Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for starlakai > Reviews

Browse

starlakai's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

starlakai RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Top Black Canvas 5
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Top Black Canvas 5
Offered by THE KIKS
Price: $44.50
33 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy with the fit..., May 30, 2016
The shoes fit great but that's because I read reviews & knew what to order. I normally wear a 7.5 in women's but since these are men's, I ordered the 5. They are a slight bit too big, I probably could have ordered the size 4.5, but I was scared they would be too tight. In the future I will probably still order the 5.

Louisville Slugger 2014 TB Raid (-13.5) Baseball Bat, 26-Inch/12.5-Ounce
Louisville Slugger 2014 TB Raid (-13.5) Baseball Bat, 26-Inch/12.5-Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, April 25, 2016
Awesome bat, it is perfect for my tall, skinny 6 year old son.

Next Level Apparel 6051 Unisex Tri-Blend 3 By 4 Sleeve Raglan - Vintage Black & Premium Heather, Large
Offered by The Deal Rack
Price: $7.27
15 used & new from $7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 5, 2016
I love this shirt, the material is so soft and comfortable! I will be back to buy more!

OUTERDO 180*75cm Sport Adventurer Mummy Ultra-Compactable Lightweight Sleeping Bag 15℃~5℃(59℉~41℉)
Offered by Deserve to have
Price: $55.62
2 used & new from $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 5, 2016
Perfect size for my 11 year old son, he loves it!

Sterling Silver Box Chain Necklace 0.8mm Very Thin Nickel Free Italy, 20 inch

Offered by Products You Will Love
Price: $9.98
6 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 10, 2016
Definitely smells like peppermint! I love it.

Galaxy S6 Active Case, [Heave Duty] **Slim Protection** i-Blason Armorbox [Dual Layer] Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector / Impact Resistant Bumpers Cover for Samsung Galaxy S6 Active 2015 Release **Does Not Fit Regular Galaxy S6** (Blue)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $22.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These cases are the best phone cases in my opinion, January 20, 2016
I just upgraded my galaxy s5 to a s6 active and of course one of the first things I had to do was get another i-blason case! These cases are the best phone cases in my opinion, they protect just as well as the otterbox but don't have the expensive price tag.

Power Flex Capri 22 Inch Heather Charcoal L
Power Flex Capri 22 Inch Heather Charcoal L
Offered by 90 Degree By Reflex
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are my new favorite yoga pants, September 23, 2015
These are my new favorite yoga pants, they are so comfy and soft and fit perfectly. I was very happy with this purchase.

Best Home Fashion Navy Pinch Pleated Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtain 84"L-1Pair
Offered by Best Home Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful curtains, June 5, 2015
I absolutely love these curtains! They are beautiful and work perfect in my bedroom. They are great at keeping sunlight out. I sleep so much better with these curtains. The plastic hooks were a bonus & were easy to use. The company selling them has outstanding customer service. I am extremely happy with my purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 3, 2015
Very easy to figure out and entertaining. My husband and I even enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5