Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Michigan , USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Unlocked 5.5 Inch 960x540 Screen With MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core CPU Android 4.3 Smart Phone 512MB RAM+GPS+S Pen air gesture-white
Offered by KTD
Price: $121.90
14 used & new from $120.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone Slow Delivery., May 15, 2014
I ordered this phone not realizing how long it was going to take to get to me. I cancelled the order the next day. They refused saying they had already shipped it via DHL. They said 4-7 days. Wrong. It took less than advertised but still longer than I wished to wait, but, I had no choice. Phone is great if you can afford the wait. Comes with a nice case. It's a good buy for the money, Just a slow ride from China.

Heavy Duty Hybrid Case - Silicone Case Skin + Hard Protector Cover Case (Black Silicone + Black Bracket) with Foldable Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note/ I9220
Offered by iSee Case
Price: $8.50
4 used & new from $8.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit., May 15, 2014
I ordered this with the phone. It came packaged with the phone and I assumed it was for this phone. Wrong! I have no idea why they bundled it with the phone in the ad. Never again will I purchase a bundled at extra cost item.

Android 4.2 Dual SIM Mtk6582 Quad Core Mp4 Wifi GPS Cell Phone N8000 GSM 3g Free Tether Wifi GPS At&t T-mobile No Contract Phone black
Offered by ROMAND
Price: $119.98
12 used & new from $112.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprise!, May 15, 2014
What I ordered and what I got was two different Items. I received this phone with Android 4.3 instead. Great performance, so I ordered another. Now both of us have great phones.

Poulan Pro P3314 14" Reach 33cc Gas Chain Saw Chainsaw- Manufacturer Refurbished
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $74.99
2 used & new from $74.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Value Chainsaw does a lot of work for the price!, May 15, 2014
This great chainsaw is a value just because it used to be broken. It was made new again at the factory and delivered in outstanding time. I owned a chainsaw of the same model and size and I left it with gas in it for to long. It refused to start. This saw was cheaper and an exact match for less money than a repair bill on the old one. as soon as I ordered it, the old one fired right up. I guess I have two of them now. A great little chainsaw for half the money.

KomputerBay 32GB Class 10 SDHC Ultra High Speed Memory Card Read 20MB/s Write 15MB/s
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $18.50
2 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Doubled my tablet storage, April 25, 2013
I shopped for a 32gb card for a while. Price was my prime object. I trusted Amazon and their vendors and I was not disappointed. High quality product, quick shipping and a great price. I doubled my tablet storage and have room for movies, books, pictures and anytime else I want... Thanks

Connectland CL-CAB40021 Molex to SATA Power Cable
Connectland CL-CAB40021 Molex to SATA Power Cable
Price: $4.80
15 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Power to the Sata in an IDE environment, February 14, 2013
Need power to a SATA drive on your older IDE system. This is the solution. Well made product. I bought 2, 1 extra. Powers 2 drives. Can't go wrong with this one, like some IDE to SATA interface adapters.

HDE IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE Adapter
HDE IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE Adapter
Offered by HDE
Price: $1.51
4 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, February 4, 2013
Bought three all together. the last two ordered came in a ziplock bag, both were non-functional. Looked like they were returned Items. The third item like this, worked for 20 minutes then quit. It was intermittent during it's working period. I tried everything I can think of and no soap. Cost was so low and shipping so high I simply selected another item that does what I need. It's on the way. Don't buy this junk.Two pins on the IDE connector weren't even soldered properly They were loose

Heath/Zenith SL-6050-WH Halogen Security Light with Two Wireless Motion Sensors, White
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $75.99
7 used & new from $33.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Range of sensor position poor, December 15, 2012
I expect much
more distance from the sensor to the lamp. Just across my driveway didn't work. Very difficult to install and test. After it is installed it works fine. Don't expect more than 15 to 20 feet sensor to lamp spacing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2013 12:46 AM PST

Magic: The Very Best Of Olivia Newton-John
Magic: The Very Best Of Olivia Newton-John
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories recalled, a wonderful evening preserved!, November 28, 2012
Saw her in concert at our casino. Tribal. She is as beautiful and talented as ever. The CD takes me back.

Oatey 38823 1/4 Turn Ice Maker Box
Oatey 38823 1/4 Turn Ice Maker Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and clean installation., November 13, 2012
I bought a new frig for our Summer home and no water was available for the Ice and door water. This made installation very easy and neat. Wasn't available locally.

Page: 1 | 2