/Hong Kong etc.) Featured Ethernet Travel Router & Power Bank support all Andriod & iOS Devices for Business Trip/ Travelling/ Outdoors/ Hiking/ Tour (Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works in California, May 21, 2015
Length:: 0:43 Mins

I can't tell you if Glocalme works all over the globe. I can tell you that it works in my neck of Southern California. The rates are in euros. You have to pay in that using the Glocalme app. The rates vary depending on the country and the plan, but I figure the 30-day worldwide rate is about comparable to my other SIM card's rate for data here in the US. I'm not sure what the credit card company would charge for the conversion to euros. You would have to factor that in. The nice thing is you don't have to worry about hunting down SIM cards when traveling. You can see all the different plans listed in the app and buy what you need through your phone wherever you are.

I had some problems initially applying a credit voucher for EUR 10. It showed up on my app's screen, but I couldn't use it. It took a couple of days for the vendor to fix it. I'm not sure if I had bought the data if that would have been a problem. I'm not sure who I would have contacted to fix it. I tried to report it through the app, but it didn't get me anywhere. There is a phone number, but it's an international number.

Once I got everything going, it works. EUR 10 was 200 MB. To use it, I just turned Glocalme on, searched for the Glocalme SSID on my device (Kindle Fire HD), and punched in the password (located on the device). Surfing and email is fast and easy. The only problem is 200 MB won't last me very long. Yesterday, I turned off all automatic syncing and spent 20 minutes surfing the web, checking email, and a few seconds (literally) streaming video. That took me down 76 MB. I've used data from my plan for a total of 75 minutes and have 67 MB left. It's not the fault of the plan or the device. Just know what you are paying for and how much data your device goes through so there are no surprises.

If you happen to be in a hotel room that provides only Ethernet access to the internet and you want Wi-Fi, you can connect the Ethernet cable to Glocalme and make a hotspot that way. Glocalme won't charge a dime for that, because you would be using the hotel's internet service. I tried it on my home network. I didn't have to remember to switch anything on or off. It just knew, and it didn't charge me.

Oh yes, on top of everything else, it's a power bank. Use it to charge your cell phone while on-the-go. As a matter of fact, I'm charging my cell phone as I write this review. How's that for jack of all trades?

Aside from the initial glitch, this product has performed as promised. Minus one star for the glitch.

This product was provided for review by Glocalme.

__________

ADDENDUM: In the video, when I switched to Wi-Fi mode, the switch got stuck in power bank mode, which I didn't notice as I was filming. Wi-Fi mode is one more step over. It was set properly for the YouTube streaming, where you see the Glocalme in use.

MEKU Handmade Wooden Wrist Watches Quartz with Solid Natural Zebrawood + Date Calendar
Offered by MekuLife
Price: $120.00
2 used & new from $75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments Every Day, May 21, 2015
When my husband first saw this watch, he started laughing. I guess his dad used to have a saying about being "silly as a wooden watch." I'd never head that, but he thought it was a joke. Still, he wore the watch to work. The first day, he came back telling me how he was getting positive comments all day. Every day, he'd come back saying more of the same. Eventually, he realized what a conversation starter this watch is, and how much everyone likes it. *He* likes this watch. He's worn it for three weeks straight and everyone from family to friends and strangers comment on it.

Looks can be deceiving. I expected a wooden watch with a wooden wristband to be heavier than it is. It's actually one of the lightest my husband's ever owned, and it keeps time very well. His one and only complaint is the clasp, which he finds a little difficult to work.

This product was provided for review by MekuLife.

Half Sheet Pan by Island Ware - Best 12, Not 13 Gauge Baking Sheet for Your Rack - Natural Aluminum Finish - Commercial Baker's Size - Non Rimmed but a Sanitary Bead - Heavy-Duty - Cake, Cookies and Jelly Rolls All Fit - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Island E-Tailers
Price: $29.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than My Other Pans, May 21, 2015
I've always used nonstick baking pans, but I think I'll switch to aluminum. For the past three weeks, I've been using the Island Ware aluminum pan for everything from cupcakes (in silicone cups) to veggies to chicken. For aluminum, I'm surprised by the weight. It feels so solid. It cooks as well as can be expected and cleans up easily. I've only ever known nonstick pans, so the easy clean aspect surprised me, too. After all this time, I didn't need to buy nonstick after all.

This product was provided for review by Island E-Tailer.

Wellness TruFood CocoChia Bakes Natural Grain Free Dog Treats, Chicken, Beets and Coconut Oil Recipe, 5-Ounce Bag
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars She Likes It, May 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not sure my cocker spaniel really needs superfoods, but she likes Wellness TruFood CocoChia treats. They're small enough to fit in her mouth but large enough that she feels the need to carry them away to her special spot in the grass. She spends so much time chewing, I think she's just savoring the moment. Yes, I think these have her seal of approval.

Vanity Fair Women's Rosette Lace Full Slip 10103  ,  Midnight Black  , Size 36 , 26 Inch
Vanity Fair Women's Rosette Lace Full Slip 10103 , Midnight Black , Size 36 , 26 Inch
Price: $17.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Below the Knee, May 20, 2015
I bought this slip to go with a dress that would have left me half naked had I gone without. I bought size 36-26. 36 is my bra size. 26 is about what I measure from my belly button on down. That hits me below the knee on my 5'5" frame. The slip fits me well. It flows nicely and doesn't bunch up. It looks made for the dress. I like it.

CHUCKIT CHUCKIT! ULTRA SQUEAKER BALL SMALL
CHUCKIT CHUCKIT! ULTRA SQUEAKER BALL SMALL
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Squeaker Broke, May 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The small size is a little small for my cocker spaniel, but it's not so small that she'll choke on it or anything, so I gave it to her. Within minutes, the squeaker broke. This isn't usually a problem for her. She's gentler than other dogs when it comes to toys. She has toys that have lasted for years. Even so, a broken squeaker wouldn't have bothered me so much. It's the fact that it only lasted a few minutes.

Magic Space Packing Cubes Travel Organizers Value Set - Lightweight Nylon Mesh Compression Pouches System With Free Backpack Shoe Bag
Offered by Yuefan
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-Constructed, May 19, 2015
I think someone tried to give me packing cubes once and I didn't know what to do with them. I have since discovered what a fool I was. They are the traveling family's greatest invention. Now that I'm wiser, I have a collection of packing cubes, but I don't use them like they show in some commercials. I don't roll all my clothes up. They would wrinkle. No. I use packing cubes to keep socks and underwear and other small items for every member of the family organized. In my pre-packing cube days, those things scattered everywhere, no matter how nicely they were packed before we left. Now, I just pull out the cubes by the handle and give each kid his/her bag. No one can claim lost socks.

This set of packing cubes is nice. It's as well constructed as my other set that I've been using forever (in fact, they are almost identical), but this set comes with a drawstring backpack. They call it a shoebag, but it can be used for dirty laundry or anything else -- like storing these packing cubes. We like thin nylon backpacks because they are lightweight and easy to store. When we go to theme parks for the day, my kids have to carry their own water, and they always choose these nylon drawstring backpacks. "Real" backpacks are shunned. Just one thing you might like to know, the zipper on the backpack is not a pocket. It opens up to the main compartment. There's only one compartment.

In case you're wondering, the largest bag is 18" x 12" x 3". The medium bag is 14" x 10" x 3". The smallest bag is 12" x 7" x 2 ˝".

This product was provided for review by Yuefan E-Commerce.

Eaget New Intelligent V90 32GB USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive For Android Smartphone and Tablets Devices
Offered by Trusda_USA
Price: $36.99
4 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, May 19, 2015
These thumb drives have a regular size USB plug on one end and a micro USB plug on the other, so we can use them on our phones, tablets, or PC's. I use them to transfer photos from my HTC One M8 to my PC. Cables are so unwieldy. Now micro USB thumb drives, that's more like it. Piece of cake.

This flash drive is tiny, smaller than the tip of my thumb. It has a key ring, so it won't be easily lost. It has a cap to protect the micro USB plug. It holds 30 GB of data. My only wish is the cap be attached to the thumb drive. It's so small, I'm sure I will eventually lose it. My other micro USB thumb drive is the same way, so maybe that's just how they're made until someone wizens up. As for functionality, I used it and it works great.

This product was provided for review by Trusda USA.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20