Profile for J and H > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J and H RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
LEGO DC Super Heroes Brainiac Attack Set #76040
LEGO DC Super Heroes Brainiac Attack Set #76040
Offered by GorillaSpecialties
Price: $39.50
34 used & new from $32.80

4.0 out of 5 stars watch your price.... i got ours for 19.99, January 17, 2015
Legos are wonderful as always. There durable and our son loves them. Please take note big box stores sell this for 19.99.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2015 11:01 AM PDT

Kaboost Portable Chair Booster, Chocolate
Kaboost Portable Chair Booster, Chocolate
Offered by Portlight
Price: $52.93
3 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars almost too much of a boost., February 13, 2014
Seems a bit too much of a boost for our dining room. Our chairs are very large and child wants to lay on back of chair but can not as this only helps in height department. I am thinking of zip tie-ing a pillow to back of chair or perhaps a box so child has something to press against his back when sitting. I really want to love this but may return it. Only time will tell if it will work out or not.

UNO Power Grab Game
UNO Power Grab Game
Offered by M&G Store
Price: $15.49
25 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars not fun!, February 13, 2014
This review is from: UNO Power Grab Game (Toy)
We will stick with playing our tmnt version of uno. This version in my opinion is not fun to play at all. Its just a gimeck with plastic pieces that spell uno. Don't waste your money

Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
by Eric Litwin
Price: $11.21
105 used & new from $7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Great - Math and not to worry!, January 28, 2014
My four year old reads this book to me. It does repeat which for adults may become cumbersome. This book teaches counting and if you loose something not to worry. It is great for adding and subtracting. If you choose to you could read this book back-wards or forwards. This is a favorite in our household!

Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
by Eric Litwin
Price: $14.40
125 used & new from $0.09

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great Christmas Story, January 28, 2014
Pete the Cat rocks it out and saves Christmas. This is wonderful book with great illustrations and a wonderful message to children of all ages.

Again, kudos Pete the Cat and keep up the good work!

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A Groovy Book- Not a kindle review, January 28, 2014
This is a great book to teach colors to a child. This is a groovy book that a parent can sing to if need be. My child can read at four and this is one book that helps out with the process of reading as it repeats. This repeating about different colors may bother some but get out the musical instruments and start a song when you read along! This is a great Pete the Cat Book. As always we love Pete the Cat.

Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter
Just Me and My Mom - Little Critter
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Four year old loves it, January 23, 2014
My child has been wanting to ride a train because of the premise of this electronic book. It's a great ebook. It has options to read to the child and also has options for the child to just read on his/her own. We got our copy for free hope it stays free for a long time. It's a great one!

Britax Pavilion 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat Seat, Onyx (Prior Model)
Britax Pavilion 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat Seat, Onyx (Prior Model)

1.0 out of 5 stars had to return- child to tall for seat-same height/weight as Coscto convertible seats and Costco's are 35-45 bucks, January 23, 2014
First of all, amazon never listed on the site about the height of the child. My child is to tall for this so we had to return it. Secondly, if you are purchasing this for an infant you will have to purchase the "infant insert" for the seat. Thus spending more money.

Personally, look at the Costco convertible car seats they are top rated by consumer reports and are the same height and weight as these seats and 35.00-45.00

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very large, January 23, 2014
I thought this was a fitted shirt so I ordered larger than normal. This is not fitted at all and is a men's shirt size. I haven't worn it but I plan to for bedtime as my child purchased it for me as a present.

Skechers Women's Synergy-Flexers Knee-High Boot,Black,8 M US
Skechers Women's Synergy-Flexers Knee-High Boot,Black,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars I live in the midwest, January 23, 2014
These are not Sorel. However these pass off great with a nice pair of black pants on for work. I love the fit as they fit like a tennis shoe and are super light weight. I do not like boots that feel heavy. These are leak proof. I have walked through a ton of snow in them and my socks have stayed warm. These are much better than my eighty dollar zodiac boots I purchased last year. The shipping was great and they came in the Sketchers box! Having the Sketchers box is awesome for storing come summer! Thanks amazon for keeping my feet warm for less than forty bucks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12