Profile for E.G. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E.G. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Rasta Fri Braids (3 Piece Pack for $10) (off black #1b)
Rasta Fri Braids (3 Piece Pack for $10) (off black #1b)
Offered by BuyWigAndHair
Price: $10.00
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for twist, April 25, 2014
Great price! Easy to install, no tangles, much lighter than regular hair for Senegalese twist. . I will purchase again. Delivery was faster than listed I'm very happy with this purchase

Forum Novelties Fruits and Veggies Collection Appealing Banana Child Costume, Small
Price: $27.88
6 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Giggles, December 14, 2013
My daughter wore this and it was a hit. I had cut some of the face opening out, but it was a great costume. She got lots of pictures and giggles. It was a break from the princess costumes.

Nine West Women's Jusskippy Peep-Toe Pump,White Satin,10 M US
Nine West Women's Jusskippy Peep-Toe Pump,White Satin,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy shoe for sure, December 14, 2013
I purchased these for a gift for my mother. She said they look just as good on her feet as they do in the box. Love an ankle strap!

Boutique 9 Women's Justine Zebra Pump,Black/White,10 M US
Boutique 9 Women's Justine Zebra Pump,Black/White,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for mom, December 14, 2013
My mother loved these shoes as soon as she opened the box. I liked them myself! Perfect shoe and perfect fit

How To Win Friends and Influence People
How To Win Friends and Influence People
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, October 27, 2013
Very good read. Can be applied to everyday life. I have put some of these lessons to use and they still work

Nine Stars DZT-50-9 Infrared Touchless Stainless Steel Trash Can, 13.2-Gallon
Nine Stars DZT-50-9 Infrared Touchless Stainless Steel Trash Can, 13.2-Gallon
Price: $60.30
10 used & new from $54.27

5.0 out of 5 stars My second one., August 27, 2013
It's is my second trash can by this brand, my first stopped working after three years. I only changed the batteries once in those three years, which is why I purchased another one.

Playskool Showcam 2-in-1 Digital Camera and Projector (Gray)
Playskool Showcam 2-in-1 Digital Camera and Projector (Gray)
Offered by Vulcandeals
Price: $79.00
34 used & new from $52.52

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, August 27, 2013
I am a BuzzAgent so I received this in the mail free of charge. As soon as I opened the box and inserted the batteries ( they are not included) my daughter was playing with her new toy. It is very easy to use. My 4 yr old played with it all day and is still playing with it after 4 days which is a record in my house. The projection on the camera is awesome, and she loves the different captions she can choose from. This camera is an awesome gift for preschoolers who love to take pics.

Century Women's Leather Wrap Gloves with Clinch Strap (Medium/Large)
Century Women's Leather Wrap Gloves with Clinch Strap (Medium/Large)
Offered by AthleticStuff
Price: $33.39
6 used & new from $32.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickboxing fun, August 27, 2013
I use these gloves for my kickboxing classes. I must say they work pretty well. My hands are not sore after an hour workout and they don't feel too tight. They fit like a glove (pun intended)

Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid),Ballet Pink,12.5 M US Little Kid
Price: $13.88
4 used & new from $13.88

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, March 18, 2013
I love these shoes and my daughter does also. I prefer the shoes with the drawstring because its a great fit I like the ability to adjust the shoe. This shoe is true to size

One 12" Royal Blue Basic Ballet Tutu 3 Layers High Quality Fits Babys to Kids About 10 Years Old
Offered by FuzzyGreen
Price: $4.99
12 used & new from $2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty blue, March 18, 2013
My daughter loves this tutu. She couldn't wait to wear it to class. It is a very pretty color and fits great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9