Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Iloveamazon > Reviews

Browse

Iloveamazon's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Iloveamazon RSS Feed

Calico Critters Baby Pool and Sandbox
Calico Critters Baby Pool and Sandbox
Price: $14.99
34 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, June 17, 2013
We love Calico Critters and I love that it can be multiple play scenes. It would be super cute if it came with a baby critter that had a bathing suit and hat on.

Calico Critters Baby Choo Choo Train
Calico Critters Baby Choo Choo Train

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, June 17, 2013
We love Calico Critters and this was a perfect addition to the set. The only thing I would change would be that I wish the cars would attach for securely. I have a 4 year old and she gets a bit frustrated when one detaches while she is "climbing a mountain."

Barbie I Can Be Pediatric Doctor Playset
Barbie I Can Be Pediatric Doctor Playset
7 used & new from $62.16

5.0 out of 5 stars SO cute!, June 17, 2013
I bought one for my daughter when she turned 4 and she loves to play doctor with it. I love that it has some many different items that you find in a doctors office. It's so very important that children get to play through experiences they face that may frighten them. It helps them to be prepared and cope when they do have to visit the doctor or heaven forbid a hospital. I only wish the current Barbie doctor would come with all these items and that they had a Ken doll doctor and a little boy to add to the set so that all children could play with it and relate.

Crocodile Creek Jigsaw Shaped Tower Floor Puzzle 33 Pieces: Jungle
Crocodile Creek Jigsaw Shaped Tower Floor Puzzle 33 Pieces: Jungle
Offered by Misha Industries
Price: $17.98
14 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun shape!, June 17, 2013
My favorite thing about this brand of puzzles in the texture of the pieces. So many puzzles have the rough wood pieces that are splintering and I have to semi break them apart before we can use it. They are also more difficult to fit back together frustrating children. Not the case with these puzzles. I also love the size of the pieces and beautiful, imaginative pictures. Definitely worth the money. I only wish they made more kinds!

Angel Dear Curved Pillow, Green Froggy
Angel Dear Curved Pillow, Green Froggy
Price: $18.00
5 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those not big enough for a real pillow, December 4, 2012
I bought this when our toddler was ready for a pillow, but I thought a real pillow was to high & big still. She is a snuggler & loves that her pillow is an animal. We now have 3 different animals.

Amerock BP55268CG10 Traditional Classics Crystal Knob, Satin Nickel, 1-Inch Diameter
Price: $5.99
21 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Glass knob can pop out of the base, December 4, 2012
I bought around 15 knobs when we redid our bathroom & 2 have come "unglued" from the base. They are really beautiful in person but just know that you will probably have to glue them back together every now & then.

Bonnie Jean Little Girls' Gingerbread Man Tutu Legging Set, Ivory, 4T
Bonnie Jean Little Girls' Gingerbread Man Tutu Legging Set, Ivory, 4T

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, December 4, 2012
Fit just right. So cute in person and a good Christmas Red color(not faded or orange looking). Perfect for my 3 yr old girl who will only wear leggings & tutus.

Crocs Blitzen Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Fuchsia/Bubblegum,6-7 M US Toddler
Crocs Blitzen Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Fuchsia/Bubblegum,6-7 M US Toddler

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, December 4, 2010
They were too small. With the fuzzy insert the size is inaccurate. Also if your child has fat tops of their feet(which is why crocs are normally great) these will not work cause the insert won't even allow room for their feet.