Profile for Eric > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what is advertised :), March 5, 2012
Well it is exactly as advertised. Cost is low and it ships fast!! I will buy again as soon as i get low. I can caffeinate everything from a steak to kool aid. If you get tired of paying for those energy drinks and pills and wanna save some money this is the way to do it!! Be careful tho you can overdose and too much of anything can kill ya. If you are wondering whether you should buy this thinking it might be a gimmick, think to longer this is the real deal. Since I've bought this I have given some to friends and they have done everything from snort it to eat it and so far no one has complained about any way of taking it. Now i don't endorse snorting, but if ur the one looking for info on if it burns ect, from what I've been told it doesn't, no burn at all. Well this is my review take it or leave it :)

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't pay attention to the negatives!!, February 21, 2012
Most people that complain about games aren't willing to admit that it could be user error. And yes sometimes when buying a game you get a bad serial number for whatever reason (hacker, someone got lucky, typo) but email and patience will resolve this. I found this game on sale for $6.00, honestly from playing it i'd pay the full price knowing what I know now. If you pay attention to the negative comments none are regarding the game not being good. Also just a note if you plug a USB corded controller to your PC everything syncs up and works wonderfully!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2012 1:48 PM PST

AC Adapter for HP Compaq Presario C300/C500/C700 Laptop
AC Adapter for HP Compaq Presario C300/C500/C700 Laptop
Offered by M&MG
Price: $6.70
23 used & new from $3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as I have read, October 29, 2011
I was a bit hesitant at first given previous reviews on whether or not i should buy this, people saying cheaply made and what not. But i went with my gut and thought how cheap can you made a computer adapter it seems pretty standard. Despite others comments this is a good adapter, made good. I've seen some cheap Chinese adapters where you couldn't read them and you need an adapter just to plug it in the wall. This is NOT one of those. I would not hesitate buying this product again and again. A good portion of complaint due to customer feedback is customer related :)

Danelectro D-5 Fab Chorus Effects Pedal
Danelectro D-5 Fab Chorus Effects Pedal
Price: $14.99
17 used & new from $13.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, February 17, 2011
This was exactly what I wanted to make my acoustic sound stand out, not only that but the response was prompt. The seller seen that shipment would not make it as ordered and they upped the shipping from 3 day to overnight so it would be on time rather than email and late arrival (which was what I expected) I wouldn't doubt buying from this company nor using this product should i need this sound again. A great sound for $15 and it works good a person just couldn't ask for more