Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Chris Arredondo > Reviews

Browse

Chris Arredondo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Arredondo RSS Feed (Seattle, WA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet so far, January 21, 2014
This helmet is supper handy as it makes speaking to other people more simple than other helmet types. The clear plastic shield still fogs up for me. Although I may not have had all the vents open. Make sure you figure out where all the vents are before riding. This helmet also has a little red blinking light in the back for additional safety. I would recommend this to my friends. Ride On!

Chasing The Sun (Hardwell Edit)
Chasing The Sun (Hardwell Edit)
Price: $1.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a one hit wonder, November 5, 2012
I got this for my ten year old and he gives it this rating. I think he liked it at first, but he has grown tired of it.

Philips Sonicare HX6042/64 Sonicare for Kids Replacement Brush Heads, Ages 7-10, 2 Pack
Offered by Zu Store London
Price: $24.07
3 used & new from $19.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes sir these replacement heads work well, November 5, 2012
I got these for my kids and they work great. According to my youngest, they are dirty. But that comment strikes me as an excuse to not brush his teeth.

OLFA 9070 LBB-10B 18mm UltraSharp Black Snap-Off Heavy-Duty Blade, 10-Pack
OLFA 9070 LBB-10B 18mm UltraSharp Black Snap-Off Heavy-Duty Blade, 10-Pack
Price: $7.99
17 used & new from $1.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sharp blades, November 1, 2012
These are nice very sharp blades. Before you buy, make sure that you have the correct size. I accidentally bought the wrong size previously. So make sure your handle is the correct size. Getting them out of the package individually is not super easy. So use caution when replacing the blade.

Superfeet Green Premium Insoles,Green,F: 12.5+ US Womens/11.5 - 13 US Mens
Superfeet Green Premium Insoles,Green,F: 12.5+ US Womens/11.5 - 13 US Mens
Price: $44.95
24 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to inserts, October 23, 2012
I have used these for years and have never been disappointed. My feet have high arches, and the green inserts provide good support. They are not as good as a custom insert, which is hard to beat. I usually don't have to trim them to fit. If you use them everyday they may last up to six months. But daily use will wear them down sooner. Your feet are worth the investment, as custom inserts cost a lot more.

Kiwi Deluxe Shine Kit
Kiwi Deluxe Shine Kit
Price: $11.49
15 used & new from $10.33

4.0 out of 5 stars It works great and I would recommend it, October 11, 2012
Not much to say about this. It does the trick. I wanted to two brushes specifically and now my boots look great. They don't included instructions or tips which would have been useful. Instead I looked online and found a bunch of instructions on using the product.

Enviro Pro 14003 Scram For Dogs Shaker Bag, 3.5 Pounds
Enviro Pro 14003 Scram For Dogs Shaker Bag, 3.5 Pounds
Price: $18.76
12 used & new from $12.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all that great for me, October 11, 2012
I got this item because a neighbors dog enjoys poop'ing in our yard. They don't clean up after him, which is annoying since we have a small yard. The poop'ing continued even after we spoke to them about it. Desperate we got this product. At first it was hard to tell if the product worked. We had some mystery poop that appeared just outside the range where I laid down all the repellent. Then on one sunny afternoon, right in front of me, a different neighbors dog made a b-line for our yard and gave us a lovely pile of goodness. I had just put on the repellent an hour prior to this. Doh! Luckily that neighbor cleaned up after her dog.

I gave it this rating because it doesn't work consistently for all dog types. If you have one dog of concern, this may work just fine. If you are considering getting this I would recommend spreading the area that you are concerned about evenly with a generous amount. We have a small yard so there was enough in the bag for that and then some. It is also very fragrant and it will keep this fragrance for a few days. Kinda weird but it mentions that it has dried blood in the mixture as well. I wonder where they get that from...
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 12:12 PM PDT

Weber 386002 Q 100 Portable 189-Square-Inch 8500-BTU Liquid-Propane Gas Grill  (Older Model) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Weber 386002 Q 100 Portable 189-Square-Inch 8500-BTU Liquid-Propane Gas Grill (Older Model) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little grill, August 31, 2011
I purchased this grill back in 2009 and it's still working great. I have not needed to replace any parts. The ignitor works every time on it. Grills up a mean burger! It grills evenly and we are very happy with it so far. Handles make it easy to carry and the drip pan stays in place.

There are a few things to consider. Screwing in the propane tank can be a little tricky. The form factor can be hard to pack into a vehicle, especially when camping. You can't easily put stuff on top of it.

I would recommend this to any friend

Treegator Original Slow Release Watering Bag for Trees
Treegator Original Slow Release Watering Bag for Trees
Price: $24.51
26 used & new from $18.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to help a new tree grow, July 14, 2011
The Treegator keeps the soil nice and wet for a newly planted tree. We didn't use one on the previous tree we had and it died. :-( When filled with water it also can keep your tree stable. I see them used a lot here in Seattle where new trees are planted.

The directions are very simple. It's worth noting the spot to fill up the bag is under the instructions. I did a quick adjustment to make sure the tree was still upright, but once full the bag is very heavy. I regret ripping off the instructions as I immediately forgot how often to fill it up. Turns out it's once a week.

Treegator says that the trunk size should be from 1" to 4". Our pear tree is about 1.5" diameter and the Treegator fits perfectly. I would recommend the tree gator if you would like your newly planted tree to make it through the first year.

Kitchen Aid 5 Speed Blender Black, 56 Oz, KSB560OB
Kitchen Aid 5 Speed Blender Black, 56 Oz, KSB560OB
Offered by Gatzies
Price: $119.36
13 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This blender does the trick, July 13, 2011
We have had this blender for a few weeks now and we are very happy with it. Our previous blender fell apart and we needed a new one. Who knew finding the right blender would be difficult! We finally went with this one because the quality and price point were both just right.

I love to make smoothies with it and the capacity helps to make enough for others. Which is not possible with a smaller handheld blender. I like that the pitcher is lighter and dishwasher safe. The lid fits nice and snug, which makes shaking the pitcher easy. I appreciate that the off button is larger than the others.

The base unit is heavy and the footprint of the unit is a little large, but not a deal breaker for us. Lugging it out of our corner cabinet is a small annoyance.

Pro
Great for smoothies
Blade is not detachable from pitcher(which means less parts to deal with when cleaning)
Base feels solid
Controls are simple to use
Grip is comfortable to use
Wide feet help keep things stable

Con
Base a little heavy
It's loud (but all blenders are loud)
Plug is a three pong plug (Which is not really a con unless you don't have updated wiring)

I would recommend this to a friend

Page: 1 | 2