Profile for Christine Bowin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine Bowin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Daily Language Review, Grade 4
Daily Language Review, Grade 4
by Evan Moor
Price: $12.67
58 used & new from $4.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 7, 2013
Great bell-ringer for the beginning of class! My kids begin work right away on these, and it's just what they need to keep grammar rules fresh in their minds.

Cable Matters® 90 Degree HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Cable Matters® 90 Degree HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 7, 2013
This is great - - we have a new entertainment center and the cords didn't fit. This redirects the cord so we don't have to cut a hole in our new furniture!

Super Mario - Mario Plush
Super Mario - Mario Plush
Offered by Royal Swing
Price: $12.99
14 used & new from $3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Super Mario - Mario Plush (Toy)
My son loves this - it is the perfect size for him and is just what we were looking for!

Heath Zenith SL-6167-C Wireless Plug-In Door Chime Kit with 2 Push Buttons, White
Offered by MegaRetailStore
Price: $29.61
16 used & new from $23.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, October 7, 2013
Easy to install, and love the options of the different ringers. We ordered an additional receiver so that we could have one upstairs and one downstairs.

Super Mario - Luigi Plush
Super Mario - Luigi Plush
Offered by Kimily
Price: $15.88
6 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Super Mario - Luigi Plush (Toy)
My son loves the Mario Brothers, and this is perfect for him! It is the perfect size for his little hands, he loves it!

Great Eastern Sonic the Hedgehog Plush-12" Super Sonic (GE-8958)
Great Eastern Sonic the Hedgehog Plush-12" Super Sonic (GE-8958)
Offered by Toystop
Price: $12.95
15 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 7, 2013
My son loves this! The only "bad" thing is that there was a string at the top (not pictured) that we had to snip off so that it was safer for my son to be around. Other than that, it's great!

Heath Zenith SL-6196-C Wireless Additional Plug-In Door Chime Receiver, Off-White
Offered by Hardware World
Price: $23.99
4 used & new from $16.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 7, 2013
Great for our basement, when we don't always hear the doorbell upstairs. Good adjustment of volume, and never loses a signal!

5" Official Sanei Bob-omb Soft Stuffed Plush Super Mario Plush Series Plush Doll Japanese Import
Price: $12.07
50 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!, October 7, 2013
I got this for my son, and he loves it! :) It's just the right size and fits right in with the other stuffed animals he has.

Daily Science, Grade 4
Daily Science, Grade 4
by Evan Moor
Price: $27.98
23 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Daily Science, Grade 4 (Paperback)
This is a great book for ideas for my science curriculum. Great bell ringer ideas, as well as other lessons that tie into my units.

Elly In Bloom
Elly In Bloom
by Colleen Oakes
10 used & new from $1.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!!, September 25, 2012
This review is from: Elly In Bloom (Paperback)
This is a funny, insightful, realistic story about a woman (who is far from perfect, therefore easily relate-able) who picks up the shattered pieces of her life and overcomes her past to become a better person. While that story line may seem like many other books, this one had me hysterically laughing one minute, and crying the next. I can see many pieces of Elly in myself, and the author does a great job of leaving the "gore" out of many novels that seem so popular these days. Fantastic read - recommending to everyone I can!!

Page: 1 | 2