Profile for Frederick R > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Frederick R RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 3, 2013
This brake bolted right onto my Saiga without issue. It's very snug once mounted and does give the rifle a heck of an aggressive look, although that was not my desire prior to purchasing the brake. I recieved the brake rather quickly and couldn't be happier. I can't wait to get it to the range and see how it does.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Item, February 23, 2012
Simply put this stock is amazing. Sure it didn't come with instructions but anybody that is in the slightest mechanically inclined can figure this out after a bit of studying. It fits my Mossberg 590SP perfectly and functions great. I shopped around lots looking for the right stock and I'm here to tell you this is the one for me. I did have a side saddle on it which I removed because the stock would rub up against saddle when folded. You can reverse the fold to the right side but keep in mind it will block the ejection port. All in all I believe you can't go wrong with this stock. If you have the original stock on your Mossberg, you are going to need 2 different size allen wrenches, a really long flat head screwdriver and one slim phillips. Out of the package to install time: Around 5 minutes. Hope this helps anyone else out there that is as undecided as I was.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2013 7:58 AM PDT