Profile for Noname > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Iams Healthy Naturals Adult Chicken Plus Barley Recipe Premium Dog Dry Food, 12.5-Pound
Price: $18.97
8 used & new from $16.66

5.0 out of 5 stars It's funny when they say Iams Healthy Naturals is made from ..., August 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's funny when they say Iams Healthy Naturals is made from "farm-grown fruits and vegetables," as if the alternative is to pick them from the deep woods. At any rate, my dog has been eating the Chicken and Barley flavor over the past week, and she approves.

The kibble doesn't have the bold colors of other brands. It's more "natural" dark stone-colored and shaped in basic flat squares, triangles, and flowers. She likes it.

Lerway Bike Bicycle MTB Road Cycling Adult Mens Helmet Unisex fit LW-829 + Bike Bicycle Bell (Red)
Offered by LERWAY Tech.
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Most Comfortable Helmet, August 26, 2014
In our family, we have several bike helmets. I normally just grab one and go. Of all the bike helmets, the Lerway bike helmet is the most comfortable I've ever worn. It didn't even have to adjust it (though the size is adjustable), I simply put it on. Wow. Padding right where I need it, lightweight, fits just right.

Also included is a little bell. I don't ever have to ring a bell, but I attached that to my Kickbike and used it anyway. It's not the loudest bell. If I don't do it right, I get a thunk instead of a ding, but it works for the most part.

Great helmet. I wish I knew what I was missing before. I wouldn't have bought the other helmets.

This product was provided for review by Lerway.

FiveJoy® Parachute Double Hammock With Built-in Travel Bag For Easy Storage - 108" (L) X 57" (W) - Support Two Full Grown Adults - 2 X 8mm Wide Carabiners and 2 X 3m Long Climbing Ropes Included - Ultra Lightweight and Portable, Soft and Comfortable, Super Durable and Sturdy, No Tears or Fraying - Mildew Resistant, Quick Dry - Affordable - Great Alternative To Bulky Sleeping Bag And Tent During Warm Weather - Perfect For Travel, Backpacking, Camping, Hiking - Colors Fit Well With Outdoors - Super Easy to Set Up and Take Down, Machine Washable - Money Back Guaranteed
Offered by FiveJoy
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Camping, August 26, 2014
This is my second hammock in recent weeks. I like it because it comes in its own little pouch sewn on the hammock, along with two loose ropes I need to tie it down. I tied it on my hammock stand, but it could be tied to a tree or anything else. The ropes are on the slippery side. If you don't know how to tie knots, it might come undone.

On each end of the hammock is a carabiner, which comes tied to the hammock. The vendor was concerned that the latch on the carabiner is compressed by those ropes when I sit on the hammock. It does open the carabiner up, but that's no problem. I'm not worried about the rope falling off.

I've been in the hammock, my kids have been in it, my husband was in it. It holds everyone just fine. When I lie down, I can pull the sides up and put myself into a cocoon. That would be great on camping trips.

This product was provided for review by YLC Store.

Car Sun Shade - Deluxe Car Sunshade - Guaranteed To Protect Your Child From Sun Glare, Sun Heat and UV Rays - Provides UPF 30+ Sun Protection - 2 Pack - Fits Perfectly On Most Vehicles - Protect Your Child Today With These Deluxe Car Sunshades And Don't Let Your Child Suffer Any Longer - Lifetime Guarantee!
Offered by Freddie and Sebbie
Price: $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Car Sun Shades, August 26, 2014
I've used a lot of different car shades. What I like about these is although they come with suction cups, we don't need suction cups to mount them at all. They simply cling to the windows. I've been driving around town for three weeks with these on, and they don't fall off. They provide great shade for the rear windows in my Honda Odyssey and help cool down my car. I only wish it was super sized to fill the whole window, but then it wouldn't be one size fits all.

This product was provided for review by Freddie and Sebbie.

Wallet Ninja 18 in 1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool
Wallet Ninja 18 in 1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool
Offered by The Home of Hot Deals
Price: $8.49
8 used & new from $8.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Everything Works as Advertised, August 26, 2014
I am a fan of pocket tools. I have a variety I keep around the house with me all the time, so I was happy to get a Wallet Ninja. It promised to do so much.

When I got it, I could see that the Wallet Ninja is well-built. I couldn't bend it if I tried. There are all sorts of tools, and they are well-labeled on the tool itself. The only problem was a lack of instructions. While most tools were self-explanatory (hex wrench and screwdrivers), others were a bit of a mystery (peeler). I had to go online to see some of it in action.

Some things performed as promised. Others did not. The only tool I did not get a chance to test is the bottle opener. We just don't drink things that require me to remove the cap.

WHAT WORKS:

+ Screwdrivers - They're small, but they're functional. As long as you have enough clearance and you don't need a lot of torque, it's all good.

+ Hex Wrench - We get the following sizes: #2, #4, #6, #8, #10, #12. They are on the smaller side, but they work. It's a little hard to grip and give enough torque.

+ Ruler - This is good if you only need to measure 2 inches or less.

WHAT DOESN'T WORK:

- Cell phone stand - Insert any card and the Wallet Ninja is supposed to transform into a cell phone stand. This will only work in landscape position for both small and large phones; but the phones recline so much, they might as well not be on a stand.

- Letter Opener - It works very poorly. I'd rather open letters with my bare hands.

- Box Opener - Worse than the letter opener. It doesn't open boxes well at all, and I have lots of boxes to practice on.

- Peeler - I didn't understand this one until I saw it online. It scores citrus fruits so we can peel by hand. I don't consider it a peeler, and it doesn't score well.

- Can Opener - I've used manual can openers like the ones from the army, so I know how to use them. This does not work as a can opener at all. It doesn't grip the edge of the can and punch through.

OVERALL IMPRESSION

I'm somewhat disappointed in the lack of functionality. I wish it could do all the things it's supposed to do, and I dislike having to watch a commercial to figure out how to use it.

For small nuts and screws, this works fine, especially for something the size of a credit card. I couldn't get most of the rest of the tools to do as promised. That's too bad. I wanted to like it more than I do.

This product was provided for review by Vante Toys.

InnoGear® 11200mAh Dual USB Portable External Battery Pack IP54 Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof Travel Charger Military Camouflage Power Bank with Bright LED Flashlight for iPhone 5 5s 5c 4 4s, iPad 3 4 mini, Google Nexus 7 Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 Tab Note 2 Note 3, Camera, GPS, Tablet
Offered by InnoGear
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, August 26, 2014
Wow. This power bank can really pack a punch. I gave my HTC One M8 a full charge and there are still 3 lights (75% charge) remaining. I used that 75% to give my HTC One another full charge while at the same time fully charging my iPhone 4S.

Alternatively, the InnoGear power bank can fully charge my Kindle Fire HD 8.9" tablet. What an amazing capacity.

It's a rugged power bank, both dust proof and splash proof. The outlets are covered with flaps. Just don't do what I did and accidentally rip out the flap when pulling out a plug.

The flashlight is one LED bulb that can be set to always on or flash a steady SOS. I don't normally use the flashlight function on a power bank, but it would do in a pinch.

This product was provided for review by InnoGear.

Daily Chef Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3L
Daily Chef Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3L
Offered by StoreLand
Price: $20.07
9 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The Healthier Oil, August 25, 2014
I have a small bottle of olive oil that I refill with Daily Chef Extra Virgin Olive Oil. We go through so much of it, it's only economical. I'm no connoisseur, but it's good stuff. You might even say it's healthy, but don't tell the kids.

Soft Claws - 4 Adhesive Glues & 12 Applicator Tips, For Canine and Feline Nail Caps - Made in USA - Veterinarian Safe!
Offered by TheCatandKittenStore
Price: $13.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong Adhesive, Needs More Applicator Tips, August 24, 2014
The only thing I wish for Soft Claws adhesive is that they come with more applicator tips. Twelve tips for four bottles is simply not enough. I buy 100 tips directly from the maker, because reusing the tips simply isn't feasible. They get clogged up quickly, and it's very messy.

Soft Claws adhesive is effective for gluing on my cat's claw caps. They stay on until they shed off most of the time. I not only use the glue for her nails, I also quirt it anywhere I need sticking power. It's like super glue.

aLLreli® CP0037 Rechargeable SPY 8GB 1165Hr Digital Audio Voice Recorder Dictaphone MP3 Player Perfect for Recording Interviews and Meetings, Students Learning
Offered by ForPower-US
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Taping Phone Calls, August 24, 2014
My first thoughts when I saw the Dictaphone? Why not use a smartphone app? Well, not only will this work as a plain old recorder, it can also be used to record phone calls. That's right, and all the required cables and equipment are included. I tried it out with my daughter. Whoa. No one would be the wiser, and the end result are voices that are as clear as could be. Of course, anyone considering using this would observe all applicable laws.

As a recorder, it works very well. The only issue I have is recordings are listed in numerical order and they are hard to see on the main screen.

Included are a wearable mic and earphones. The earphones are necessary, if we want to use the radio function. For some reason, radio won't play over the external speakers. The stations come in pretty well, and I'm able to enjoy the stations I like on it.

The Dictaphone has mp3 player functionality, but the only way I'd use it is if it came with a micro SD slot. It does not. I'd have to hook it to my computer and transfer files, so I skipped that.

My favorite use for this is recording phone calls, not that I'd do that, but it's different. I've never had anything that could do that before, not without being noticed by the other party. Pretty cool.

This product was provided for review by aLLreli.

Abco Tech Air Vent Universal Car Mount Holder / Cradle for Cell Phones, IPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C 6 - Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 - Galaxy Note 2 3 - LG G2 - Motorola Moto X Droid HTC One, Nexus 5 And ALL SMARTPHONES - LIFE TIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Offered by AbcoDirect
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $14.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Largest Phones, August 24, 2014
I bought an air vent mount once. It adhered to the air vent via adhesive. That didn't work out so well. But for this Abco Tech mount, I would never have known how useful an air vent mount could be.

The first thing I noticed is the mount is via a spring loaded clamp on the vent. This is much better than the adhesive option of my first mount. It's on and off in a jiffy. I can move it around until I find the right spot.

I used this air vent mount with my HTC One M8 and my giant Huawei Ascend Mate2. It will hold the largest phones with no problem.

This is so much better than putting my phone on a dashboard mount. My phones are so large that they tend to obstruct vision. At air vent level, that's not a problem. Yes, it does block some of the air flow, and maybe it might obstruct the radio controls or display. Those are tradeoffs I'm willing to make.

This product was provided for review by Abco Tech.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20