Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Noname > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 22047

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noname RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ablet Green Bluetooth Sports Earphone, Metal earbuds, Noise Isolating, DEEP BASS for iPhone, ipad Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry
Offered by ABLET US
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but the Ablet earphones are his personal favorite. He wears them everywhere, May 24, 2016
My son has four sets of earphones to choose from, but the Ablet earphones are his personal favorite. He wears them everywhere. Whereas he complains that some of the others fall out, these stay in his ears just fine -- no need for wings or hooks. He says the connection is good (used with iPod Touch) and there's no static. As I can't seem to look at him without seeing these things in his ears, I'd say they are a hit.

This product was provided for review by Ablet.

The Scotts Ortho Weed B Gon Max Crabgrass Control, 40 oz.
The Scotts Ortho Weed B Gon Max Crabgrass Control, 40 oz.
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $20.63
5 used & new from $13.44

3.0 out of 5 stars This weed killer is the concentrated version of and. ..., May 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This weed killer is the concentrated version of Ortho Weed B Gon MAX Plus Crabgrass Control RTU Wand and Ortho B Gon MAX Plus Crabgrass Control RTU Trigger Weed Killer. I don't need to go out and buy a sprayer. I just dilute this stuff in those bottles when they're empty. It's so much more economical.

Does this weed killer work on crabgrass? Yes, but very slowly. It takes a week for the grass to look wilted and yellow enough for me to say it's working. To speed things up, I dug all the crabgrass out of the bedding up to the border and then cut the roots. What was left exposed, I sprayed with this weed killer. That did the trick. The grass dies much faster that way.

Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Radiant Skin Ceramocides, 40 Softgels
Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Radiant Skin Ceramocides, 40 Softgels
Price: $18.39
3 used & new from $18.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Those little beads looked like they belong on a necklace, May 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Those little beads looked like they belong on a necklace. I had to double check to make sure these were something I was supposed to swallow. I'm still alive and kicking, so they aren't extremely toxic, but my skin looks like it always has. I keep staring at it to see if the radiance is buried underneath all those wrinkles. Alas, none can be seen. At least I don't feel any ill effects.

WYZworks 50/75/100 feet (100 feet) Lightweight Expandable Garden Hose Green + 7 Function Spray Nozzle + Shut-off Valve
Offered by WYZworks
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but I've experienced a problem I've never had with other like hoses. As soon as I turn the faucet ..., May 23, 2016
I've had a lot of experience with expandable hoses. They do eventually burst, but if they last a year, they're worth it to me. This hose has not leaked yet, but I've experienced a problem I've never had with other like hoses. As soon as I turn the faucet off, water gushes out where the hose meets the faucet. I have no idea why, but I have to brace myself to get wet every time I turn it off.

Wilderness Blue Buffalo Bayou Blend Dog Biscuits, 8 oz
Wilderness Blue Buffalo Bayou Blend Dog Biscuits, 8 oz
Price: $4.79
4 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog isn't normally a fan of biscuits, but ..., May 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dog isn't normally a fan of biscuits, but she sure made an exception for Wilderness Bayou Biscuits. Must be the alligator and catfish. These are not swallow-size biscuits, not for cocker spaniels, anyway. She has to break it into pieces, but she has no problem doing that. Yum! Probably the first biscuits she's ever gotten excited over.

Zhencheng Cool 5 Wheeled RC Terrain Tumbling Stunt Rolling Car,with batteries,Blue
Offered by ZC Toy
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars when it flips, it can keep going and it will right itself back up, May 22, 2016
Length:: 1:14 Mins

Silly me. I thought I could flip this car at the touch of a button, but my son knew better. Kids, they know everything. The whole idea behind this car is that when it flips, it can keep going and it will right itself back up. What a cool concept. The controls are simple, just two sticks. I don't have to do anything but steer it around. It does lots of cool flips when you can get it on the right terrain, like the end of our driveway. Yeah!

What a range, and the battery life is decent. The only problem I have is that pairing occasionally doesn't happen. In case you experience that, it's not broken. Just turn the car off and then on again. Minus one star for the minor inconvenience.

Overall, this car is whole lot of fun.

This product was provided for review by ZC Toys.

Spectrum Naturals Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil Packets, 10 Count
Spectrum Naturals Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil Packets, 10 Count
Price: $13.17

4.0 out of 5 stars These packets are much better for that, May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a large tube of coconut oil that I use for cooking. I don't want to dip my hand in that thing for beauty purposes. These packets are much better for that. I'm using it on my skin and lips, which makes me smell like the tropics. The only problem is I can't seal up the packet. There's way more in it than I'll ever need for one application. Still better than dipping my hand in a tub, though.

Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns RTS
Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns RTS
Price: $9.88
13 used & new from $9.09

1.0 out of 5 stars This stuff stinks like the poison it is., May 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's been a week, and my weeds look as healthy as ever. If only I had a sign that Weed B Gone is working -- a little drying, wilting . . . nothing.

The spray bottle sprays a thin fan of poison that's easy to control. There's a button on the bottle to turn the spray on or off and the connection with my hose was tight. I didn't get any poison on myself until I unhooked the hose, at which point the water from the handle poured out all over my hand. This stuff stinks like the poison it is. It was all over the yard and all over me. I had to take a shower to get it all off. Ugh!

Weeds still growing. Lawn still dead.
Comment Comment | Permalink

L'il Critters Barbie Complete Multivitamin Gummies, 190 Count
L'il Critters Barbie Complete Multivitamin Gummies, 190 Count
Offered by Junebug Logistics
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars these taste fine. My daughter is quite the happy camper, May 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Included in this bottle of gummies are distinctly shaped hearts, high heel shoes, and bows. I personally think this bottle of Lil Critters gummies missed the mark on flavor, especially after having had a taste those yummy L'il Critters Minions. Don't get me wrong, these taste fine. My daughter is quite the happy camper. They just aren't as fruity, no burst of flavor like some of the others. I guess I will rate these based on the fact that kid doesn't care.

CURT 21401 1/2 In Hitch Pin With Clip Packaged
CURT 21401 1/2 In Hitch Pin With Clip Packaged
Price: $2.88
28 used & new from $1.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a sturdy pin, May 21, 2016
Looks like a sturdy pin, but it doesn't fit my husband's Ford Expedition. It goes through the hole, but it's very short, only about 2 inches in length. Also, the end doesn't form a 90 degree angle as shown in product photo. It's more like 110 degrees.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2016 6:23 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20