Profile for OmbreGracieuse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OmbreGracieuse RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Seaweed Extract - (12oz)
Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Seaweed Extract - (12oz)
Offered by SpalonTech
Price: $35.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Dare to Go Bare!, September 8, 2014
I absolutely adore this product!

This cream rubs on like a lotion: it feels a little thick at first but glides on thin and near liquid-like. The lotion smells like a mixture of aloe, eucalyptus, seaweed, and peppermint. The product tingles when I put it on and feels cool to the touch. This cooling feeling almost tingles; I want to say this is the point at which my pores are opening and absorbing the product.

I can tell my skin is receiving the product because my skin positively glows! My pores seem smaller and are more smoothed over. I have a scar on my cheek left behind from chickenpox as a child and it's actually more like a small indented crater; this product has helped smooth over the edges and it's gone from being a noticeable crater to more of a divot. I feel less self-conscious about my scar and find that I am smiling more. My friends and family have noticed it too, and my husband is ecstatic. I am excited to see what this product can do for me over the next month when it has already done so much in the last week!

Because this product glides on smooth I have only been using one pump to cover my entire face. Since this is a 12oz bottle (as a point of reference soda cans are 8oz) I have no doubt that this is going to last me a very, very long time.

I have also been using this product on my thighs but the effects seem less noticeable. I would say I have arguably what one might consider cellulite-ridden "cottage cheese" thighs. I have always been embarrassed to show them in public and I never wear shorts unless I can avoid it. While my skin feels noticeably tighter after just one week, I have not experienced the kind of visual results that I have on my face.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2014 10:30 AM PDT

Craving Crush - Weight Loss Tea and Natural Appetite Suppressant, New Easy Slimming Formula* 30 Tea Bags - Net WT 2.12 oz(60g)
Offered by Reduxa, Inc.
Price: $35.49
2 used & new from $24.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Curbed My Cravings!, August 31, 2014
I have never been a during-the-day tea drinker. I am more inclined to drink chamomile tea at night and call it a day (so to speak). I don’t like the harshness of green tea and I’ve never been a fan of iced tea. This tea sparks a slight blend of both and is exactly what I need to get through the day. It has a natural green-tea-meets-lemon feel and it’s absolutely perfect.

There is nothing more I dislike while trying to watch what I eat than the incessant intake of water. When I’m not drinking water I’m drinking falsely flavored water and that can be almost as bad. I drink this tea warm and it has a light but robust flavor which is something I greatly appreciate.

I am using this tea as directed and it has helped me kick my noon-time cravings, but more importantly it has also helped me kick my night-time cravings. It always seems that no matter what I do, I want something to eat after dinner and before bed. This tea is delicious and gives me the flavor I need without all of the empty calories and dreaded sleep-time weight gain.

Because I am eating less “junk” throughout my day (because trust me when I want a snack at 10pm I am not searching for anything healthy), I am losing weight. In over a week I have lost just over one whole pound on this product. I am confident that this tea and the lack of “bad” foods I am eating because this tea curbs my cravings are what has made the difference.

I also firmly believe this tea may have some detox properties. I feel healthier and happier since starting to use this tea. My body just feels healthier and balanced, and I feel more emotionally rounded. I am sleeping better at night, have more energy during the day, and don’t feel like I am in such a haze in the morning.

I have even replaced my caffeine source in the morning with this tea. I am no longer drinking Pepsi before noon, and am happy with the swap. My body doesn’t even notice- or mind- the difference. One Pepsi down, sugary foods down, and I still have more energy than I used to… plus I am losing weight.

I would recommend this product for anyone, even those who may not particularly care for the taste of tea (I know I don’t!) because it is different, it is unique, and it works.

This is the first Reduxa product I have tried but I look forward to trying more in the future. I cannot recommend this product highly enough!

Forskolin Premium Capsules ★ (YEAR-END DEAL LOW PRICE!) ★ A Potent and Efficient Weight Loss Solution for People Who Want to Lose Weight Naturally by ★ Melting Belly Fat ★ Without Any Adverse Side Effects - An All-Effective and All-Natural Supplement that Can Bring Users the Fat Burning Results They Want, When They Need It! - 250 mg Capsules with 20% Standardized Forskolin Content - Complete 30 Day Supply - GMP Certified ★ HUGE DISCOUNT - For a Very Limited Time!!!
Offered by Dalvia Wellness Labs
Price: $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I've lost weight... doing nothing!, August 27, 2014
I have always struggled to lose weight. While I want to “hit the gym” and “shed those pounds” I am always so busy I never seem to get there. To be honest, my gym bag has been sitting fully packed by my door for months. I keep telling myself that today will be the day I hit the gym, but I’m always so busy that I never seem to make it there.

What I’ve always hoped for is the “magical” weight loss pill that will do the weight-loss work for me so I can do the things that matter most: spend time with my family, go to class, work, and clean my house. I want a pill that will help me lose weight and in turn I don’t have to do anything to help it. This pill does just that!

I cannot say just how happy this makes me. I have changed nothing since I started taking these pills: I am not eating better or exercising more, but in the last week and a half I have lost almost two pounds! For a person like me who lives a relatively sedentary lifestyle, and who spends most of their time sitting at work in an office, sitting in class, or driving between the two—this pill is perfect!

While I felt strange taking these pills at first, I have come to realize that what I felt is quite simply the absence of hunger. These pills simply make me feel not hungry; they help me balance in between the feeling of hunger and fullness in a gray area I originally mistook for nothingness. It’s quite an amazing feeling though now that I know what it is; I am curbing my mid-day and late-night snack binges because the “hunger” and the “appetite” to snack throughout my day is no longer there.

As a low-maintenance person, this is exactly what I needed. I spend a good portion of my day sitting and I wanted something that would help me lose weight without giving me the anxious, borderline-jittery feeling that most weight loss pills bring to the table. I also wanted something that would help me lose weight without my having to change anything. This product is amazing in that I don’t feel anxious or jittery while taking it, and I haven’t had to change myself to make the product work.

I take one pill in the morning with a glass of water and one pill in the afternoon with a glass of water and I am good to go for the day. These pills contain no unnecessary ingredients or added preservatives which is a major bonus, and I feel GOOD on these pills. I don’t feel anxious, I don’t feel jittery, and best of all I don’t feel hungry.

The fact that these pills have helped me lose almost two pounds in just under two weeks is outstanding! I cannot recommend Dalvia’s Forskolin highly enough and I look forward to losing weight with them in the future!

iPerfect Kitchen Envy BBQ Grill Mat - Set of 2 Mats - Up to 400% Thicker Than Yoshi, Miracle, Others
Offered by iPerfect Kitchen
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They're called Miracle Mats for a reason!, August 27, 2014
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I ordered these, but I received an amazingly pleasant surprise! The mats themselves are large and rectangular which makes them perfect for cutting down if you need to. I have a smaller grill so this is actually what I did and what I ended up with was four perfectly-shaped mats!

These grill mats are designed to be used off-flame and I used them to make fish, beef, and vegetables.

I typically wrap my fish in foil to keep them from making a mess all over my grill but find that when I unravel the foil oftentimes the fish have ripped apart and stuck to the sides and edges of the wrapper. The mats have completely eliminated this problem! I was able to evenly cook the fish without making a mess and they still retained the deliciously smoky grill flavor I have come to love.

I also have had issues in the past with home-made beef patties clinging to the grill and leaving behind bits and pieces of beef in between the grates. While I love my grill I hate the scrub-down clean-up I have to do later. These mats have completely eliminated that issue as well! They helped me cook my patties evenly and still retained the grill-like essence I appreciate.

While making chicken earlier this week I discovered yet another benefit of having these mats. I was able to cook my chicken legs directly over the fire, and slow-cook zucchini slices on the side. The zucchini slices turned out golden brown around the edges and I didn’t have to worry about running from the grill to the kitchen repeatedly to make my meat and vegetable sides.

These mats are perfect for anyone who – like me – enjoys no hassle products and doesn’t want to have to run from yard to kitchen to complete a meal for their family. The mats alone are worth the value and the recipe book is a highly added bonus. It has amazing recipes, some of which don’t require a lot of ingredients, and is simple to use.

While the mats are simple to use they are even easier to clean. I don’t have a dishwasher so what I have found works for me is that I simply let them cool and then rinse off the grime (when the mats are still lukewarm I find that everything just runs off of them). I then hand-wash them using a small scrubber and let them air dry. I haven’t had problems with anything sticking or leaving behind strange residue which is something I really appreciate. I hate nothing more than having to relentlessly scrub a pot or pan for a meal my family has eaten within minutes.

I would highly recommend thee grill mats and while I have only been using them for a few days I cannot wait to see what other foods I can use this to cook!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2014 7:28 PM PDT

Pink Cross Over Foil Lace to Tulle Overlay Wire Hem Dress PK4TA, Pink, Bonnie Jean Tween Girls 7-16 Special Occasion Flower Girl Social Party Dress
Offered by iPovePou Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, August 20, 2014
I purchased this dress for my daughter as a "flower girl" dress when I got married. This dress was absolutely perfect! She got complimented on it all night.

The dress itself is less structured than the photo here would suggest; the photo looks like there is something structured to the chest area, and like there may be some kind of boning at the bottom of the dress where the frilly parts fall. This is not the case. The whole dress is very loose flowing, but form-fitting.

It is a sturdy dress despite the material and won't easily rip or tear. In addition, the lace detail was perfect and the side flower managed to stay in shape.

I was completely happy with this purchase and would recommend it for a similar occasion. Over all I would give this dress 4.5 out of 5 stars; minus half the point for the lack of structure I thought it would initially come with.

TRIACTIBURN Fat Burner Thermogenic Metabolism and Energy Booster Diet Pills, 100% All Natural Weight Loss Supplement MADE IN USA
Offered by LivingFit USA
Price: $54.95
2 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for you -- so you don't have to!, August 14, 2014
I have always been a little skeptic when it comes to pills that claim they can help you lose weight. I have tried several types of pills and they typically contain enough caffeine to leave me feeling jittery, and not enough substance to help me from "crashing" off of the high contents of caffeine later in the day. They leave me feeling groggy and have made me jaded when it comes to trying new kinds of "fast acting" and "energy increasing" weight loss pills.

It is with this skepticism that I first began taking Triactiburn, and I must say I LOVE this product! I have been on it for almost a week now and have lost 1.6 pounds; I do not routinely exercise, have not actively exercised since I began taking this product, and I have not changed my diet. I am simply doing the same things I have always done-- the only difference is that I take one of these pills in the morning before going about my day.

Pros:
1. It has caffeine which is great for boosting energy, especially in the morning!
2. It doesn't have so much caffeine it causes mid-day crashes or headaches.
3. The ingredients are fairly natural; there aren't fillers or preservatives obscured behind long words and fancy titles.
4. You only have to take one a day.
5. Unlike other pills, this one WORKS!

Cons:
1. The bottle says to take one pill every morning with one ounce of water. I took it exactly as directed my first day and have since found that if I don't take the pill with an entire glass of water it makes my stomach flip (presumably because my stomach is empty) until I have had a chance to eat. With the fuller glass of water though, I have not encountered a single issue.

Additional thoughts:
The directions recommend taking this pill 30 minutes before eating. I would strongly encourage you to keep food on hand; each morning after taking Triactiburn I find about 40-45 minutes later my stomach is making audible noises. Wile this is a great thing, and keeps my breakfast right on schedule, I would not recommend taking this pill "on the go" without also packing some kind of light meal/snack.

Overall I would give this product an A+ and I have already recommended this product to someone else I know!

Home Travel Wall Charger for Verizon Cdm8950/ PCD Cdm-8950, Verizon Cdm8975/ PCD Cdm-8975, Verizon Escapade/ PCD Wp8990, Verizon Blitz/ Txt8010, Verizon Razzle/ PCD Txt8030, Verizon Coupe/ Utstarcom Cdm-8630
Offered by CFL Tech
Price: $4.79
7 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, January 11, 2013
This was actually for my boyfriend who was doing training in another city and forgot his charger. It worked perfectly!

Fantasy Town (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Fantasy Town (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, March 18, 2012
I love this game. I like Facebook games a lot. This is in line with Gnometown and Farmville. If you like either game, you will love this! :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST nail polish I have EVER used!, September 18, 2011
This is absolutely, 100% the BEST nail polish I have ever used, of any brand. The polish itself is a very dark, almost plum color. One of the first things that I noticed was that it is thicker than traditional nail polish; there were no issues with it being too watery, and this polish does not run, or pool around the creases where the nail meets skin. It's thick enough that it only needed two coats. I used a very minimal amount of polish for the first coat (just to see how it would turn out). I am confident if you apply it semi-liberally, it will only need one good coat.

Things I like:
1. The polish paints the EXACT color that you see; there is no shade differential.
2. The polish is thicker-- it does NOT run.
3. It comes off SUPER easy; I only had to use a qtip and swipe it once to get the polish off.
4. The polish comes off easily from skin and does not stain.
5. It dries relatively fast. I only waited about three minutes between my base coat and my second coat. When I applied the second coat it was already dry. The second coat did not get goopy or bubbly. The second coat took less than 10 minutes to fully dry, and I didn't wave my hands or use a nail drying machine.
6. I accidentally bumped one of my nails against something and it left a divot because it was still wet. It's thick enough I just dabbed the indentation, and put one swipe over it. You can NOT tell I hit it at all! There are no weird ridges or wrinkles, and the color looks the same despite being put on at different times.

At this point and time I have absolutely no negative things to say about this product. I don't normally buy Wet 'N Wild products because they are cheap, and you typically get what you pay for. This darker plum color really attracted me, though as it matches one of my purses (almost identically) and goes with a scarf that I have. Truthfully, this is going to be my predominant color.

I just recently painted them, so I can't say how long it will last. I'll make an addendum to this when I find out.

This ABSOLUTELY surpasses the $1.99 I spent on this product. It is by and far the BEST Wet 'N Wild product I have ever used, and is absolutely the greatest nail polish I have ever tried. This polish is definitely worth investing in.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Munchkin Replacement Valves, 3 Pack
Munchkin Replacement Valves, 3 Pack
Price: $4.35
8 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price!, September 12, 2011
I absolutely love the Munchkin brand sippy cups that these work for. The cups themselves are a hard, durable plastic, with a plastic mouth-piece (that toddler's can't just chew through). These valves are universal in terms of what they replace; the cups themselves have the same shapes but many different images on them.

The sippy cups run about $3 a piece, which isn't bad, and these add an extended life to them. I replace the Munchkin valved just every few months. We wash them daily, but I am a little skeptic as to how sanitary it really is to keep using the same valve. Rather than buying a whole new sippy cup for $3, we can simply spend the same amount and get a replacement pack, which adds another couple of months to the life of the cup, a piece!

PROS:
1. Universal style. You can use these with the Munchkin cups that have the thick plastic mouth-piece. They are not image-specific.
2. They are cheap enough you can afford to swap them out when you need to.
3. They add lots of life to the sippy cups.
4. These valves make the sippy cups leak proof! My daughter can shake and shake and shake, and they never leak.
5. They don't fall out when the sippy cups get thrown around. We have had this problem with other brands in the past, but never with this Munchkin style valve-type.
6. They are easy to clean and don't stain. We use a bottle-brush on these, and it works just fine. The bottle brush can get into all the grooves, and darker juices don't stain the clear rubber.

Cons:
I don't have any at the moment. At $1 a piece per valve, and the length they add to the life of the cup, I even find the price worth it. I would not recommend, however, paying for shipping through Amazon. You can find the replacement packs at most major retailers, and I've even seen them at Walmart for around $3.

I recommend these to anyone with a toddler who uses the Munchkin brand sippy cups with the non-see through lids. They add a decent amount of longevity, are fairly inexpensive, and are (truly) leak proof. My carpet can now get a rest from sippy-cup drinks, and with this product, so can yours. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3