Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
2 Decks Street Art Bicycle Playing Cards
2 Decks Street Art Bicycle Playing Cards
Offered by Gamblers General Store
Price: $8.44
3 used & new from $8.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly!, July 23, 2015
When I first seen these cards online I thought they looked real girly, so I bought them. To me they're actually very weird and ugly. I couldn't even make out what some of the cards were. Maybe just to artsy for me.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Silicon Rubber Gel Case With Purple & Pink Floral & Butterflies Design For iPad Mini 1, 2 & 3 (Retina) - Design B30
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (UK Seller)
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, June 8, 2015
This case is very slim and thin, but very pretty. Not for protecting, more just fashion. Can easily take on and off.

Femme Fatale [VHS]
Femme Fatale [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Melvin VanHorn
Price: $9.99
42 used & new from $0.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupid!, May 22, 2015
This review is from: Femme Fatale [VHS] (VHS Tape)
A stupid, poorly written, poorly executed movie. It killed any chances that Rebecca Romijn had of being a leading lady. It follows the same plot as many movies about female assassins "let's get one of the hottest chicks we can find and pretend that she's a top knotch killer" yeah right. For the guys out there you get to see her dance around in bra and panties.

7/8" Nautical Or Military Star Stamping Earrings, Quality Made in USA!, in Gold Tone
Offered by GirlPROPS
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Sassy!, May 22, 2015
A cute pair of fashionable earrings. I'm 28 though I think they're meant for a younger girl! Lol!

Cake
Cake
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Just didn't hit the mark., May 22, 2015
This review is from: Cake (Amazon Instant Video)
I think that Jennifer Anniston hoped that this movie would put her in Oscar contention, she really uglied herself up for this role. The movie was just kind of dry and stale. I couldn't find any sentiment in it, and no kind of humor for a dark comedy. Better luck in her next roles.

Box Cutter Orange 1500 Series EZ Cut / Easy Safety
Box Cutter Orange 1500 Series EZ Cut / Easy Safety
Offered by EasyBoxCutter
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $8.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Pass!, May 14, 2015
The blade barely comes out on this thing. It barely cuts. I wish they had it in a 2000 instead of 1500.

Still Alice
Still Alice
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah for Kirsten Stewart!, May 14, 2015
This review is from: Still Alice (Amazon Instant Video)
I hadn't heard of this movie until Julianne Moore (deservedly) won the oscar for best actress . I was throughly impressed with the story and actors. After watching all the Twilight movies I despised Kirsten Stewart as an actress. But I even liked her in this. If Laura Dern was nominated for Best Supporting Actress for Wild i don't see why Kirsten Stewart shouldn't have been nominated for this.

Boyhood
Boyhood
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars And the point is...?, April 19, 2015
This review is from: Boyhood (Amazon Instant Video)
Other than the movie using the same cast to film over a 12 year period, there is nothing really interesting about this movie. That was the the only schtick to this. The boy to me had a normal childhood, with divorced parents that got along. The dad came to see him every other weekend, he went through normal teenage angst! A minor have hurdle was presented when the mom got into an abusive relationship but left soon after. My life story would have been more interesting, and I wouldn't have took 3 hours to put it on screen.

Fun Cute Mini 17mm Lipstick Crystal Rhinestone Enamel Stud Earrings Silver Red
Fun Cute Mini 17mm Lipstick Crystal Rhinestone Enamel Stud Earrings Silver Red
Offered by Accessoriesforever
Price: $5.70
2 used & new from $5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, April 17, 2015
These earrings are very cute and fashionable. I got compliments the first day that I wore them. Very inexpensive too!

Unfaithful
Unfaithful

2.0 out of 5 stars Umm meh, I've seen better., April 17, 2015
This review is from: Unfaithful (Amazon Instant Video)
This movie is overrated to me, I was left feeling bored and very disappointed. I understand that it was a huge hit back in the day before but there have been other movies like basic instinct and fatal attraction that done it better. To me Diane Lane and Oliver Martinez did not have chemistry. Their sex looked more awkward to me than passionate. But as I've already said the movie was a huge hit some I'm alone in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6