Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Gregory Zatorsky > Reviews

Browse

Gregory Zatorsky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gregory Zatorsky RSS Feed

WARRIOR SUPREME,MOSQUITO BUG ZAPPER,HIGHEST POWER OF ANY RACKET 4000V MADE,FAST
WARRIOR SUPREME,MOSQUITO BUG ZAPPER,HIGHEST POWER OF ANY RACKET 4000V MADE,FAST
Offered by LasersRus
Price: $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT for mosquitos instead of spraying chemicals all the time, August 12, 2015
EXCELLENT for mosquitos instead of spraying chemicals all the time! Also used on crab spiders around my yard. I am going to buy a couple more!

Stinger Bug Zapper Racket
Stinger Bug Zapper Racket
Price: $12.99
16 used & new from $9.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Then I found the THE WARRIOR SUPREME here and it has worked AWESOME for the 3 weeks I have had it, August 12, 2015
I bought this at Home Depot and the first one lasted less than a week, the second one, less than a day. Then I found the THE WARRIOR SUPREME here and it has worked AWESOME for the 3 weeks I have had it. I use it mostly for mosquitoes on my porch (sometime up to 30 at a time!) and crab spiders around my yard. I recommend the WARRIOR for a few $ more. I am going to buy a couple more!

Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones - Blue
Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Headphones - Blue
Offered by THE CORNER STORE
Price: $78.99
69 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME sound and range worth $$ if you are really ..., July 21, 2015
AWESOME sound and range worth $$ if you are really into music and moving around. Phone use is also very clear.

5 Piece TV Tray Snack Dinner Folding Table Set
5 Piece TV Tray Snack Dinner Folding Table Set
Offered by Greener Trails
Price: $57.87
15 used & new from $36.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set, not as nice a finish as my ..., July 21, 2015
Worth the $$. Nice set, not as nice a finish as my previous one but they were also more $ many years ago.

Wheel of Fortune Deluxe
Wheel of Fortune Deluxe
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $16.99
26 used & new from $0.46

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR SENIORS, September 8, 2009
This review is from: Wheel of Fortune Deluxe (CD-ROM)
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY 79 YEAR OLD MOTHER AND SHE LOVES IT. I ALSO GOT HER THE SCRABBLE GAME TOO AND SHE LOVES THAT EVEN MORE!!

Scrabble Champion Edition - PC
Scrabble Champion Edition - PC
8 used & new from $31.89

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR SENIORS, September 8, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MOM (79 Y/O) BECAUSE SHE WAS PLAYING ONLINE AT POGO GAMES. SHE LOVES THIS GAME! THERE IS NO TIMER SO SHE CAN GO AT HER OWN SPEED (ONLINE HAS A TIMER). THE LETTERS ARE VERY BIG AND EASY TO SEE. AND SHE LIKES THE HELP OPTION THAT GIVES HER CLUES TO WORDS SO SHE CAN BEAT THE COMPUTER (EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER THAT'S CHEATING). I ALSO GOT HER THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE GAME AND SHE LOVES THAT,TOO.